Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well I could be saying that, but i'm not. I'm saying genetics/born-genius are always better than hard work in the narutoverse. That was neji's entire point when he and naruto fought. Neji used Lee as an example of why the born-genius was always the winner/stronger person. Its pretty much true for most of the naruto cast. Pretty much every one of the stronger characters comes from a stronger parent and was a prodigy or such as a kid.

Naruto had to train hard? So did everyone else. To my knowledge naruto did not train more than anyone else in the cast outside of being the main character and his training being shown for the 3-4 times he does train. Its different than saying "he didn't have to train hard", its more like "he didn't train more than anyone else" to gain a power 10 times that of theirs.
    ----------------------------------------------

Naruto's life trauma is significantly less than most of the main cast. Naruto has had better teachers than most of the cast. Naruto has won several if not the majority of his battles with the direct help of the kyubi-rage.
    -----------------------

Sorry but Neji is right, in the naruto verse born-genius/gentics/prodigy do make the stronger character.

Basically: Kishi built Naruto as an "underdog" and turned him into a "chosen one".
    Wait, LOL, what? His life trauma was significantly less than most of the characters? Being hated by mostly everyone in your village for doing nothing wrong? 3-4 times, what about over the entire time skip, which was 2 and a half years. Even after 2 and a half years of training with a Sannin Naruto still fell short...

I just read your latest post and I've decided to stop replying, because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
    Last edited by bustersbss; 12-24-2012 at 07:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (12-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Wait, LOL, what? His life trauma was significantly less than most of the characters? Being hated by mostly everyone in your village for doing nothing wrong? 3-4 times, what about over the entire time skip, which was 2 and a half years. Even after 2 and a half years of training with a Sannin Naruto still fell short...

I just read your latest post and I've decided to stop replying, because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
    >Replies to post.
    >Says he's going to stop replying.
    -----------------------------------------

Lol people who hate him? First off people hated him for what: Because he has the kyubi inside of him. So that somehow garners hate how? Its odd how the villagers hate a child for bearing a burden that should be the honor of the village. Given the fact that the tailed beast are pretty much a village treasure and one of their greatest weapons, its odd how people see naruto(as a child) as an object of hate. The kyubi got loose and killed people sure, but it seems a bit odd that people hate the object or person it is sealed in instead of realizing the "burden" it would take on a child. Not only that, naruto isn't even hated past the first couple of episodes for anything outside of what he himself did.(pulling pranks/slacking).

Oh poor naruto, not everyone was friendly towards him as a child.
    ---------------------

Really? You missed the entire point of what I said. Its not that "he didn't train" its that "he didn't train more than anyone else". 2 years of training? So did everyone else. Naruto has in the length of the show, slacked off more than all the other cast and had SIGNIFICANTLY less motivation than any other major characters to gain power outside of the couple of times he gained power for the sake of a boss fight.
    -----------------------------------

Again. Naruto is a "chosen one" character. He (in comparison to the other people in the show) wins fights simply because of heritage and bloodline.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    I've tried to tell this moron the same thing and more multiple times, he's simply too stupid to understand basic concepts and thinks he's right no matter what.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 12-25-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123