Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Meh, kakashi still the most upright character in the show.


  2. #17
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Meh, kakashi still the most upright character in the show.
    What do you mean by "upright" ? O.o

  3. #18
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well the cycle is because the characters have no depth honestly. They just snap into another mode(avenge or protect) after an event. Because everyone is a frickin ninja(which in the real world this was never the case), its a cycle of constant battles and loss.

    Its impossible to stop as long as they remain ninja because a ninja is not a civilian but a soldier.(irl an assasin/spy). The cycle really only exist because the majority are ninja and not civilians. Which IRL it was the opposite.
    Your basing that the characters have no depth on what?!?!?
    They have as much needed depth to showcase the fact that their world is in constantly battle and wars. You know which also has constant battle and wars??????

    .....Think about it......Cmon.....I know you can do et........its coming to ya......ding ding ding....


    Our REALl world has constant battles and war and has a somewhat never ending cycle of hate. That's right, real life is in the same cycle as the one in Naruto (though you must include Naruto is a fake ninja world). So when you say the characters have no depth, i hope you not to forget that that the Narutoverse reflects ours. And in essence your saying our world has no personality depth. Which is obvious not true.

    (You just don't like Kishi writing ahuehuehuehue)

  4. #19
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Your basing that the characters have no depth on what?!?!?
    They have as much needed depth to showcase the fact that their world is in constantly battle and wars. You know which also has constant battle and wars??????

    .....Think about it......Cmon.....I know you can do et........its coming to ya......ding ding ding....


    Our REALl world has constant battles and war and has a somewhat never ending cycle of hate. That's right, real life is in the same cycle as the one in Naruto (though you must include Naruto is a fake ninja world). So when you say the characters have no depth, i hope you not to forget that that the Narutoverse reflects ours. And in essence your saying our world has no personality depth. Which is obvious not true.

    (You just don't like Kishi writing ahuehuehuehue)

    But the wars in Naruto are pathetic


    "Hey tobi, lets make a 4th shinobi world war, k? we da bad guys okay, us ppls vs the rest of the ninja laand!"

    They start for the most dumbass reasons. WHY PROTECT Naruto, in da end plot gon make him win.

    I found it a boring chapter until the end like Ghetto said, first 17 or so chapters was him running through fucking trees. But we found out something, Obito can see through Kakashi's eye. But i dont think he can od it when he wants.

    +ibet kakashi killed rin BCUZ SHE DONE SUMIT TO FK UP DA MISSION

    Bcuz u know kakashi is laik

    " WE DO DA MISSION FURST IF ENYONE LEAKS INFO DEY DEAD, MISSION BEFO COMRADO"

    and den kakashi kill rin

    OR

    its a mist dude

    and framed kakashi

    into killing rin

    BUT WHAT I FIND FUCKING RIDICULOUS IS.

    LOOK AT THE SIZE OF RIN AND KAKASHI

    DEN LOOK AT TOBI

    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S SEEING TOBI GROW?

    OR DIS A BIGG ERRA.

  5. #20
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    But the wars in Naruto are pathetic


    "Hey tobi, lets make a 4th shinobi world war, k? we da bad guys okay, us ppls vs the rest of the ninja laand!"

    They start for the most dumbass reasons. WHY PROTECT Naruto, in da end plot gon make him win.

    I found it a boring chapter until the end like Ghetto said, first 17 or so chapters was him running through fucking trees. But we found out something, Obito can see through Kakashi's eye. But i dont think he can od it when he wants.

    +ibet kakashi killed rin BCUZ SHE DONE SUMIT TO FK UP DA MISSION

    Bcuz u know kakashi is laik

    " WE DO DA MISSION FURST IF ENYONE LEAKS INFO DEY DEAD, MISSION BEFO COMRADO"

    and den kakashi kill rin

    OR

    its a mist dude

    and framed kakashi

    into killing rin

    BUT WHAT I FIND FUCKING RIDICULOUS IS.

    LOOK AT THE SIZE OF RIN AND KAKASHI

    DEN LOOK AT TOBI

    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S SEEING TOBI GROW?

    OR DIS A BIGG ERRA.
    1. There defiantly not enough info on Obito true plans, and the war (Remember Kabuto tells Madara that Obito has different plans that went astray from his original). So there not enough info about the war, so I'm throwing you rant on the war out the window.

    2. I already explained, He can always see through the eye. But Kikashi only brings out the eye in action. So no Obito doesn't decide when he sees through his eye....Kikashi does.

    3. Obito already says Kikashi failed to protect Rin. I don't think that's a fancy way to say, Kikashi killed Rin (but it could be a translation error).

    4. Kishi has dedicated so many episodes of Naruto of just people jumping through the tree's, I can't believe your shocked and angered by it.
    When do Kishi give us more than 1 revelation a chapter......Exactly.

    5. Apparently changed his ways after Gaiden, so I don't think he in the mission before friends state of mind.
    This is Kikashi after Gaiden (takes the quote out of Obito mouth) "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Your basing that the characters have no depth on what?!?!?
    They have as much needed depth to showcase the fact that their world is in constantly battle and wars. You know which also has constant battle and wars??????

    .....Think about it......Cmon.....I know you can do et........its coming to ya......ding ding ding....


    Our REALl world has constant battles and war and has a somewhat never ending cycle of hate. That's right, real life is in the same cycle as the one in Naruto (though you must include Naruto is a fake ninja world). So when you say the characters have no depth, i hope you not to forget that that the Narutoverse reflects ours. And in essence your saying our world has no personality depth. Which is obvious not true.

    (You just don't like Kishi writing ahuehuehuehue)
    The characters in naruto are unrealistic. The values shown, are unrealistic(and very basic).
    -For instance, the bad guys always experience some trauma, and then turn to the dark side. The good guys are always fighting him with "hope" or (realistically) "ignorance". The kids are clean while the adults are dirty. The badguys are always found out to be "some misguided soul" and turned to the dark side because of a trauma in their childhood. Thats not realistic, thats just wishfull thinking.

    There is no real concept of war from naruto's era.(which is sad because its only 1 generation down). They haven't ever fought in a real war and this 4th war, isn't really a war.(even in the sense of the naruto verse).
    -------------------

    King, I like how you actually tried to relate this to real life and accuse me of " saying our world has no personality depth." It was a good try, but its a bad argument, and easily seen through when you make the change from "i'm talking about naruto" to "you are insulting real life!". I expect this bullshit from scot, not you.

    :/

    Kishi's writing is subpar at best, I'm not a fan of it simply because I enjoy a different level of writing.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-03-2012 at 03:14 PM.


  7. #22
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Brb, threatening Kishi to skip the flashbacks about how kakashi adn rin fought obito died in da nex chapter

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    Brb, threatening Kishi to skip the flashbacks about how kakashi adn rin fought obito died in da nex chapter
    :/ the flashbacks aren't even neccesary. The entire plot could have been something reasonable.

    Instead its "you killed my [rin], prepare to die!"


  9. #24
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The characters in naruto are unrealistic. The values shown, are unrealistic(and very basic).
    -For instance, the bad guys always experience some trauma, and then turn to the dark side. The good guys are always fighting him with "hope" or (realistically) "ignorance". The kids are clean while the adults are dirty. The badguys are always found out to be "some misguided soul" and turned to the dark side because of a trauma in their childhood. Thats not realistic, thats just wishfull thinking.

    There is no real concept of war from naruto's era.(which is sad because its only 1 generation down). They haven't ever fought in a real war and this 4th war, isn't really a war.(even in the sense of the naruto verse).
    -------------------

    King, I like how you actually tried to relate this to real life and accuse me of " saying our world has no personality depth." It was a good try, but its a bad argument, and easily seen through when you make the change from "i'm talking about naruto" to "you are insulting real life!". I expect this bullshit from scot, not you.

    :/

    Kishi's writing is subpar at best, I'm not a fan of it simply because I enjoy a different level of writing.
    1.The naruto characters are unrealistic. Please do show me an anime where the characters are "realistic".

    2. Orochimaru has had nothing traumatic happen to him, he went to the dark side naturally. Argument invalid.

    3. Oh no, the Good guys are trying to stop the bad guy and rely on ideas such as Hope. And IDK what their "ignorant" about.

    4. Aren't most kids clean and innocent in the real world, what are you on about?
    5.The bad guys are sometimes misguided souls. Take into account the average age of the Shinobi, and I would guess its 50 because they all die early due to the never ending cycle of hatred. So yah, between age 10 to 15 is a very reasonable time to be impressed with evil intentions.

    6. Actually, all the bad guys except Oro and maybe Zabuza (and some Akutski members) thought they were doing something gewd for the world and solve the cycle problem. If you really think about it, if you ignore the need to feed aspect of Madara plan, what is wrong with living your whole life of a nice peaceful genjustu, or is it that your really don't want peace. These are the types of things the "bad guys" come up with in Naruto to solve the problem. The exact same problem (more or less) we have in the real world.

    7. I have no answer to your war comment because it is just a cartoon. The had 3 previous wars where it was Nation vs Nation and I dont think we need to see another of the same thing. Its a I hope you get the point of the first 3 wars type deal. But this war is like the War the US in on right now. Not a war with a nation but the idealism of Al Queade( its a stretch but w/e).

    8.Empire.....you love Kishi style of writing. You've talked about Naruto way more than any other anime. Tuesday a shitload of Animes came out and did you fancy the time to start a thread about one you liked. Nope, you waited for the proud Naruto fags to start their convo.

    9. Finest example of Haters gonna Hate.




    Reply to your second post
    I'm sure Obito/Madara doesn't want anyone to die. If their was a way for them to peacefully extract the 9-tails and 8-tails they would. But their isn't so the end justify the means.
    Last edited by KING; 10-03-2012 at 04:21 PM.

  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    1.The naruto characters are unrealistic. Please do show me an anime where the characters are "realistic".

    2. Orochimaru has had nothing traumatic happen to him, he went to the dark side naturally. Argument invalid.

    3. Oh no, the Good guys are trying to stop the bad guy and rely on ideas such as Hope. And IDK what their "ignorant" about.

    4. Aren't most kids clean and innocent in the real world, what are you on about?
    5.The bad guys are sometimes misguided souls. Take into account the average age of the Shinobi, and I would guess its 50 because they all die early due to the never ending cycle of hatred. So yah, between age 10 to 15 is a very reasonable time to be impressed with evil intentions.

    6. Actually, all the bad guys except Oro and maybe Zabuza (and some Akutski members) thought they were doing something gewd for the world and solve the cycle problem. If you really think about it, if you ignore the need to feed aspect of Madara plan, what is wrong with living your whole life of a nice peaceful genjustu, or is it that your really don't want peace. These are the types of things the "bad guys" come up with in Naruto to solve the problem. The exact same problem (more or less) we have in the real world.

    7. I have no answer to your war comment because it is just a cartoon. The had 3 previous wars where it was Nation vs Nation and I dont think we need to see another of the same thing. Its a I hope you get the point of the first 3 wars type deal. But this war is like the War the US in on right now. Not a war with a nation but the idealism of Al Queade( its a stretch but w/e).

    8.Empire.....you love Kishi style of writing. You've talked about Naruto way more than any other anime. Tuesday a shitload of Animes came out and did you fancy the time to start a thread about one you liked. Nope, you waited for the proud Naruto fags to start their convo.

    9. Finest example of Haters gonna Hate.




    Reply to your second post
    I'm sure Obito/Madara doesn't want anyone to die. If their was a way for them to peacefully extract the 9-tails and 8-tails they would. But their isn't so the end justify the means.
    1. Uh........
    -Steins;Gate
    -Baccano
    -Darker than Black
    -Most non shounen anime.(at least more realistic, i wouldn't say 100% for sure).
    Difference here is that I'm not trying to prove "is realistic" i'm trying to say its a hell of a lot more realistic.
    2. And i still think orochimaru is the only real badguy.
    3. Different experiences in life. Its like me trying to talk to a vietnam vet about war and how its not so bad.
    4. And by contrast?
    5. Problem is they don't change, and remain the same person forever.
    6. Which is why its so uninteresting. The badguy is obviously bad at the start, but they try to make it a pity fest with flashbacks.
    7. Thats an extremely long stretch. It would be more similar to a gang war or some lower form of fights.
    8. I talk about it simply because you guys watch nothing else. I'll make a thread about this week but not much happened, especially in naruto. I enjoy writing about different series and what I think of them, but it gets old when the only ones here just watch naruto or bleach. This section is dead already.
    9. If you say so, I don't mind if kids enjoy the show its their taste not mine. But there is a lot of better series out there, especially in story and writing. Please, don't try to liken kishi to an amazing author, because he's not, and there is a lot of series that deserve attention that don't get it because of some kid hellbent on naruto.
    -Its like video games and CoD lol.

    Why should they care if the host dies? They already killed the other ones.

    Oh and on #8 Dix just posted a reccommendation thread, go check some out.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-03-2012 at 05:02 PM.


  11. #26
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    I love how all the haters jump into a thread about something they claim to not like, just to tell people who like it, how much they dis-like it. Because, we totally fucking care right? Honestly, some of you have way too much time on your hands.

    Anyways, the chapter was fucking amazing, I loved it. (This shit is getting better and better every week.)

    I think, since he's fighting Mist ninja, they used some sort of mist shroud to conceal who he was attacking and make Kakashi attack Rin by accident. It's obvious that he didn't do it on purpose, he was crying on the next panel, and he's regretted Rin's death every since. The only thing I don't get, is how was he not able to see through that technique with his Sharingan? Sure, it's not the full Sharingan (it only had two prongs), but still. That must have been a hell of a Mist technique.








     





















  12. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]KING (10-04-2012)

  13. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I love how all the haters jump into a thread about something they claim to not like, just to tell people who like it, how much they dis-like it. Because, we totally fucking care right? Honestly, some of you have way too much time on your hands.

    Anyways, the chapter was fucking amazing, I loved it. (This shit is getting better and better every week.)

    I think, since he's fighting Mist ninja, they used some sort of mist shroud to conceal who he was attacking and make Kakashi attack Rin by accident. It's obvious that he didn't do it on purpose, he was crying on the next panel, and he's regretted Rin's death every since. The only thing I don't get, is how was he not able to see through that technique with his Sharingan? Sure, it's not the full Sharingan (it only had two prongs), but still. That must have been a hell of a Mist technique.
    I like how you get defensive about it.

    Hell I wouldn't have even bothered with king if he didn't pull stupid shit like compare naruto to reality and claim I called it without depth.
    -------------
    Anyway on topic.

    Well scot he would have only had it for a short while. Hell, it may have been not even a full 3 dots yet.


  14. #28
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I like how you get defensive about it.

    Hell I wouldn't have even bothered with king if he didn't pull stupid shit like compare naruto to reality and claim I called it without depth.
    -------------
    Anyway on topic.

    Well scot he would have only had it for a short while. Hell, it may have been not even a full 3 dots yet.
    I just mean like, why watch it\talk about it if you dis-like it? Don't you think it would be a better investment in your time to just drop the series and not even think about it? Anyways, whatever.

    OT: Yeah, that's what I meant. When I said prongs I meant the dots. I guess he got tricked by one of the mist's techniques then, we'll have to wait and see.








     





















  15. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I just mean like, why watch it\talk about it if you dis-like it? Don't you think it would be a better investment in your time to just drop the series and not even think about it? Anyways, whatever.

    OT: Yeah, that's what I meant. When I said prongs I meant the dots. I guess he got tricked by one of the mist's techniques then, we'll have to wait and see.
    Heck, maybe rin turned.(she didn't really have any substance anyway).

    Still, like I said.....more explanations.
    --------------
    Well I'm more or less dissapointed by naruto. I liked there series from zabuza-through-right before pein ending.(and the itachi fight), but everything with tobi and the 4th war is just.......well......its pretty lazy writing and its a big missed opportunity for some clarity on the nations and such.(not to mention zombie fights are boring as hell).


  16. #30
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,818
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,781
    My Mood
    Tired
    DHA FUCK IS THIS! -.-

    ---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I love how all the haters jump into a thread about something they claim to not like, just to tell people who like it, how much they dis-like it. Because, we totally fucking care right? Honestly, some of you have way too much time on your hands.

    Anyways, the chapter was fucking amazing, I loved it. (This shit is getting better and better every week.)

    I think, since he's fighting Mist ninja, they used some sort of mist shroud to conceal who he was attacking and make Kakashi attack Rin by accident. It's obvious that he didn't do it on purpose, he was crying on the next panel, and he's regretted Rin's death every since. The only thing I don't get, is how was he not able to see through that technique with his Sharingan? Sure, it's not the full Sharingan (it only had two prongs), but still. That must have been a hell of a Mist technique.
    Maybe that's how Kakashi got 3 prongs. or else their powers are really is connected and obito unlocks everything for Kakashi. and kakashi just need to learn how to use his sharingan techniques

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM
  3. Naruto Manga -- Chapter 600 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 01:20 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:27 PM
  5. Naruto Manga 534 [SPOILER] discussion
    By Yolo Swaggins in forum Anime
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:45 PM