Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77
  1. #31
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    Hashirama is the 2nd strongest Ninja in the Naruto world with 1st being Madara. Hashirama is laik dem trees guy. He's the only Ninja with that strong type of wood techniques so he would be veby veby strong.

    BUT GUESS WHAT

    PLOT-NO-JUTSU WILL MAKE NARUTO WIN!

    So in the end Madara is the strongest but something will happen.
    Wait did you just say Madara is the strongest ninja next to Hashirama? Hashirama is way stronger than Madara. Madara practically idolizes him.

  2. #32
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by De La Ghetto View Post


    Wait did you just say Madara is the strongest ninja next to Hashirama? Hashirama is way stronger than Madara. Madara practically idolizes him.
    Why do you say that?

  3. #33
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Why do you say that?
    Madara hates Harishama's guts for beating him in the first place. But, I do think Madara is stronger at this point, only because he's using Harishama's DNA and because he got the Rinnegan and etc.








     





















  4. #34
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Why do you say that?
    Hashirama Senju AKA the 1st Hokage was able to take down both Madara and the Kyuubi at the same time. He's also the only NATURAL known wood-style user to date. he has the power to suppress tailed beasts.

    The only reason:
    Yamato has wood style
    Obito was able to survive
    Tsunade isn't as useless as she should be
    Danzo was more useful as he should be.


    Is it just me or does EVERYONE have Senju DNA

  5. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Why do you say that?
    Because he constantly compares people to him and says they don't add up.


  6. #36
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Because he constantly compares people to him and says they don't add up.
    Only to Tsunade right?
    Who else?

  7. #37
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by De La Ghetto View Post


    Wait did you just say Madara is the strongest ninja next to Hashirama? Hashirama is way stronger than Madara. Madara practically idolizes him.
    Hence why Madara is still alive? Well in the manga.

    Madara is able to beat Hashirama.

  8. #38
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    Hence why Madara is still alive? Well in the manga.

    Madara is able to beat Hashirama.
    Hence the only reason Madara is still alive is because of... SENJU DNA.

    Seems illogical to me that Madara gave Senju DNA to Obito to keep him alive but he wouldn't use any on himself. Thus... Hashirama's cells are keeping Madara alive (in the manga)

  9. #39
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Only to Tsunade right?
    Who else?
    The kage, everyone he's fought against.

    It says a LOT that no one but the 1st could fight midara evenly, especially since his jutsu wasn't using the tails or eye techniques.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-01-2012 at 05:58 PM.


  10. #40
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,783
    My Mood
    Tired
    I wan see Madara (Current Magna) vs Hirashima now. Rematch! GOGOGO

  11. #41
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post
    I wan see Madara (Current Magna) vs Hirashima now. Rematch! GOGOGO
    Madara has perfect susanoo now so he will most likely defeat hashirama.

  12. #42
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,783
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    Madara has perfect susanoo now so he will most likely defeat hashirama.
    + hirashima DNA and Rinnegan

  13. #43
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yall all know that Madara can't be killed because he was revived with the Impure World Resurrection jutsu.

  14. #44
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Madara obviously.
    Even in his resurrection form he took down all 5 kages and is looking for a fight with naruto and bee.

    And he is the only character strong enough to stand against hashirama.
    Last edited by CheapShizz; 10-10-2012 at 08:58 AM.

  15. #45
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Madara obviously.
    Even in his resurrection form he took down all 5 kages and is looking for a fight with naruto and bee.

    And he is the only character strong enough to stand against hashirama.
    Well actually, if you look at it, Madara would've died many times in that fight. It is because of the Impure World Resurrection jutsu he survived. To counter that, his mentality at that time could have been to fight sloppy, not trying to dodge all of their attacks; knowing that he can't be killed. Madara didn't have to unveil his all of his skills to kill the Kages, making the assumption that his proficiency is very high.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 03:55 PM
  2. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 02:39 AM
  3. Naruto Tournament - Round One Vote
    By KING in forum Anime
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 12:30 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 07:54 PM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 06:36 PM