Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 87 of 87
  1. #76
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm not mad, just annoyed that this happens every week.


    SO let me get this straight... You don't mind that we post about Naruto, but you DO mind that Naruto is all we post about, correct?

  2. #77
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    I'm not mad, just annoyed that this happens every week.


    SO let me get this straight... You don't mind that we post about Naruto, but you DO mind that Naruto is all we post about, correct?
    Well outside of the weekly spam of threads with the same topic, yeah.

    Idgaf if you post about naruto, you could post about boku no pico for all I care. But keep it to one thread and do try to discuss other anime from time to time.


  3. #78
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I repeated what you said but for my side.
    -I just find it funny how people define rights of speech to them alone. Ah forums and narutards.
    -----------
    Obviously I'm not sociable because I dislike an arc in naruto.

    Its not that I view myself as superior, its that I don't understand why none of you pick up new anime. Its curious to me, as to why you guys only talk about naruto as opposed to picking up new anime or discussing such. If you could explain why you guys only talk about naruto that would be great. There is hundreds of other anime, all just as great as naruto, out there for you to watch. But you guys(week after week) talk about the same series. Quite frankly the only reason I "annoy" you is because this particular series is probably one of the slowest per-chapter manga out there and its so well......cliche right now, that it gets even more boring than usual.
    --------------------------------------------------

    Look I'm not saying "don't talk about naruto", but please discuss other anime as well.

    And scot: And the MLP fans don't want you, deal with it.
    Maybe, JUST MAYBE, we discuss Naruto, because we like it? (I know...big shocker). We didn't define shit, there's no "freedom of speech" argument involved. You're violating simple forum rules, if you don't like them, you can discuss them with Dave.

    I'm not sure if you realize this, but Naruto is an ONGOING series, I've seen lots of other series, but they're all short or over, or both. Not much to say on a weekly basis since there IS no update, go make a thread about Angel Beats and I'll have a shit ton to say (since that's the latest series I watched). But honestly, we don't need to satisfy your weird desire anyways.

    Oh, and that's nice, I don't want anything to do with My Little Faggot fans either.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Thats the thing. You guys only talk about naruto, and its well.....repetitive. I mean all your threads can be summed up into two. 1 thread for naruto in general, another thread for the tournament.

    I just found it odd that you "watch a LOT of anime" and only discuss naruto. Kind of stupid to have an anime section if the only thing being discussed is naruto.

    Got 5-6 people, all they watch/post about is naruto. *sigh*.

    --------------------------------------
    Actually its more along the lines of me arguing with scot and you getting just as mad(for some reason) because we are arguing.

    Though I do get your point, the execution was pretty sloppy. Mainly because of youth i'd guess, but the whole misrepresentation is just well, stupid since I can go back and view the thread. So lets get this straight:
    Let me get this straight, if i go "naruto sucks this week because of x,x, and x." You think scot and you still won't get butthurt?

    Oh wait, I already did do that. Huh. Funny.
    -On this thread alone, you can see its just scot getting mad for no real reason. But hey, bitch and whine all you want.
    -------------------------
    Getting mad, for no reason? Wow, it seems like you get more stupid by the post. Not sure if your problem with reading went away, but we've mentioned our "reason" several times. You, are, insulting, something, that, we, like, for, no, real, reason. You want to talk about repetitive? Hello, pot, this is kettle.

    We get it, YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ARC, shut the fuck up about it. No one gives a shit, we all fully understand your viewpoint, unless you have something NEW to add, shut up.

    This is me, every time you post:

    Last edited by scotbud123; 10-28-2012 at 12:17 AM.








     





















  4. #79
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Scot, why are you mad?

    -I'm really not gonna bother responding to your paragraphs of outrage anymore. If you don't like it push ignore kid.


  5. #80
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well outside of the weekly spam of threads with the same topic, yeah.

    Idgaf if you post about naruto, you could post about boku no pico for all I care. But keep it to one thread and do try to discuss other anime from time to time.

    I see

    The only thing I can thing I can think of is, as scot said, that Naruto is an On-Going series. It'd be a HUGE hassle to have one "Universal Naruto Manga Thread" and we discuss our weekly chapters there. Seeing as there'd be no "splitter" when 1 discussion for 1 chapter ends and and another one opens. We'd be all over the place.

    The only way that'd be possible is if MPGH has the same forum that.. another hack site has. SO we can split up the posts for each post but keep it in 1 thread. Thanks to the help of Google Chrome, I editted the text for screenshot purposes.


  6. #81
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post



    I see

    The only thing I can thing I can think of is, as scot said, that Naruto is an On-Going series. It'd be a HUGE hassle to have one "Universal Naruto Manga Thread" and we discuss our weekly chapters there. Seeing as there'd be no "splitter" when 1 discussion for 1 chapter ends and and another one opens. We'd be all over the place.

    The only way that'd be possible is if MPGH has the same forum that.. another hack site has. SO we can split up the posts for each post but keep it in 1 thread. Thanks to the help of Google Chrome, I editted the text for screenshot purposes.

    Really...... Not to be you know, el capitan obvious, but you guys talk about the same thing in every thread. You simply update the next post from what you gained that chapter. Its kind of what people do in forums, all the time.......
    -------------

    Hell, you could just put a post just for the next chapter in caps or something.
    -----------

    I'm not saying YOU MUST DO THIS, its just that you make a bunch of threads about the same topic with the same discussions and its starting to get stupid.


  7. #82
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Scot, why are you mad?

    -I'm really not gonna bother responding to your paragraphs of outrage anymore. If you don't like it push ignore kid.
    Wow, you really can't read can you? Are you really this stupid? Or are you just a really bad troll?

    You keep asking a question you've already gotten an answer to. Oh, and the "paragraphs of outrage" thing is ironic coming from you....(considering you've written tenfold more then me about a series you don't even like, at least I can say I LIKE the show...)








     





















  8. #83
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Really...... Not to be you know, el capitan obvious, but you guys talk about the same thing in every thread. You simply update the next post from what you gained that chapter. Its kind of what people do in forums, all the time.......
    -------------

    Hell, you could just put a post just for the next chapter in caps or something.
    -----------

    I'm not saying YOU MUST DO THIS, its just that you make a bunch of threads about the same topic with the same discussions and its starting to get stupid.
    Stupid, and yet in 3 days our Naruto thread gets more replies than your thread(s). I'm by no means making it a contest, i'm just saying Naruto appeals more to us, so it'd be better to keep the weekly threads going. And as I said before, we're really the only ones keeping this section alive.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (10-28-2012)

  10. #84
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Stupid, and yet in 3 days our Naruto thread gets more replies than your thread(s). I'm by no means making it a contest, i'm just saying Naruto appeals more to us, so it'd be better to keep the weekly threads going. And as I said before, we're really the only ones keeping this section alive.
    *sigh* And this used to be the anime section. I remember.

    Wellp have fun being a narutard. I'll just post ever week what stupidity is in the chapters.

    Enjoy.


  11. #85
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    *sigh* And this used to be the anime section. I remember.

    Wellp have fun being a narutard. I'll just post ever week what stupidity is in the chapters.

    Enjoy.
    Well technically Naruto IS an Anime. But I'm glad we attempted to come to a conclusion <3

  12. #86
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Well technically Naruto IS an Anime. But I'm glad we attempted to come to a conclusion <3
    Technically.


  13. #87
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,754
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,896
    Go deal with your issues via PM/VM. Honestly you two fight all the time for whatever reason it is (I'd rather not hear it).

    Anyways, there's a new chapter out. Closing this due to problematic posts, fighting, etc etc you know the point.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 605 + Discussion
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM
  5. Naruto Manga 534 [SPOILER] discussion
    By Yolo Swaggins in forum Anime
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 09:45 PM