My Mood
    Tired

Bleach 524

Bleach 524 - Read Bleach 524 Online - Page 3

I didn't get this chapter at all :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's a fight between two Kenpachi's, the 1st vs the present, they previously fought one another with Zaraki losing but wounding Retsu. This time around Retsu is again overwhelming Zaraki, but begins to use different tactics. Zaraki comments on why she is using such cheap tactics this time around, she fires back by saying the last time they fought, she was unable to use those tactics. Inferring that Zaraki has gotten weaker.

Retsu brings Zaraki to the borders of death, probably knowing that it will give Zaraki a burst of fighting spirit and power. That's basically the whole chapter summed up in my perspective, I might be wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    It's a fight between two Kenpachi's, the 1st vs the present, they previously fought one another with Zaraki losing but wounding Retsu. This time around Retsu is again overwhelming Zaraki, but begins to use different tactics. Zaraki comments on why she is using such cheap tactics this time around, she fires back by saying the last time they fought, she was unable to use those tactics. Inferring that Zaraki has gotten weaker.

Retsu brings Zaraki to the borders of death, probably knowing that it will give Zaraki a burst of fighting spirit and power. That's basically the whole chapter summed up in my perspective, I might be wrong.
    Thats what I thought too, but now I forgot what I was confused about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post

Thank you for describing the chapter in as long as it took me to read it.