Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Sometimes I question your thought process when you post here.
    I just don't like the fact that it's getting worse and worse, Naruto should have finished back when he beat Pain. I was happy back then, but now, there's a massive war when the Jubi can kill em all instantly but it isn't happening.

  2. #17
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    I just don't like the fact that it's getting worse and worse, Naruto should have finished back when he beat Pain. I was happy back then, but now, there's a massive war when the Jubi can kill em all instantly but it isn't happening.
    Brb, spamming Kishimoto with e-mails to stop one of the most popular anime, in both North America and Japan, because you don't like the direction it's heading in.

    Besides:
    - Juubi is incomplete
    - Juubi isn't fully under control
    - Juubi currently consists of 1-7 tails (refer back to 1st point)
    - If a 2-man team (Akatsuki) can bring down a Bijuu by themselves, I don't see how this incomplete Juubi WOULDN'T have a tougher time fighting against ninjas that are stronger than the 2 man team.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (12-19-2012)

  4. #18
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post
    Especially when Madara said something like, I thought you don't let your loved ones die.
    Obito said that, not Madara. That was one of my reasons for really liking this chapter, Obito is starting to sound like a villain again.

    ---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    Brb, spamming Kishimoto with e-mails to stop one of the most popular anime, in both North America and Japan, because you don't like the direction it's heading in.

    Besides:
    - Juubi is incomplete
    - Juubi isn't fully under control
    - Juubi currently consists of 1-7 tails (refer back to 1st point)
    - If a 2-man team (Akatsuki) can bring down a Bijuu by themselves, I don't see how this incomplete Juubi WOULDN'T have a tougher time fighting against ninjas that are stronger than the 2 man team.
    I love it when sense if finally made in this section! ^_^








     





















  5. #19
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,818
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,781
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Obito said that, not Madara. That was one of my reasons for really liking this chapter, Obito is starting to sound like a villain again.

    ---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------



    I love it when sense if finally made in this section! ^_^
    Oh :<
    Its ironic that Obito found a way to control Madara, in a way. Wonder how this ill turn out

  6. #20
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    I just don't like the fact that it's getting worse and worse, Naruto should have finished back when he beat Pain. I was happy back then, but now, there's a massive war when the Jubi can kill em all instantly but it isn't happening.
    Most shonen follow the DBZ example. Get a good start then:

    Prolong the show for as long as possible regardless of good storytelling, action, or quality. This can be seen in pretty much every major shonen over 70-100 episodes.

    People watch this shit just like they watch any other tv show, so its basically a weekly watch regardless of content. Naruto could have arguably ended with the pain arc had they done it right or better, but that makes less money so they make it longer.
    -----------------------------------------------

    This doesn't make the series worse, its just that every once and awhile you will notice that they put filler content or drag out a pointless/unimportant fight simply because producing something equals profit.

    This also explains the abundance of talking over very obvious stuff in naruto and the extreme amount of flashbacks in the middle of fights.


  7. #21
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Obito said that, not Madara. That was one of my reasons for really liking this chapter, Obito is starting to sound like a villain again.

    ---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------



    I love it when sense if finally made in this section! ^_^



    If the juubi won't kill em just let madara kill them.

    Madara has the best susanoo out there that literally killed the 5 hokages but he let them live. If he can do that, he can easily kill the whole ASF including Naruto.

  8. #22
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    If the juubi won't kill em just let madara kill them.

    Madara has the best susanoo out there that literally killed the 5 hokages but he let them live. If he can do that, he can easily kill the whole ASF including Naruto.
    Thousands of Shinobi > 5 Shinobi (Especially when Naruto and Bee are stronger than all of the Kage).

    Also, we didn't see HOW they were killed, he may not have used Susano'o, maybe there's a reason he didn't use it, maybe he CAN'T. Sure, he told them that he "never lets anyone see his perfect Susano'o and live", but knowing Madara, that could have been a cover up so he didn't have to tell the descendant of a Senju that he COULDN'T use the Susano'o again.








     





















  9. #23
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,073
    My Mood
    Angry
    Well I have been shoting out for weeks now that Madara and Tobi must have a different plan than the moon eye plan. FOR WEEKS- CHECK OUT MY OTHER THREADS.

    And it came true so I'm happy.
    But I think I see Kishi killing of a few other charaters : Sort of like How luffy had to lose a his crew mates at the hands of Kuma in one piece.

    One last thing, BITCH BETTER NO KILL ROCK LEEE, i still remeber the Lee Garaa fight, and was just in pure aww that such a beast who has been handed such a raw deal in life has turned into one of the strongest people ever imo.

  10. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    But I think I see Kishi killing of a few other charaters : Sort of like How luffy had to lose a his crew mates at the hands of Kuma in one piece.

    One last thing, BITCH BETTER NO KILL ROCK LEEE, i still remeber the Lee Garaa fight, and was just in pure aww that such a beast who has been handed such a raw deal in life has turned into one of the strongest people ever imo.
    1. No one died to kuma, they were just spread out.
    2. Rock Lee is the symbol for hard work. Unfortunately in the narutoverse genetics/born genius are always superior. That was neji's entire point to naruto in his fight(during the exam), and at the time Naruto beat him which kind of proved neji wrong.........for awhile until you find out naruto was the son of the 2 greatest shinobi, trained by one of the greatest, and even his team leader(Kikashi) outranks the other team leaders.(not to mention the "win-button" kyubi that has won several of his fights for him.)
    3. I doubt they'd kill lee. Unlike neji, lee and guy provide some of the only comedy in the series.(unless you count bee's crappy rhymes). Though I don't doubt Guy would die, I'd find it hard to see Lee dying as he can be used as filler content because of his comedic effect.


  11. #25
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    1. No one died to kuma, they were just spread out.
    2. Rock Lee is the symbol for hard work. Unfortunately in the narutoverse genetics/born genius are always superior. That was neji's entire point to naruto in his fight(during the exam), and at the time Naruto beat him which kind of proved neji wrong.........for awhile until you find out naruto was the son of the 2 greatest shinobi, trained by one of the greatest, and even his team leader(Kikashi) outranks the other team leaders.(not to mention the "win-button" kyubi that has won several of his fights for him.)
    3. I doubt they'd kill lee. Unlike neji, lee and guy provide some of the only comedy in the series.(unless you count bee's crappy rhymes). Though I don't doubt Guy would die, I'd find it hard to see Lee dying as he can be used as filler content because of his comedic effect.
    You're basically saying that Naruto didn't have to train hard to get where he is, because he was the son of the 4th Hokage. You're completely wrong, throughout the main cannon Naruto has seen as a talent-less ninja with others developing their skills beyond his. Now that we recently found out that he was the son of the 4th, you want us to completely forget all the struggles he had prior to.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

    DawgiiStylz (12-21-2012),scotbud123 (12-25-2012)

  13. #26
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post

    One last thing, BITCH BETTER NO KILL ROCK LEEE, i still remeber the Lee Garaa fight, and was just in pure aww that such a beast who has been handed such a raw deal in life has turned into one of the strongest people ever imo.
    Brofist to that one. That fight is in my Top 10, I love it. Especially when he takes the weights off his legs and they make like two huge craters in the arena

    But back OT: After rethinking about Neji dying I realized he could've killed a least important character such as: Shino, Kiba, Tenten. And no one would give a fuck. ('cept maybe Shino, I've seen some Shino fans lately)

    IMO, ofcourse.

  14. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    You're basically saying that Naruto didn't have to train hard to get where he is, because he was the son of the 4th Hokage. You're completely wrong, throughout the main cannon Naruto has seen as a talent-less ninja with others developing their skills beyond his. Now that we recently found out that he was the son of the 4th, you want us to completely forget all the struggles he had prior to.
    Well I could be saying that, but i'm not. I'm saying genetics/born-genius are always better than hard work in the narutoverse. That was neji's entire point when he and naruto fought. Neji used Lee as an example of why the born-genius was always the winner/stronger person. Its pretty much true for most of the naruto cast. Pretty much every one of the stronger characters comes from a stronger parent and was a prodigy or such as a kid.

    Naruto had to train hard? So did everyone else. To my knowledge naruto did not train more than anyone else in the cast outside of being the main character and his training being shown for the 3-4 times he does train. Its different than saying "he didn't have to train hard", its more like "he didn't train more than anyone else" to gain a power 10 times that of theirs.
    ----------------------------------------------

    Naruto's life trauma is significantly less than most of the main cast. Naruto has had better teachers than most of the cast. Naruto has won several if not the majority of his battles with the direct help of the kyubi-rage.
    -----------------------

    Sorry but Neji is right, in the naruto verse born-genius/gentics/prodigy do make the stronger character.

    Basically: Kishi built Naruto as an "underdog" and turned him into a "chosen one".
    Last edited by Empire; 12-22-2012 at 04:28 AM.


  15. #28
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    You're basically saying that Naruto didn't have to train hard to get where he is, because he was the son of the 4th Hokage. You're completely wrong, throughout the main cannon Naruto has seen as a talent-less ninja with others developing their skills beyond his. Now that we recently found out that he was the son of the 4th, you want us to completely forget all the struggles he had prior to.
    Pretty much, if he wasn't the son of the 4th, he'd be dead by now.

  16. #29
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by fingernig View Post
    Pretty much, if he wasn't the son of the 4th, he'd be dead by now.
    >Son of the strongest characters.
    >Has strongest tails inside of him.
    >Team leader is strongest in that ranking.
    >Teacher(Jaraiya) is better than everyone else's teacher(except for maybe sasuke)

    Just for laughs
    >His main jutsu, the clone jutsu? Only able to do because of the infinite chakra the fox gives him.
    And someone called him a loser because he himself just fucked around and didn't take anything seriously in the first part of the show.(in the leaf)
    And his fellow ninja made fun of him because again, it wasn't because he wasn't talentless, its because they all knew him from when he was a kid and how they were training and he was just pulling pranks. Its like a slacker in class claiming he's going to become president. Its a joke because he shows no real intention of shaping up.
    And the badguys keep telling him of pain and sorrow from the wars they fought while Naruto hasn't actually been in a single one. Making his entire viewpoint based on the (actually pretty good life) that he had so far.
    -----------------------------


    Tellin yah, naruto's character stands for ignorance and blind hope.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-22-2012 at 04:03 PM.


  17. #30
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Empire should just lose the ability to post.








     





















Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Shane i got what you want finally. RMA
    By Hitman in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 06:55 PM
  3. what you need for get to chapter 1!!!!!!
    By metembe21 in forum WarRock Skinning
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 06:41 AM
  4. what should i get or ask for my bday
    By Lady GaGa in forum General
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 06:55 AM
  5. Got some thing to ask for sp/zp users.
    By cumshot2urface in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 04:00 PM