Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,512

    Strongest Anime/Manga Character

    Who do you think is the strongest character in Anime/Manga?
    Now before you type "GOKU!!!! FAGGOT" take in consideration all the strengths and weakness of the characters.

    So let me list people that I think are the strongest.
    #1 - Lain (Serial Experiments Lain) The world and all existence are nothing but her imagination.

    #2 - Haruhi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) - She possesses unconscious god-like abilities to change, destroy, and reshape reality to her desires. (She doesn't know she has the power)

    #3 - Akira (Akira Manga & Movie) Akira is pure energy, one with the universe.


    I personally think that Lain is the strongest character and she realizes she has the power unlike Haruhi.



    Debate
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 03-22-2013 at 04:43 PM.

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Accelerator, because he has the power of MATH and SCIENCE!!!, oh I mean "vectors".
    ----------------------

    But in all fairness there are a bunch of different characters with "reality" powers such as those you listed. I don't know if thats technically "fair" if you get the meaning.

    Asura would still punch lain in the face.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    Kuro Tenshi (03-27-2013)

  4. #3
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Accelerator, because he has the power of MATH and SCIENCE!!!, oh I mean "vectors".
    ----------------------

    But in all fairness there are a bunch of different characters with "reality" powers such as those you listed. I don't know if thats technically "fair" if you get the meaning.

    Asura would still punch lain in the face.
    You haven't watched SEL have you? She is Asura, she is everything. She can destroy or create with her imagination.

  5. #4
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,640
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,652
    I don't want to say it but Kirito from SAO that nigga is OP as shit. Ain't that right? @Empire

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  6. #5
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    There was this one anime that my friend was talking about once, where the main character had the ability to destroy the entire universe as easy as you or I could snap our fingers. That's kind of crazy, I can't remember the name though.








     





















  7. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,512
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    There was this one anime that my friend was talking about once, where the main character had the ability to destroy the entire universe as easy as you or I could snap our fingers. That's kind of crazy, I can't remember the name though.
    Lain has that power and she can do much more than that, she can change reality anyway she wants. Also to add to the argument, Lain cannot be killed because she is everything. She is the bus rolling down the street, the stop signing telling the bus to stop and the bus driver.
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 03-23-2013 at 01:55 AM.

  8. #7
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Lain has that power and she can do much more than that, she can change reality anyway she wants. Also to add to the argument, Lain cannot be killed because she is everything. She is the bus rolling down the street, the stop signing telling the bus to stop and the bus driver.
    Talk about OP? Just as Empire said, it isn't really "fair."

  9. #8
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Krillin from DBZ

    troll

  10. #9
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    ゼロ「ZERO」 from ボンバーマンジェッターズ「BOMBERMAN JETTERZ」 

    has the power to make me cry irl /strongest

  11. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Lain has that power and she can do much more than that, she can change reality anyway she wants. Also to add to the argument, Lain cannot be killed because she is everything. She is the bus rolling down the street, the stop signing telling the bus to stop and the bus driver.
    Then she would be destroying herself, no? What good is it if you are both sides of the fight? I believe the strongest cannot simply be "reality". That isn't technically a character either.

    :/ Being able to alter reality vs being reality itself, if the character is reality itself then it really isn't a character.
    (this is just logic debate, lain really has nothing to do with this.)
    ----------
    To my knowledge Lain isn't with the power of a God really. She merely can control humans because they are all connected to a network in her reality. Which again, "meh", that really isn't a power higher than Xavier or any other telepathic to be honest.

    She doesn't control reality, she controls perceptions of reality. But this is often misinterpreted to her controlling reality itself. Watching the actual anime, there is no clear indication of which you speak, if you are debating from what some idiot put on the wiki, you are wrong.
    ----------------

    Anyway, reality powers are pointless, they are all dependent upon the sole reality they generate from. Haruhi wouldn't be able to bend Lains reality and vice versa. Its simple logic that is just denied by fans because they want their character to be "all powerful".


  12. #11
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Lain has that power and she can do much more than that, she can change reality anyway she wants. Also to add to the argument, Lain cannot be killed because she is everything. She is the bus rolling down the street, the stop signing telling the bus to stop and the bus driver.


    She is the bu rolling down the street, she is the stop sign.

    Then you can destroy that which will kill her.

    #Win

  13. #12
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    if you allow mecha then Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann if not then simon for controlling it.

  14. #13
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    if you allow mecha then Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann if not then simon for controlling it.
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is definitely the most ridiculous (and strongest) mecha of all time. But against someone with the ability to control the entire universe i'm not sure if it's the strongest character.

    Someone with the ability to alter reality would just make tengen toppa gurren lagann small
    helt ensam.

  15. #14
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Someone with the ability to alter reality would just make tengen toppa gurren lagann small
    that's not entirely true when you consider the fact that they fought in a universe that the anit-spiral could control however they pleased and won.

  16. #15
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    If you actually think about it, Lelouch would be the most powerful

    He can command anyone to do ANYTHING. So he can tell lain or someone to die and they'll do it.

    There's no avoiding it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If you have an anime/manga character as your avatar...
    By H2Oreo in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 10:57 AM
  2. Get Free Software/Music/Movies/Games/Anime/Manga HERE
    By Death751 in forum User Services
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Get Free Software/Music/Movies/Games/Anime/Manga HERE
    By RemoteKill in forum User Services
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:10 PM
  4. Need an anime/manga
    By Empire in forum Anime
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2010, 08:01 AM
  5. Favorite Anime/Manga Artist
    By FluffyStuff in forum Anime
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 06:45 AM