Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    How is showing people from the clan of the main character "bad plot"? I can't tell if you're trolling, or you're just that stupid. Especially since we already know that something happened with Hashirama and Mito, it would be kind of dumb not to at least mention her.
    If main character family get involved, in this case Uuzmaki IT WILL RUIN IT. Can't we have a single story that doesn't involve Naruto or the Uzumaki whatsoever. I kinda like the rivalry between Madara and Hashirama but if I see uzumaki in the middle of it I will rage.

I just dislike Naruto for a reason, he's just not appealing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouz View Post
    If main character family get involved, in this case Uuzmaki IT WILL RUIN IT. Can't we have a single story that doesn't involve Naruto or the Uzumaki whatsoever. I kinda like the rivalry between Madara and Hashirama but if I see uzumaki in the middle of it I will rage.

How could you dislike Naruto? He always prevails and never gives up. The only character in Naruto that I dislike is Sasuke, that little emo faggot.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

DawgiiStylz (03-24-2013),scotbud123 (03-23-2013)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouz View Post

What do you mean "if I see Uzumaki in the middle of it I will rage"? WE ALREADY KNOW THAT MITO AND HASHIRAMA WERE TOGETHER....Hashirama is her husband, and she's Tsunade's grandmother.

I'm just curious to see what role it played here, we already know it happens, I just want to know HOW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What do you mean "if I see Uzumaki in the middle of it I will rage"? WE ALREADY KNOW THAT MITO AND HASHIRAMA WERE TOGETHER....Hashirama is her husband, and she's Tsunade's grandmother.

I'm just curious to see what role it played here, we already know it happens, I just want to know HOW.

Like what happened to rin? oh yeah........the world will never know.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm willing to bet we'll find out more about that when Obito is defeated.

Or, IF Kakashi dies somehow, at that point in time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Exactly . We will know.. eventually

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Just draaaaaag it on out.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just draaaaaag it on out.
    You say that like it's an insult, I don't think you understand that's what most of us want. Let's say that, hypothetically, this is the last arc in Naruto (which I HIGHLY doubt, but anyways), I would want it to drag out as much as possible. I have a lot of other things to do, I'm busy during most weeks. So just having to read one 18 page chapter and then being able to talk about it with friends as long as possible is exactly what I want.

The longer Naruto goes on, the better. I would hate to see it end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    How could you dislike Naruto? He always prevails and never gives up. The only character in Naruto that I dislike is Sasuke, that little emo faggot.
    Sadly I think Sasuke was the only reasonable one in the show. I mean he had an objective that he took initiative and got shit done. Naruto's still going on about hokage but hasn't done anything directly for that.
    --------------
    You say that like it's an insult, I don't think you understand that's what most of us want. Let's say that, hypothetically, this is the last arc in Naruto (which I HIGHLY doubt, but anyways), I would want it to drag out as much as possible. I have a lot of other things to do, I'm busy during most weeks. So just having to read one 18 page chapter and then being able to talk about it with friends as long as possible is exactly what I want.

The longer Naruto goes on, the better. I would hate to see it end.
    This might be because you've seen very little anime/series to begin with, but I've been around to see some series drag on forever till the end, and it sucks. You know whats going to happen for well over a year and they just try ring every last penny out of it(Gantz for example).

But I've also seen plenty of manga that had a great story and ended at the right time.(Biscuit hammer for example).
    --------------------

Not to be just brutally honest, but naruto isn't a show that needs to drag on. The more kishi keeps us in the "infinite flashback loop", the shittier it gets. Naruto is a story of 200 chapters told in probably over a thousand.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This might be because you've seen very little anime/series to begin with, but I've been around to see some series drag on forever till the end, and it sucks. You know whats going to happen for well over a year and they just try ring every last penny out of it(Gantz for example).

But I've also seen plenty of manga that had a great story and ended at the right time.(Biscuit hammer for example).
    --------------------

Not to be just brutally honest, but naruto isn't a show that needs to drag on. The more kishi keeps us in the "infinite flashback loop", the shittier it gets. Naruto is a story of 200 chapters told in probably over a thousand.
    I'm not saying all anime have to be long, that would suck dick. I loved Angel Beats, and that was 13 episodes. I'm just saying, I love Naruto, and I would be hella sad if it ended.

Thanks

Sadly I think Sasuke was the only reasonable one in the show. I mean he had an objective that he took initiative and got shit done. Naruto's still going on about hokage but hasn't done anything directly for that.
    --------------

--------------------

Sasuke was cool but then he became naive and basically said fuck everything that gets in my way. After everything he went through to get strong after he accomplished his "goal" he decided to destroy the village even though Itachi was emphasizing telling him not to seek revenge it's the first thing he tries. Naruto has been training and although he is also naive and annoying sometimes he has this love-able aura around him so you can forget about that. Sure they could of ended Naruto a LONG time ago and sure it's not as good as it was when it first started out I still enjoy it and I would hate seeing it end. I've watched my fair share of anime and sure Naruto has it's faults but what anime doesn't?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (03-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Sasuke was cool but then he became naive and basically said fuck everything that gets in my way. After everything he went through to get strong after he accomplished his "goal" he decided to destroy the village even though Itachi was emphasizing telling him not to seek revenge it's the first thing he tries. Naruto has been training and although he is also naive and annoying sometimes he has this love-able aura around him so you can forget about that. Sure they could of ended Naruto a LONG time ago and sure it's not as good as it was when it first started out I still enjoy it and I would hate seeing it end. I've watched my fair share of anime and sure Naruto has it's faults but what anime doesn't?
    :/ Sasuke is a realist while naruto is an optimist.

The village of the leaf actually deserved* to be destroyed, not now though. At least sasuke has worked towards a goal though, naruto just fucks aroundd a lot.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-26-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Whens the next chapter coming out?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    :/ Sasuke is a realist while naruto is an optimist.

The village of the leaf actually deserved* to be destroyed, not now though. At least sasuke has worked towards a goal though, naruto just fucks aroundd a lot.
    Sometimes I feel like, we're not even reading the same manga...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I'm willing to bet we'll find out more about that when Obito is defeated.

Or, IF Kakashi dies somehow, at that point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Here's something I made:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

DawgiiStylz (03-26-2013),scotbud123 (03-26-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast