Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Kikashi will probably just say something after the fight explaining rin.

    I don't know why midara would bother using a wood technique against an opponent seemingly twice the size. The wood techniques have always been used as a "bigger than opponent" thing. Oh well.
    First thing you gotta remember is this is Hashirama Wood style. He used this to defeat madara and the 9 tails. So it'd be a pretty good idea to use it.

    BUT WATCH NARUTO WILLPOWER WILL "MIRACULOUSLY" MAKE HIM WIN.

  2. #17
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Oh wait, you mean narutos "I'm the fourths son!"?

    Yeah, that was stupid. I woulda gone with the "believe it!" or next hokage. Saying your someones son isn't really a comeback or anything.........
    Remember though, It was Obito's flash back.

    Minato was both Kakashi's and Obito's teacher. And since Obito is the main reason Minato died, Naruto saying he's Minato's son has some relevance. IMO ofcourse.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (10-25-2012)

  4. #18
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Remember though, It was Obito's flash back.

    Minato was both Kakashi's and Obito's teacher. And since Obito is the main reason Minato died, Naruto saying he's Minato's son has some relevance. IMO ofcourse.
    Out of fucking nowhere "IM MINATO SON BISH" "NOW BOW DOWN TO ME AND START CRYING NOOB, I SAID THIS SO U GOTTA LOSE"

  5. #19
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    Out of fucking nowhere "IM MINATO SON BISH" "NOW BOW DOWN TO ME AND START CRYING NOOB, I SAID THIS SO U GOTTA LOSE"
    I don't know why you're over exaggerating soooooo much for? Naruto has always been a loud mouth since 1st season, why is this so surprising for you? Obviously Naruto's going to win seeing as Kishimoto said there will be 2 more years of Naruto.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (10-25-2012)

  7. #20
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    I don't know why you're over exaggerating soooooo much for? Naruto has always been a loud mouth since 1st season, why is this so surprising for you? Obviously Naruto's going to win seeing as Kishimoto said there will be 2 more years of Naruto.

    In the end, sakura and naruto make a kid called sasuke

  8. #21
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    ENOUGH OF YOUR TOM FOOLERY!!!
    --------------
    I'd nominate kakashi, i guess. I mean the canidates really aren't that great. No one else outside of kikashi in the leaf is really that powerful, not to mention they need to be mature.(which naruto is deffinitely not right now).
    ------------------

    Wood style was just the first technique, it wasn't made for anything in particular.
    --------------------------------------

    Oh wait, you mean narutos "I'm the fourths son!"?

    Yeah, that was stupid. I woulda gone with the "believe it!" or next hokage. Saying your someones son isn't really a comeback or anything.........
    What "Tom Foolery"? Manga Panda does have better translations.
    -------
    Well, my point wasn't WHO is a better candidate (even though I think Naruto is above all, the best choice). My point was that Kakashi is probably going to die (you know, because you say major characters never die coughJiraiyacough coughKonancough coughAsumacough etc. etc.). The reason I mentioned the Hokage thing is because most people say "HE CAN'T DIE, HE WAS CHOSEN FOR THE NEXT HOKAGE BRO", which isn't true.
    -------
    Wood style was the first...? First what? It can't be the first style of Jutsu because it's a combination of two of the main types. That's like saying you can make green without blue or yellow. The reason he's using it is because the Yin attributes in it counter the Fox's yang (or maybe that's the other way around). This has been explained MANY times, it's why Harishama was able to disable the Kyubi so hardcore AND why Yamato can calm Naruto down.
    -------
    That was bad ass, you're just a fuck. And like Dr. Cooper\De La Ghetto said, it's because Obito and Kakashi were both Minato's students.








     





















  9. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    First's technique, sorry forgot the capitalization. And yin and yang? Lol its a sealing technique like any other. Its not too different from the dozen different ones in the show.
    --------
    Well naruto would make a horrible hokage. He hasn't experienced war, he's not smart really, and maturity wise he's still not an adult.
    -Kikashi might die, but in all fairness: he should have stayed dead in the pain arc.(that was bs in other words).

    Since Tsundae is probably going to die, its probably going to fall on naruto anyway. Kikashi isn't the hokage type, and it would be a bitch move for kishimoto to pass up naruto for kikashi anyway.
    ----------------

    That was bad ass? Dude you need to watch other anime. I'm sorry but even among naruto's fights, that was weak as shit.
    -9 Tails eating wood was ok though.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-25-2012 at 09:03 PM.


  10. #23
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    First's technique, sorry forgot the capitalization. And yin and yang? Lol its a sealing technique like any other. Its not too different from the dozen different ones in the show.
    --------
    Well naruto would make a horrible hokage. He hasn't experienced war, he's not smart really, and maturity wise he's still not an adult.
    -Kikashi might die, but in all fairness: he should have stayed dead in the pain arc.(that was bs in other words).

    Since Tsundae is probably going to die, its probably going to fall on naruto anyway. Kikashi isn't the hokage type, and it would be a bitch move for kishimoto to pass up naruto for kikashi anyway.
    ----------------

    That was bad ass? Dude you need to watch other anime. I'm sorry but even among naruto's fights, that was weak as shit.
    -9 Tails eating wood was ok though.
    You really don't remember them explaining why the wood style is effective against the Kyubi? When they explained the Ying and Yang stuff? Man, you really don't pay attention...
    -------------
    Naruto is still the strongest in the leaf. Shikamaru will probably advise him on a lot of his big decisions anyways, and Shizune will probably stay as an assistant as well. Plus, it's been his dam dream since the beginning of the fucking show, if the show is coming to an end in the next 2 years (which I hope it doesn't) I sure hope he becomes Hokage before that.
    -------------
    There's been much more bad ass moments in the show, but this was still cool. It's far from "weak".








     





















  11. #24
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

    There's been much more bad ass moments in the show, but this was still cool. It's far from "weak".
    It's his opinion bro. It's fine. As long as you think its good, then it's /

  12. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You really don't remember them explaining why the wood style is effective against the Kyubi? When they explained the Ying and Yang stuff? Man, you really don't pay attention...
    -------------
    Naruto is still the strongest in the leaf. Shikamaru will probably advise him on a lot of his big decisions anyways, and Shizune will probably stay as an assistant as well. Plus, it's been his dam dream since the beginning of the fucking show, if the show is coming to an end in the next 2 years (which I hope it doesn't) I sure hope he becomes Hokage before that.
    -------------
    There's been much more bad ass moments in the show, but this was still cool. It's far from "weak".
    Eh, why bother. Its the same general thing in the end.(no matter what the "yin" difference makes.).
    --------------
    Well I'd like for him to be an adult first is all I'm saying. I mean even amongst his buddies, he's not the mature one.
    -----------------------
    Its just not badass is what I'm saying.(You tend to overreact EVERY week though, so no big surprise).


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 606 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 605 + Discussion
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  5. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM