Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You're both actually not making any fucking sense, sorry to break it to you. He didn't "miss", the attack was stopped. Did you not read the panel where it said that they were able to use all of the Hyuga to ward off the attack? (With the help of someone else, I forget who). Maybe your translation was bad or something, but his attack was spot on, they just stopped the attack, they made it change directions, that's why there was a line going the other way in the ground.

    Anyways, I loved this chapter. The allied force finally showing up was just really invigorating and awesome. It got my blood boiling and I actually was having difficulties containing my orgasm. xD
    Miss the attack? Can you read what you quote there buddy? Because no one said anything about that.(really, read what you quote please.).

    Not to be a downer, but you are overjoyed at every chapter. It would be understandable if the series didn't come out every week or something important happened on each chapter, but you post how "amazing" each chapter is regardless of the content. I mean ffs no one gives a shit if you praise every chapter because it comes off as you think chapter was average.
    -----------------------------------------------------

    Honestly I don't see the point in involving the other ninja. Its as if Kishi doesn't understand we should be rooting for the good guys.


  2. #17
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well we all know that this fight is pretty much utterly pointless anyways. 10 tails is going to lose and the naru-sasuke is going to start up again.
    I agree with the 2nd part of that. (And only the 2nd part)

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You're both actually not making any fucking sense, sorry to break it to you. He didn't "miss", the attack was stopped. Did you not read the panel where it said that they were able to use all of the Hyuga to ward off the attack? (With the help of someone else, I forget who). Maybe your translation was bad or something, but his attack was spot on, they just stopped the attack, they made it change directions, that's why there was a line going the other way in the ground.

    Anyways, I loved this chapter. The allied force finally showing up was just really invigorating and awesome. It got my blood boiling and I actually was having difficulties containing my orgasm. xD
    What a coincidence, they all show up and they eventually beat madara.

    how boring.

    you find it interesting when it's the most predictable thing ever to happen.

    Stopping a ten tails attack, and then every single person comes up


    oooooh so interesting.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    What a coincidence, they all show up and they eventually beat madara.

    how boring.

    you find it interesting when it's the most predictable thing ever to happen.

    Stopping a ten tails attack, and then every single person comes up


    oooooh so interesting.

    I wouldn't say "predictable", because usually I'd predict something that would make the story better instead of worse.


  5. #20
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Miss the attack? Can you read what you quote there buddy? Because no one said anything about that.(really, read what you quote please.).

    Not to be a downer, but you are overjoyed at every chapter. It would be understandable if the series didn't come out every week or something important happened on each chapter, but you post how "amazing" each chapter is regardless of the content. I mean ffs no one gives a shit if you praise every chapter because it comes off as you think chapter was average.
    -----------------------------------------------------

    Honestly I don't see the point in involving the other ninja. Its as if Kishi doesn't understand we should be rooting for the good guys.
    I've already pointed out how you can't read in the past, but man, are you REALLY this blind? He just said "All of a sudden Madara misses".....can you REALLY not read? This isn't even funny any more, I hope you're trolling, because it would suck for a human being to be THIS stupid.

    I'm pretty sure people give MUCH less of a shit about your dis-liking the fucking chapter, what right do you have to tell me that no one cares that I enjoy the chapter. Sorry I'm commenting in a thread DIRECTED at people who ACTUALLY enjoy the fucking show.


    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    What a coincidence, they all show up and they eventually beat madara.

    how boring.

    you find it interesting when it's the most predictable thing ever to happen.

    Stopping a ten tails attack, and then every single person comes up


    oooooh so interesting.
    Yes, I find it to be pretty bad ass when a bunch of my favorite characters come and join the fight. Sorry that I actually ENJOY the show...last time I checked Naruto was all about this, if you don't like this now I really can't see how you started to enjoy the show to begin with. And I really don't get what your "predictable" comment is all about, are you just trying to sound cool now? Of course we fucking predicted the rest of the Shinobi force arriving...IT WAS KIND OF FUCKING SAID IN THE MANGA...I'm not surprised that it happened, I'm happy that it finally happened.



    Anyways, for anybody else who's not a rampant hater, after watching this I understood the chapter a little bit more. It basically reinforced what I already knew, but provided much more detail to it.









     





















  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    OK first off: wow that guy in the vid is well......... a naruto-nerd?(I guess the term for someone who is nerdy about a non-nerd subject). If this guy isn't ADD or something I'd honestly be surprised as he seems to kind of off.
    -Honestly its kind of funny to see someone overreact about a kids show lol. It might be funny to watch a pokemon commentary by him if he spoke better.
    ---------------
    Okay, scot........you are a tool. It hurts, but its the truth so hear me out.

    You praise every chapter with ridiculous comments regardless of content.*(you just trying to get post count up?). Praising something is one thing, but every week the same praise? Come on man, have SOME standards. Secondly You defend the show with nothing more than the "you are just a hater" defense, even though no one is attacking it. If we wanted to rip naruto a new one, we could. And worse of all......you don't even add to the discussions. You just praise the series, complain about haters, and whine about how people don't like the direction the series has taken.

    Seriously, do you even read what you post? Its odd enough that I actually added to the topic, but more so that you constantly post in these threads with nothing but arguments against "haters" of the show. You forget, these discussions aren't here just to praise naruto for its extremely mainstream/average approach to storytelling.
    (oh and just for the sake of it, yes, this fight is turning to be INCREDIBLY boring.).
    Last edited by Empire; 12-03-2012 at 04:40 AM.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Demonz. (12-03-2012)

  8. #22
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm sorry I like what I'm seeing? I'm not going to sit here and try to find problems with the show...The only thing that kind of gets at me is the slow pace, but when I'm so busy with school, RL, and all the other shit I use to occupy my day, I don't really notice it that much, so it's not a huge issue to me.

    I also don't see how it's wrong that I defend something that I like and enjoy. I don't really need to ask questions or anything, because I feel like I understand the chapters, if I didn't, trust me, this forum would be the first to know. If no one else asks any questions or poses any theories, I'm not going to have much to post other than how I felt about it every week. I've posted some insane theory crafting in the past, I just don't have a different theory to post every week.

    I'm pretty sure "I loved this week's chapter for x reason" is 10x better than "I hated this weeks chapter for y reason".

    Oh, and Sawyer is awesome. He's not ADD, that's just his sense of humor. When he makes very serious videos you don't really notice it because he keeps his jokes to a minimum, I never thought he was ADD, I realized it was his sense of humor right away. Some people are just very loud and outgoing (myself included). If you knew me IRL, I'm one of the loudest and energetic people I know. I don't really think I have ADD though, I can focus on things when I need to. I just hate going HAM unless I really need too, and I'm sure he's the same.








     





















  9. #23
    Threadstarter
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'm not surprised why you have -86 rep.

    Yeah, you might enjoy naruto and love every new chapter. BUT WHY in the world do you gotta argue back and call US, the people who are saying what's bad about it haters? It's like.. you're not allowed to say bad things about something. You only find every naruto chapter "AMAZING FKIN AWESOME" because you barely seen any of the OTHER GOOD ANIME. So why do you call us haters? Because we're right? Because we don't like something about the chapter.


    You may think every chapter is the best even if something bad happens. You're pretty much saying that every chapter was good because it's Naruto (series) in general.

    Also, you said the part where" i liked it because x reason" is better than "i didn't like it because y reason". You see, if no one criticized a piece of work, the person who drew it wouldn't get better.

  10. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post


    I'm pretty sure "I loved this week's chapter for x reason" is 10x better than "I hated this weeks chapter for y reason".

    Oh, and Sawyer is awesome. He's not ADD, that's just his sense of humor. When he makes very serious videos you don't really notice it because he keeps his jokes to a minimum, I never thought he was ADD, I realized it was his sense of humor right away. Some people are just very loud and outgoing (myself included). If you knew me IRL, I'm one of the loudest and energetic people I know. I don't really think I have ADD though, I can focus on things when I need to. I just hate going HAM unless I really need too, and I'm sure he's the same.
    on" is 10x better than "I hated this weeks chapter for y reason".

    Oh, and Sawyer is awesome. He's not ADD, that's just his sense of humor. When he makes very serious videos you don't really notice it because he keeps his jokes to a minimum, I never thought he was ADD, I realized it was his sense of humor right away. Some people are just very loud and outgoing (myself included). If you knew me IRL, I'm one of the loudest and energetic people I know. I don't really think I have ADD though, I can focus on things when I need to. I just hate going HAM unless I really need too, and I'm sure he's the same.
    1st part is just you "defending" you liking of the show. Honestly I don't care if you like it or hate it.

    Is criticism or praise better than one another? I don't really think so. Try reading a review of any game or movie. If they just praised the movie the whole time and found nothing wrong with it, then its considered a horrible review.
    ------------------------------------
    I (again) don't care about you IRL. Sawyer isn't funny, his sense of humor is that of a nerd who only watches shonen(and believe me, it SHOWS).. It really surprises me that his review is longer than it takes me to read the chapter though, and more importantly its overreacting about everything.

    I am putting my bet on ADD. Though it could be he is a super virgin or something as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    I'm not surprised why you have -86 rep.

    Yeah, you might enjoy naruto and love every new chapter. BUT WHY in the world do you gotta argue back and call US, the people who are saying what's bad about it haters? It's like.. you're not allowed to say bad things about something. You only find every naruto chapter "AMAZING FKIN AWESOME" because you barely seen any of the OTHER GOOD ANIME. So why do you call us haters? Because we're right? Because we don't like something about the chapter.


    You may think every chapter is the best even if something bad happens. You're pretty much saying that every chapter was good because it's Naruto (series) in general.

    Also, you said the part where" i liked it because x reason" is better than "i didn't like it because y reason". You see, if no one criticized a piece of work, the person who drew it wouldn't get better.
    The -86 rep was from awhile ago when -rep was still possible. He was over -200 if I'm correct. Anyways, the problem is that we aren't hating. Criticism of a show doesn't equal hate. Scot is still pretty young so he probably hasn't gotten over the fandom phase of anime.[/COLOR]


  11. #25
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I love Sawer's weekly videos. His video's are actually what I look forward to after a new chapter.

    OT: This chapter was okay, I'm kinda confused as to what all these "mosquitoes" are going to do now. I just really hope my baby Neji gets some action

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (12-03-2012)

  13. #26
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    I'm not surprised why you have -86 rep.

    Yeah, you might enjoy naruto and love every new chapter. BUT WHY in the world do you gotta argue back and call US, the people who are saying what's bad about it haters? It's like.. you're not allowed to say bad things about something. You only find every naruto chapter "AMAZING FKIN AWESOME" because you barely seen any of the OTHER GOOD ANIME. So why do you call us haters? Because we're right? Because we don't like something about the chapter.


    You may think every chapter is the best even if something bad happens. You're pretty much saying that every chapter was good because it's Naruto (series) in general.

    Also, you said the part where" i liked it because x reason" is better than "i didn't like it because y reason". You see, if no one criticized a piece of work, the person who drew it wouldn't get better.
    Oh my god, my reputation on a forum website on the internet is low, OH how I've failed in life...

    Why do I argue back? Because I already fucking KNOW why you dis-like it, you (and ESPECIALLY Empire) have stated your issues THOUSANDS of times, I'm fairly certain it hasn't changed. I'm not saying every chapter is good because it's Naruto, I'm saying every chapter is good because it's good. There can be varying levels of good, I'm probably never going to like a fight nearly as much as I liked the Pain fight, it doesn't make everything else automatically bad...

    I'm pretty sure people criticize Naruto enough for Kishi to be aware of it. It's actually become a band-wagon at this point for self proclaimed elitist anime watchers trying to tell others what they should and should not enjoy. I'm sure not only YOU'VE posted your reasons for dis-like before, but MANY others all over the great wide ********* have as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1st part is just you "defending" you liking of the show. Honestly I don't care if you like it or hate it.

    Is criticism or praise better than one another? I don't really think so. Try reading a review of any game or movie. If they just praised the movie the whole time and found nothing wrong with it, then its considered a horrible review.
    ------------------------------------
    I (again) don't care about you IRL. Sawyer isn't funny, his sense of humor is that of a nerd who only watches shonen(and believe me, it SHOWS).. It really surprises me that his review is longer than it takes me to read the chapter though, and more importantly its overreacting about everything.

    I am putting my bet on ADD. Though it could be he is a super virgin or something as well.
    You seem too care, based on what you write, it seems like in your book any fan of a Shonen is not a "proper" anime fan. Like I said to fing above, I'm not saying you SHOULDN'T criticize it, what I'm saying is:

    A. We already know what your criticism is, since you've posted it SO many fucking times. I doubt it's really changed that much.

    and (this one is not nearly as important, but...)

    B. I disagree with it.

    Oh, and I find it ironic how a self proclaimed anime elitist that sits on an underrated forum site all day trashing other people for their likes and dis-likes is trying to call someone ELSE (who is funny, liked by many, and doesn't try to go out of his way to insult anyone) a "Super Virgin". It's beyond ironic and actually more sad than it is funny. Don't try to be a psychologist, you're not, nor will you ever be good at it.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 12-03-2012 at 10:35 PM.








     





















  14. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]
    You seem too care, based on what you write, it seems like in your book any fan of a Shonen is not a "proper" anime fan. Like I said to fing above, I'm not saying you SHOULDN'T criticize it, what I'm saying is:

    A. We already know what your criticism is, since you've posted it SO many fucking times. I doubt it's really changed that much.

    and (this one is not nearly as important, but...)

    B. I disagree with it.

    Oh, and I find it ironic how a self proclaimed anime elitist that sits on an underrated forum site all day trashing other people for their likes and dis-likes is trying to call someone ELSE (who is funny, liked by many, and doesn't try to go out of his way to insult anyone) a "Super Virgin". It's beyond ironic and actually more sad than it is funny. Don't try to be a psychologist, you're not, nor will you ever be good at it.
    Scot you are arguing with yourself here. The only genre i consider just utter shit is the moe genre*(because of copy-cat shows out the ass). and shoujo. *(because gay characters aren't recognized as such). Shonen I don't have a problem with, I actually enjoy most of them quite a bit.(big HxH, Soul Eater, and ruro-ken fan).


    A. Criticism by chapter dunce.
    B. Good for you.

    As for the rest:
    I'm self proclaimed? Huh, never knew.
    Look up what underrated means.
    I trash people? Like who? Seriously, you are more against anyone of us than wii u.(whatsup nintendo'd)
    Besides, its fun to trash youtube shits, if you have to make a video for every chapter in every*(big 3) manga pretty much giving people a step by step virgin play or each panel, you deserve it.
    ----------------------------------------
    Oh and we've done this several times now, so i'ma remind myself not to respond to you by puttin yah on ignore again.(sorry kid).
    Btw you are still a tool. You'll realize this when you grow up, cya.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-04-2012 at 01:45 AM.


  15. #28
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    A. Criticism by chapter dunce.
    B. Good for you.

    As for the rest:
    I'm self proclaimed? Huh, never knew.
    Look up what underrated means.
    I trash people? Like who? Seriously, you are more against anyone of us than wii u.(whatsup nintendo'd)
    Besides, its fun to trash youtube shits, if you have to make a video for every chapter in every*(big 3) manga pretty much giving people a step by step virgin play or each panel, you deserve it.
    ----------------------------------------
    Oh and we've done this several times now, so i'ma remind myself not to respond to you by puttin yah on ignore again.(sorry kid).
    Btw you are still a tool. You'll realize this when you grow up, cya.
    A. Yeah, you critique the same thing every chapter. Also, isn't that the same fucking thing you just insulted me for? Praising every chapter...?
    B. Thanks bro!

    As for the rest:
    Yes, you act like you're so above people because you have a "broad" view on anime. (lol)
    Verb: Underestimate the extent, value, or importance of (someone or something): "a very underrated film". ---- Thanks
    Everyone who likes Naruto and doesn't have time to watch anime all day. I didn't get that bad joke, but in serious terms when it comes to the Wii U it's actually a pretty sick console.
    "Youtube shits", lol, like I said, all of this is beyond ironic coming from you. I don't understand if you're just insecure about your own life or if you're jealous that people actually like him. "If you HAVE to make a video", people WANT that, are you fucking stupid? People subscribe to and support his channel because they enjoying seeing what he has to say. Most of the time he does say that: "There's not much to say about this chapter." But a lot of the time what he says can spread some light on stuff that we didn't understand or just give some nice lulz. (Sorry you don't know how to laugh every once in a while).
    -----------------------------------
    Oh my god, you're "ignoring" me again, whatever will I do. "You're still a tool", I think you need to look up how to use that term, because you're not doing it right. Dumb ass. "You'll realize this when you grow up", oh, so I can be a no life adult that tries to act cool on the internet and make himself feel superior to teenagers (even if they're outsmarting him and proving him wrong at every point)? No thanks.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 12-04-2012 at 02:27 AM.








     





















  16. #29
    Threadstarter
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    A. Yeah, you critique the same thing every chapter. Also, isn't that the same fucking thing you just insulted me for? Praising every chapter...?
    B. Thanks bro!

    As for the rest:
    Yes, you act like you're so above people because you have a "broad" view on anime. (lol)
    Verb: Underestimate the extent, value, or importance of (someone or something): "a very underrated film". ---- Thanks
    Everyone who likes Naruto and doesn't have time to watch anime all day. I didn't get that bad joke, but in serious terms when it comes to the Wii U it's actually a pretty sick console.
    "Youtube shits", lol, like I said, all of this is beyond ironic coming from you. I don't understand if you're just insecure about your own life or if you're jealous that people actually like him. "If you HAVE to make a video", people WANT that, are you fucking stupid? People subscribe to and support his channel because they enjoying seeing what he has to say. Most of the time he does say that: "There's not much to say about this chapter." But a lot of the time what he says can spread some light on stuff that we didn't understand or just give some nice lulz. (Sorry you don't know how to laugh every once in a while).
    -----------------------------------
    Oh my god, you're "ignoring" me again, whatever will I do. "You're still a tool", I think you need to look up how to use that term, because you're not doing it right. Dumb ass. "You'll realize this when you grow up", oh, so I can be a no life adult that tries to act cool on the internet and make himself feel superior to teenagers (even if they're outsmarting him and proving him wrong at every point)? No thanks.

    You simply think Naruto is the best because you haven't experienced what is "good" anime. Hence why you always argue back to out VALID points.

  17. #30
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,754
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,896
    Oh the anime debates!

    Also, I sense a troll plot twist coming.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 605 + Discussion
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:27 PM