Thread: a question

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead

    a question

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5As8-nC5sc


    Saiyuki
    there is a flow up to this
    i watched this show freaking nice
    i saw Saiyuki reloaded one to but there were only like 20 episode then they stoped showing more of em any one know do they ever make it to the western land (India)

  2. #2
    Missy_Lynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    While you were away on vaca i dug a tunnel underground into your closet, and there i stay-watching u
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

  3. #3
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    ah.. i found it thats not it...

    its reloded gun lock

    and they comeout with new 3 epsodes this april 27 2007 OVA
    it gona be nice can't wait

    (i found this out after posting this like 3-4 days later)

  4. #4
    VIP-Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    239
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    dont work

    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5As8-nC5sc


    Saiyuki
    there is a flow up to this
    i watched this show freaking nice
    i saw Saiyuki reloaded one to but there were only like 20 episode then they stoped showing more of em any one know do they ever make it to the western land (India)

    youtube vid was removed

  5. #5
    Missy_Lynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    While you were away on vaca i dug a tunnel underground into your closet, and there i stay-watching u
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    ah.. i found it thats not it...

    its reloded gun lock

    and they comeout with new 3 epsodes this april 27 2007 OVA
    it gona be nice can't wait

    (i found this out after posting this like 3-4 days later)

    Then be more specific next time :P

    I can find anything on as long as you give teh correct details XP

  6. #6
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    then get me OVA not the one on you tube the new 1s released April 27,2007

  7. #7
    Missy_Lynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    While you were away on vaca i dug a tunnel underground into your closet, and there i stay-watching u
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I went. And i looked cuz i just had -nothing- better to do. And i found a fan site...that had this...

    No analyzing, no apologizing. It's just a fact: I'm addicted to Saiyuki. Reading it. Watching it. Listening to it. Thinking about it. Wanting more of it.



    I decided...its too obsessed over for me to even care.

  8. #8
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy_Lynne View Post
    I went. And i looked cuz i just had -nothing- better to do. And i found a fan site...that had this...

    No analyzing, no apologizing. It's just a fact: I'm addicted to Saiyuki. Reading it. Watching it. Listening to it. Thinking about it. Wanting more of it.



    I decided...its too obsessed over for me to even care.

    i still need some 1 help me get this shiat....

    Sine Saiuki Burial (OVA)

  9. #9
    Mikoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the niggaz department
    Posts
    1,349
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    37
    What does OVA mean?

  10. #10
    Missy_Lynne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    While you were away on vaca i dug a tunnel underground into your closet, and there i stay-watching u
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikoll View Post
    What does OVA mean?

    Hmmm...to my knowledge OVA means Original Video Animation

    http://www.otakalypse.com/wiki/index.php/OAVs

  11. #11
    kese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    and what does OVĂ€ xD

Similar Threads

  1. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:02 AM
  2. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM
  3. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:38 PM
  4. Quick Question..Please Answer
    By ypg_gamer in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:32 AM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:36 PM