Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Last panel?

    Doesn't show them actually dying. Many times in the series they have showed what it appears to be someone dying, but they didn't. Until they confirm it, I will presume that they are dead.

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Doesn't show them actually dying. Many times in the series they have showed what it appears to be someone dying, but they didn't. Until they confirm it, I will presume that they are dead.
    *cough* kikashi *COUGH*
    --------------

    I do like the hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil look of the ten-tails, if a not bit played out.


  3. #18
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    RIP Shukaku Nara. We will miss you.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    RIP Shukaku Nara. We will miss you.
    Wait.....they did something?


  5. #20
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Wait.....they did something?
    The juubi shot a blast from so far away and it hit the HQ where Shukaku and Inoichi was. Shukaku gave a plan to stop the juubi but they aren't going to reveal it until the next chapter most likely.



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  6. #21
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not much happened, but what did was fucked up. That's fucking messed up, Shikamaru better fuck some shit up with a killer strategy and avenge his father like he avenged Asuma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh no, the telepathic bubble thing got taken out............

    Nothing happened again, joy.
    Why the fuck do you still read this manga?

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The real question is why weren't they on the front line already?
    I guess strategy is something that surpasses your tiny mind, even Madara said "we just took out the alliance's mind"...

    Since when do the commanders giving out the orders choose the front-line over a safe point at a distance which they can see the entire battlefield with?








     





















  7. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    The juubi shot a blast from so far away and it hit the HQ where Shukaku and Inoichi was. Shukaku gave a plan to stop the juubi but they aren't going to reveal it until the next chapter most likely.
    I was talking about the characters that died. Outside of shikamaru's dad(who hasn't done shit so far) no one there really mattered anyways.
    Hope it goes better than putting the ten-tails in cement(no sealing techniques? So sloppy).


  8. #23
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    The real question is why weren't they on the front line already?
    Yes, lets ship the Pentagon to Afghanistan.


    ---
    This chapter gave me some feels. I always admire who try their best in the face of death. And Shikamaru always have a couple of moments when he looks like all is lost and then activate what he was actually planing from the begining, so being Shikamaru father, im sure he has a plan on top of plan on top of plan on top of plan. Should be epic.

    Side Note, If i time this right, Hokages will be back in 16 chapters.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (12-14-2012)

  10. #24
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Yes, lets ship the Pentagon to Afghanistan.
    I fucking lol'd, really hard. xD Thanks for that man.








     





















  11. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Yes, lets ship the Pentagon to Afghanistan.


    ---
    This chapter gave me some feels. I always admire who try their best in the face of death. And Shikamaru always have a couple of moments when he looks like all is lost and then activate what he was actually planing from the begining, so being Shikamaru father, im sure he has a plan on top of plan on top of plan on top of plan. Should be epic.

    Side Note, If i time this right, Hokages will be back in 16 chapters.
    If you have everyone already there, whats the point in having strategy in a further place? If they die strategy is useless, they are unprotected as well too. Its basically a handful of people thinking up strategy on the spot, it would be 10 times more useful and practical for them to be there for THIS fight.(not the others).

    I mean you have 2 people remaining, why bother seperating when all the villages are there already.

    Hokages will be back after the fight is my guess.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-14-2012 at 11:01 PM.


  12. #26
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Funy thing is, as empire mentioned above. KISHIS excuse of madara not killing the hokages WILL ALSO make them lose. All the Hokages will come back (maybe not Tsunade), they will beat madara and tobi (what a coincidence) and Naruto or Kakashi will become the new Hokage..

    The End.

  13. #27
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    If you have everyone already there, whats the point in having strategy in a further place? If they die strategy is useless, they are unprotected as well too. Its basically a handful of people thinking up strategy on the spot, it would be 10 times more useful and practical for them to be there for THIS fight.(not the others).

    I mean you have 2 people remaining, why bother seperating when all the villages are there already.

    Hokages will be back after the fight is my guess.

    Ok, let me repeat. Pentagon, why dont the position Pentagon to/on the front lines.

    Same methodology is being used here, if you don't understand why they don't put the thinktanks in the fray with normal troops, and why that a viable and logical to do, I can't help you.

    There was at least three, and regardless, you don't put the brains of the operation in harms way, they did not plan on the Jubi have all knowledge of where everyone is and that it has essentially an attack that has an unlimited range.
    Last edited by KING; 12-15-2012 at 10:00 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to KING For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (12-16-2012)

  15. #28
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Same methodology is being used here, if you don't understand why they don't put the think tanks in the fray with normal troops, and why that a viable and logical to do, I can't help you.
    It's Empire, none of this should be surprising. xD








     





















  16. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Ok, let me repeat. Pentagon, why dont the position Pentagon to/on the front lines.

    Same methodology is being used here, if you don't understand why they don't put the thinktanks in the fray with normal troops, and why that a viable and logical to do, I can't help you.

    There was at least three, and regardless, you don't put the brains of the operation in harms way, they did not plan on the Jubi have all knowledge of where everyone is and that it has essentially an attack that has an unlimited range.
    Because the pentagon serve a different purpose than the naruto intelligence, that is why its a stupid comparison. You do realize that this is the same as a final-boss, while in real life this would just be the fall of berlin. There are still many other fronts IRL, while in naruto this is the only front left.

    Just saying, useless people dying for being stupid.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 606 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihã- in forum Anime
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 605 + Discussion
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihã- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihã- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  5. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihã- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM