Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ederan View Post
    you have a fucked up mind..
    Well its like all he did is go "oh i have an admin account".

I mean in SAO levels play a big deal. Which is why kirito in the first half was so ridiculously OP for all the fights. In this ending he gets stabbed in the chest, takes pretty much no HP damage somehow, then he reverts the level of Sugo to level 1 with admin options.

A "legendary" sword really doesn't make that much of a difference apperantly, and to be honest its sad it ended in a fight like THAT.
    This ending is just like Kirito said "but i'm just a player, and he's a GM!".
    --------------------------------------------------

Its like any videogame series just ending the final battle with "ah, GM account login, I win!"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well its like all he did is go "oh i have an admin account".

I mean in SAO levels play a big deal. Which is why kirito in the first half was so ridiculously OP for all the fights. In this ending he gets stabbed in the chest, takes pretty much no HP damage somehow, then he reverts the level of Sugo to level 1 with admin options.

A "legendary" sword really doesn't make that much of a difference apperantly, and to be honest its sad it ended in a fight like THAT.
    This ending is just like Kirito said "but i'm just a player, and he's a GM!".
    --------------------------------------------------

Its like any videogame series just ending the final battle with "ah, GM account login, I win!"
    It was a bit weaker than i had expected, i pretty much hate how they turned SAO into a borderline hentai the past few episodes..
    helt ensam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Redux View Post

It was a bit weaker than i had expected, i pretty much hate how they turned SAO into a borderline hentai the past few episodes..
    The west doesn't understand that Anime like this is about sales. You got to put a little moe/hentai to get that extra 25% in sales.

Thanks

The west doesn't understand that Anime like this is about sales. You got to put a little moe/hentai to get that extra 25% in sales.
    It disgusts me.
    helt ensam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Redux View Post

It disgusts me.
    Well the incest thing, yeah. But its there for the same reason we have our shit in our tv programs. It gets viewers so its put in.
    ---------------------------------

A lot of anime/tv/movies do this. Its fine with me because any fanservice/non-action episodes I just skip anyway. If SAO is going to be shonen, might as well not pay attention to the meaningless dribble that is shonen plot and characters.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Aznganxter (12-20-2012),[MPGH]Genesis (12-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

In the first season this was explained, in this one..........not so much.

Gotta be honest, they should have just made the first season a masterpiece and not have shamelessly dragged it out to this.
    This is so true, it could of been such a great anime if they just stopped at season 1 or not make the whole of season 2 one big filler. I wouldn't even be surprised if there is a season 3 because of the world seed that guy gave Kirito.
    CPU: Intel i5 2500k
    MEMORY: Gskill 8gb 1600mhz (4gb x 2)
    MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
    HDD: OCZ Agility 3 (60gb) and WD Caviar Blue (1tb)
    GPU: HIS AMD HD 6950 (x2 crossfire)

My Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/profile/CowsGoMooo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
    This is so true, it could of been such a great anime if they just stopped at season 1 or not make the whole of season 2 one big filler. I wouldn't even be surprised if there is a season 3 because of the world seed that guy gave Kirito.
    In the light novel there are still 2 more games Kirito plays so i wouldn't be surprised if they take a break until next year or the year after and then go for another 25 epsiodes.
    helt ensam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
    There are 4 different "arcs" so far, which they have only done 2. In the end of this season you didn't even see kirito or asuna re-unite, so it makes me iffy on whats actually going to happen.
    --------------------------------

The more this series goes on the more plotholes it has. It becomes tedious to re-explain each worlds structure and the reason the character can't die and has to do w/e goal he is given.

Honestly SAO could have been a pretty epic anime had they expanded on the SAO world. I don't usually say this but they should have drug out the first world instead of going to the second. The entire system in the second world doesn't even feel realistic, to the point where the combat is more like every other fantasy genre instead of what made the SAO world SAO.(i.e. magic/spells/fairy wings were the entire point of the first world being only swords, but they go into gunz-like combat in the fourth so I'm at least interested there).
    -----------------------------------------------

The SAO author, isn't very talented. This and accel world really aren't written well and to be honest its kind of sad how they could be so much more given to another director. Its a constant reminder that the author wrote accel world at the same time in the fairy world arc, and how very little he actually knows about the video game playerbase.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12