Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 75
  1. #16
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Fycking boring shit like 200 pages of fucking tobi killing people, so fucking boring.

    But I agree with that question

  2. #17
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    Too bad these only come once a week :/

  3. #18
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Now that I thought about it, this chapter makes one thing that was said in the past not make sense.

    Didn't Kakashi get his MS during the time skip? I remember him telling Naruto he had been practicing with his NEW eye (the MS) to use a new technique (Kamui) during the Rescue the Kazekage arc at the beginning of Shippuden. :S








     





















  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Still waiting to figure out whats up with rin.

    Kakashi and his eye technique kind of don't make sense to me. He isn't an uchiha, and simply possesing an eye isn't the same as being a true-blood uchiha.


  5. #20
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just watched Sawyer's review now, he brought up a lot of the same points as me, so I'm obviously not the only one who thought it was a bloodbath and who thought about the whole MS thing.



    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Still waiting to figure out whats up with rin.

    Kakashi and his eye technique kind of don't make sense to me. He isn't an uchiha, and simply possesing an eye isn't the same as being a true-blood uchiha.
    Hence why it drains him so much, and why it took him so much longer and so much more practice to get to the point that most Uchiha's are at automatically. Itachi even says it in their "fight" during Part 1, and Kakashi's agrees\knows\accepts it.








     





















  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Kakashi used it what, 3 times already?

    I mean he even used it for a kunai lol


  7. #22
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    Since its Obito eye, maybe its connected to Kakashi eye (which is Obito's eye) somehow and thats how he got his MS

  8. #23
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Kakashi used it what, 3 times already?

    I mean he even used it for a kunai lol
    Yeah, that's because he's much more proficient at it now. Also, like you said, one of those times was for a Kunai. And it depends on WHAT he uses it on too, smaller object = less chakra use. Plus, an Uchiha would be able to do it a shit ton more times.








     





















  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yeah, that's because he's much more proficient at it now. Also, like you said, one of those times was for a Kunai. And it depends on WHAT he uses it on too, smaller object = less chakra use. Plus, an Uchiha would be able to do it a shit ton more times.
    Unfortunately smaller objects wouldn't matter for the actual physics of it or the logical side because it would take more concentration to focus in on that.

    But hey, its a show where teleportation and summoning still aren't explained, so w/e.


  10. #25
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,737
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    But hey, its a show where teleportation and summoning still aren't explained, so w/e.
    Sometimes I wonder how you can summon a gigantic toad just by slapping the ground with your hand face down.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


  11. #26
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Unfortunately smaller objects wouldn't matter for the actual physics of it or the logical side because it would take more concentration to focus in on that.

    But hey, its a show where teleportation and summoning still aren't explained, so w/e.
    What do you mean smaller objects wouldn't matter? The bigger the object, the more matter that has to be transported. That's like saying lifting a kunai is harder than lifting a person....that doesn't make sense.

    I didn't think teleportation had to be explained, the only two people who can use it freely are Minato and Tobi, and we know how the do that. The marking\special kunai for Minato and Tobi just slips into another dimension and slips back when he wants to come back, space is probably covered at a greater speed in that realm (i.e 1 foot in that realm is 8 in ours) or he just thinks of where he wants to come back out and comes back there, I didn't really think that was a hard assumption to come to, I don't see why the fuck you would want chapters wasted on explaining something that simple.

    And the summoning jutsu is even more simple to understand. The blood pact is signed so that you gain the ability to summon the creature to you, with the use of chakra. I don't see how this needs any more explaining...they're in one spot, then they're in another, with the use of chakra. If you're going to say something stupid like "HOW DUZ DAT WERK" you may as well ask "HOW DEY MAKE CHAKRA". (I know it's spiritual+body energy, but I mean "HOW DEY DO DAT, I WANA DO BREH")

    When you get this over technical about simple things, you're just being an idiot.








     





















  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    Sometimes I wonder how you can summon a gigantic toad just by slapping the ground with your hand face down.
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAGIC AND MANA BABY. Oh wait, its chakra and......jutsu?(is there actually a difference?)

    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    What do you mean smaller objects wouldn't matter? The bigger the object, the more matter that has to be transported. That's like saying lifting a kunai is harder than lifting a person....that doesn't make sense.

    I didn't think teleportation had to be explained, the only two people who can use it freely are Minato and Tobi, and we know how the do that. The marking\special kunai for Minato and Tobi just slips into another dimension and slips back when he wants to come back, space is probably covered at a greater speed in that realm (i.e 1 foot in that realm is 8 in ours) or he just thinks of where he wants to come back out and comes back there, I didn't really think that was a hard assumption to come to, I don't see why the fuck you would want chapters wasted on explaining something that simple.

    And the summoning jutsu is even more simple to understand. The blood pact is signed so that you gain the ability to summon the creature to you, with the use of chakra. I don't see how this needs any more explaining...they're in one spot, then they're in another, with the use of chakra. If you're going to say something stupid like "HOW DUZ DAT WERK" you may as well ask "HOW DEY MAKE CHAKRA". (I know it's spiritual+body energy, but I mean "HOW DEY DO DAT, I WANA DO BREH")

    When you get this over technical about simple things, you're just being an idiot.
    Except kakashi isn't using telportation, but black hole tech. Its completely different and the concentration is the issue i was talking about.

    Summoning and teleportation don't make any sense because of the stupidity of it.

    I mean what do these frogs do all day? Where are they really? If you can human summon, why not?


    :/

    Ancient ninja technique, write down scribbles and poof giant frog. Sorry its just silly that this actually plays a part in some battles..
    -----------------------------------

    Look scot, i'm not saying i don't understand it. I"m saying it hasn't actually been explained in the show beyond: WRITE THIS SHIT DOWN AND POOF SUMMON.

    In other words, hunter x hunter.


  13. #28
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    It is kinda funny that people summon toads and dogs and... rhinos, terradactal looking thing.. I'm just going off what I seen from Pein now. Lol

  14. #29
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Apparently you have to sign a contract with them in blood before you can summon them freely.

  15. #30
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Except kakashi isn't using telportation, but black hole tech. Its completely different and the concentration is the issue i was talking about.

    Summoning and teleportation don't make any sense because of the stupidity of it.

    I mean what do these frogs do all day? Where are they really? If you can human summon, why not?


    :/

    Ancient ninja technique, write down scribbles and poof giant frog. Sorry its just silly that this actually plays a part in some battles..
    -----------------------------------

    Look scot, i'm not saying i don't understand it. I"m saying it hasn't actually been explained in the show beyond: WRITE THIS SHIT DOWN AND POOF SUMMON.

    In other words, hunter x hunter.
    Smaller object still = less chakra.

    Also, what do you mean where are they? Did you skip the Pain arc or something? Mount Myōboku. What are they doing? Well, frogs like to just lounge around a lot, and eat\drink "good" food\drinks. The stronger ones also train, when they're summoned, they just get interupted. There's been times where Naruto has summoned them, and they've been like WTF BROSKI, I WUZ DOIN SHIT. It's kind of a: "Too fucking bad, I need you." kind of thing.

    I find it to be pretty unique and bad ass. There's been ideas in other anime that are a lot less cool and a lot more silly, so I'll take my bad ass battle toads tyvm.








     





















Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM
  4. Naruto Manga -- Chapter 600 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 01:20 PM
  5. Naruto Manga 534 [SPOILER] discussion
    By Yolo Swaggins in forum Anime
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:45 PM