Thread: Bleach 518

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374

    Bleach 518

    You can read it here

    WOOT WOOT<

    So Ichigo went to the palace to save Soul Society and to repair his zanpaktou.
    But what I see was a bit confusing. I SAW TSUKISHIMA, DAT FULLBRINGER?

  2. #2
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
    You can read it here

    WOOT WOOT<

    So Ichigo went to the palace to save Soul Society and to repair his zanpaktou.
    But what I see was a bit confusing. I SAW TSUKISHIMA, DAT FULLBRINGER?
    Well you shouldn't be too surprised to see Shūkurō, Kujo, and Giriko. They were humans when they died, and they died by the hands of Shinigami. And, I'm not that suprised to see Grimmjow, I just wish they would recognize him instead of making Ichigo refer to him as "him".

  3. #3
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Well you shouldn't be too surprised to see Shūkurō, Kujo, and Giriko. They were humans when they died, and they died by the hands of Shinigami. And, I'm not that suprised to see Grimmjow, I just wish they would recognize him instead of making Ichigo refer to him as "him".
    Where did you see Grimmjow? On which page?

  4. #4
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    You can see his cuffed sleeve. I know its an assumption, but, he is the the only Espada known to have one. Also, if you read the dialogue, his aggressive syntax and Ichigo's concern for their safety is almost a dead give away. Translations are different so maybe you didn't have the same translations as me, I saw it on page 9 on mangastream.

  5. #5
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    You can see his cuffed sleeve. I know its an assumption, but, he is the the only Espada known to have one. Also, if you read the dialogue, his aggressive syntax and Ichigo's concern for their safety is almost a dead give away. Translations are different so maybe you didn't have the same translations as me, I saw it on page 9 on mangastream.
    But he fucking died in the fight with Ichigo

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    But he fucking died in the fight with Ichigo
    He did? The emo guy died in the "the lust", but grimjow never died to my knowledge. I remember him being there when the other espada who kenpachi fought trounced ichigo.


  7. #7
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    He did? The emo guy died in the "the lust", but grimjow never died to my knowledge. I remember him being there when the other espada who kenpachi fought trounced ichigo.
    I've need to rewatch the fight lol...

  8. #8
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


    I've need to rewatch the fight lol...
    Ichigo wins by the end of the fight but he doesn't kill him. Nnoitra lands a fatal suprise attack, but he doesn't die.

  9. #9
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Ichigo wins by the end of the fight but he doesn't kill him. Nnoitra lands a fatal suprise attack, but he doesn't die.
    I get it now after watching it


  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Things that aren't needed:

    Grimjow coming back
    That whole speel with genkkaku or w/e the fuck his name is(one arm's brother).


  11. #11
    Shaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Bleach is the besssst Anime !!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Bleach 64
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2016, 08:50 PM
  2. Bleach vs Battlestar vs Lost
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. Bleach
    By gunot in forum Anime
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 08:16 PM
  4. Bleach Expanded
    By Chronologix in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 03:34 PM
  5. Bleach 63 IS OUT!
    By gunot in forum Anime
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 01:51 PM