Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,513

    Naruto Shippuden: Movie 6 Road To Ninja

    (Spoilers)

    Just finished it raw it was great. I'll summarize it:
    Naruto and Sakura are transported to a different dimension where Naruto's parents are alive but Sakura's isn't. Nearly everybody's personality has changed.. for example: Kiba liking cats and Shikamaru is stupid. Anyways, enough spoilers for you guys. The subbed version is going to be out in a month or so on Blu-ray but I'm sure somebody will sub the Korean raw version I watched.


    Just look at this image and you can see how much change there is in the characters personality.

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Uh.......


    Been subbed for a LONG time.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-22-2013 at 02:06 AM.


  3. #3
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That's not the movie....... It's a 30 minute filler episode titled "Road to Sakura" (Episode 271)

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    Rance-Sama (03-21-2013),scotbud123 (03-21-2013)

  5. #4
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anytime you're going to "summarize" something that most people probably haven't seen yet, you may want to use spoiler tags. I didn't see anything, but, still. :S

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    That's not the movie....... It's a 30 minute filler episode titled "Road to Sakura" (Episode 271)
    ^This, if you actually payed attention to the fillers you would know. Shows how much you have a right to talk about how "bad" they are when you apparently don't even watch them.








     





















  6. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Anytime you're going to "summarize" something that most people probably haven't seen yet, you may want to use spoiler tags. I didn't see anything, but, still. :S



    ^This, if you actually payed attention to the fillers you would know. Shows how much you have a right to talk about how "bad" they are when you apparently don't even watch them.
    I think your argument just solved it self.

    They are so bad, I don't watch them. Huh. Its almost like I dislike watching shit for anime. Oh wait......that makes sense. Ughhhh how could I use such simple logic to defeat you?!! Its too easyyyyyyyyyyy
    *(in all seriousness I stopped watching naruto a long time ago, the anime is incredibly boring, so yeah, thanks for being a dick when i try to help you narufags).
    ----------

    Sorry, I just searched torrents for the movie so w/e. Whenever it gets its japan dvd release you'll see a subbed version a week later. So just look up that date......April 24, 2013 Next month buddy.
    ------------

    Oh look, instead of being fucking useless I googled this shit and helped this motherfucker..


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Rance-Sama (03-22-2013)

  8. #6
    Kuro Tenshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Playing Eroges/DigiArt sculpting (No ... At internship)
    Posts
    3,635
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    746
    My Mood
    Blah
    ugh ... have seen in last summer, so ty for the re-repost~.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html


    @ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist


    neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    http://bakyurayuu.deviantart.com/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

  9. #7
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    I think your argument just solved it self.

    They are so bad, I don't watch them. Huh. Its almost like I dislike watching shit for anime. Oh wait......that makes sense. Ughhhh how could I use such simple logic to defeat you?!! Its too easyyyyyyyyyyy
    *(in all seriousness I stopped watching naruto a long time ago, the anime is incredibly boring, so yeah, thanks for being a dick when i try to help you narufags).
    ----------

    Sorry, I just searched torrents for the movie so w/e. Whenever it gets its japan dvd release you'll see a subbed version a week later. So just look up that date......April 24, 2013 Next month buddy.
    ------------

    Oh look, instead of being fucking useless I googled this shit and helped this motherfucker..
    April 24th it comes out on DVD for Japan? Wasn't it supposed to come out here too

    Thanks anyways

  10. #8
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    April 24th it comes out on DVD for Japan? Wasn't it supposed to come out here too

    Thanks anyways
    It's going to be released in Japan April 24th, no clue when it is coming to 'Murrica. But considering the raw version is already out I'm sure it will be subbed soon, before the official release.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    I think your argument just solved it self.

    They are so bad, I don't watch them. Huh. Its almost like I dislike watching shit for anime. Oh wait......that makes sense. Ughhhh how could I use such simple logic to defeat you?!! Its too easyyyyyyyyyyy
    *(in all seriousness I stopped watching naruto a long time ago, the anime is incredibly boring, so yeah, thanks for being a dick when i try to help you narufags).
    ----------

    Sorry, I just searched torrents for the movie so w/e. Whenever it gets its japan dvd release you'll see a subbed version a week later. So just look up that date......April 24, 2013 Next month buddy.
    ------------

    Oh look, instead of being fucking useless I googled this shit and helped this motherfucker..
    I'm glad that you tried to help, sadly it isn't subbed yet.
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 03-22-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. naruto shippuden
    By Darkknight41 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 05:33 PM
  2. Naruto Shippuden Opening 9 [HD 720p]
    By Death751 in forum Anime
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:07 PM
  3. Naruto Shippuden part 2 o_o
    By Bhoonkz in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. Naruto Shippuden login/mod?
    By xXEagleXx in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 04:50 PM
  5. [Request]Naruto Shippuden
    By Drag in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 08:35 AM