Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,818
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,781
    My Mood
    Tired

    Naruto 610 Discussion


  2. #2
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    We can see that the Juubi is op.


    ALSO WE CAN SEE THAT KAKASHI AND BEE IS OP AND kishi need some explaining, THEY MAKE THE MANGA SEEM SO SHIT WHEN OP PEOPLE GET NEARLY DEFEATED INA FKIN SECOND, I MEAN IT, CHAPTER WAS ALRIGHT BUT IT'S JUST WAY TOO STUPID. IM SRS, JUUBI CAN EAT DEM IF HE WANTED TO BUY NOOO KISHI GOTTA MAKE IT SO JUUBI GOTTA DIE.

    Kishi faggot noob just make bad gus win pls

  3. #3
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry
    I don't think the Jubii is OP. It did it attack thing and the 9/8 tails just balled up and was protected. If thats all it takes, then its not that OP.

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ I'd rather see this fight in the anime. Manga-wise its incredibly inconsistent with the strength and techniques being flipped every which way without any buildup or strategy involved.
    ------------------------------

    This fight is already pretty stupid with the portal physics being thrown in and out everywhere, but I'm hoping it can redeem itself by not ending with a chakra bomb.


  5. #5
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    We can see that the Juubi is op.


    ALSO WE CAN SEE THAT KAKASHI AND BEE IS OP AND kishi need some explaining, THEY MAKE THE MANGA SEEM SO SHIT WHEN OP PEOPLE GET NEARLY DEFEATED INA FKIN SECOND, I MEAN IT, CHAPTER WAS ALRIGHT BUT IT'S JUST WAY TOO STUPID. IM SRS, JUUBI CAN EAT DEM IF HE WANTED TO BUY NOOO KISHI GOTTA MAKE IT SO JUUBI GOTTA DIE.

    Kishi faggot noob just make bad gus win pls
    Where did it dhow in the chapter that the Jubi is about to lose? All you see is them getting excited about a plan, that was well executed, but isn't guaranteed to work. Kakashi is in no way OP, he hasn't mastered Kamui. Gyūki definetly isn't OP, being that it couldn't beat Madara, even when partnered with Naruto and Guy. So saying that the Jubi is going to die, just because of some well orchestrated attack doesn't make sense.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (11-25-2012)

  7. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Where did it dhow in the chapter that the Jubi is about to lose? All you see is them getting excited about a plan, that was well executed, but isn't guaranteed to work. Kakashi is in no way OP, he hasn't mastered Kamui. Gyūki definetly isn't OP, being that it couldn't beat Madara, even when partnered with Naruto and Guy. So saying that the Jubi is going to die, just because of some well orchestrated attack doesn't make sense.
    "well orchestrated".......right.


  8. #7
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Shit just got really real, not much else to say. Epic fight is epic, I can't wait to see if that attack actually did something or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Where did it dhow in the chapter that the Jubi is about to lose? All you see is them getting excited about a plan, that was well executed, but isn't guaranteed to work. Kakashi is in no way OP, he hasn't mastered Kamui. Gyūki definetly isn't OP, being that it couldn't beat Madara, even when partnered with Naruto and Guy. So saying that the Jubi is going to die, just because of some well orchestrated attack doesn't make sense.
    Sweet, someone who ACTUALLY makes consistent sense. Welcome to the club buddy, we need more people with an actual brain.








     





















  9. #8
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Shit just got really real, not much else to say. Epic fight is epic, I can't wait to see if that attack actually did something or not.



    Sweet, someone who ACTUALLY makes consistent sense. Welcome to the club buddy, we need more people with an actual brain.

    We have brains, but I don't like to use it <3

  10. #9
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    We have brains, but I don't like to use it <3
    xD Oh, I see. :P








     





















  11. #10
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Did Kakashi use Kamui to teleport the 8 tails?

    If so.... wow he had better fucking die this war. I'm seriously about to go back to the beginning of the fight and count how many times he used Kamui. Mind you he was hospitalized for quite sometime after using it 3 times.

  12. #11
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    Did Kakashi use Kamui to teleport the 8 tails?

    If so.... wow he had better fucking die this war. I'm seriously about to go back to the beginning of the fight and count how many times he used Kamui. Mind you he was hospitalized for quite sometime after using it 3 times.
    His chakra was replenished by Kurama. Before Kurama did this Kakashi was on the verge of death.
    Last edited by bustersbss; 11-28-2012 at 12:40 PM.

  13. #12
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    His chakra was replenished by Kurama. Before Kurama did this Kakashi was on the verge of death.
    Kurama did that THIS chapter though, what about all the times before this?

  14. #13
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Kurama did that THIS chapter though, what about all the times before this?
    The first time Kakashi revealed Raikiri he was only able to use it about four times a day.

    The first time Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan was revealed, he was only able to use Kamui three times a day,and he had poor aim.

    So just as Kakashi is able to increase the amount of times he uses Raikiri and like variations, it should be understood that he is able to master and increase the amount of times he can use Kamui.

    Tbh, the amount of time that past between Deidara vs. Kakashi has been a while, so he had a lot of time to train.
    Last edited by bustersbss; 11-29-2012 at 06:49 PM.

  15. #14
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    The first time Kakashi revealed Raikiri he was only able to use it about four times a day.

    The first time Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan was revealed, he was only able to use Kamui three times a day,and he had poor aim.

    So just as Kakashi is able to increase the amount of times he uses Raikiri and like variations, it should be understood that he is able to master and increase the amount of times he can use Kamui.

    Tbh, the amount of time that past between Deidara vs. Kakashi has been a while, so he had a lot of time to train.
    I've considered that too, but still not enough to use it as many times as he has during this fight.

    My opinion ofcourse.

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 609 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 04:03 PM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:27 PM