Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,506

    Anime that you've watched over break or plan to watch?

    I don't know about you guys but my spring break is only a week, so what have you watched over break? Or plan to watch?

    Sora no Otoshimono
    Funniest anime I've watched, hilarious characters and the main character is the best. RIP - Panty Bike.



    History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    Take a weak main character and put him with 6 masters of martial arts and see what happens.



    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan
    There are few mech anime that I'm willing to even watch, I generally turn them down instantly without even second thinking it but this anime is hilarious. Expect dramatic sacrifices, courage, struggles and EVERYTHING is exaggerated.



    Baki The Grappler
    It's an entertaining fight anime, the character development is great and Baki (The MC) not only develops physically but mentally.



    Kuroshitsuji
    "I'm simply one hell of a butler" Kuroshitsuji is something of it's own, the graphics and sound are wonderful. It's set in the 1880's in London and you see important crime cases such as Jack the Ripper and what not. It's entertaining and it's a good laugh all around.


  2. #2
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Ive seen History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan, and Kuroshitsuji already (i like TTGL the best of the three).
    Also i don't go to school and being lazy every day is a break for me.
    Currently im watching Cowboy Bebop and Baccano! for the first time and Ive had the urge to re-watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood so that too.

  3. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    TTGL is a masterpiece.

    I'm checking out Redundant quest of Redundancy(legend of the legendary heroes) and re-watching Kara No Kyoukai on BD.


  4. #4
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I don't know about you guys but my spring break is only a week, so what have you watched over break? Or plan to watch?

    Sora no Otoshimono
    Funniest anime I've watched, hilarious characters and the main character is the best. RIP - Panty Bike.



    History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
    Take a weak main character and put him with 6 masters of martial arts and see what happens.



    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan
    There are few mech anime that I'm willing to even watch, I generally turn them down instantly without even second thinking it but this anime is hilarious. Expect dramatic sacrifices, courage, struggles and EVERYTHING is exaggerated.



    Baki The Grappler
    It's an entertaining fight anime, the character development is great and Baki (The MC) not only develops physically but mentally.



    Kuroshitsuji
    "I'm simply one hell of a butler" Kuroshitsuji is something of it's own, the graphics and sound are wonderful. It's set in the 1880's in London and you see important crime cases such as Jack the Ripper and what not. It's entertaining and it's a good laugh all around.

    Haven't watched any anime yet, SB is ending for me this Tuesday. But I did however read a crap load of manga.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. #5
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    gonna watch
    Sword art online ( 6th time )
    listen to me girls, i'm your father ( 2nd time )
    shugo chara
    girls und panzer ( ep 11 and 12 )
    "Truth is treason in an Empire of lies."


  6. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,506
    Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    gonna watch
    Sword art online ( 6th time )
    listen to me girls, i'm your father ( 2nd time )
    shugo chara
    girls und panzer ( ep 11 and 12 )
    I looked at your anime list on MAL and it's sad, why would you rewatch an anime 6 times before you have even explored the anime world? You've only watched 14 days and that's just not enough! Here are a few anime that you should watch! Anyways, you shouldn't re-watch an anime because there are so much anime out there that you might find one better and especially in your case.

    Masterpieces in my opinion:
    -Great Teacher Onizuka
    -Code Geass
    -Steins; Gate
    -Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Soul Eater
    -Serial Experiments Lain
    -Death Note
    -Sora no Otoshimono
    -History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi
    -Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan



  7. #7
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,254
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    u knoe i cant rewatch anime, i get so bored trying to do that. ill just start noticing it faults the second time
    this is a signature

  8. #8
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I looked at your anime list on MAL and it's sad, why would you rewatch an anime 6 times before you have even explored the anime world? You've only watched 14 days and that's just not enough! Here are a few anime that you should watch! Anyways, you shouldn't re-watch an anime because there are so much anime out there that you might find one better and especially in your case.

    Masterpieces in my opinion:
    -Great Teacher Onizuka
    -Code Geass
    -Steins; Gate
    -Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Soul Eater
    -Serial Experiments Lain
    -Death Note
    -Sora no Otoshimono
    -History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi
    -Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan


    yea i know ill try to watch them all im on holidays now so two weeks of nothing but anime,manga and sleep
    "Truth is treason in an Empire of lies."


  9. #9
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    toaru majutsu no index 1 and 2

  10. #10
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Masterpieces in my opinion:
    -Great Teacher Onizuka
    -Code Geass
    -Steins; Gate
    -Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Soul Eater
    -Serial Experiments Lain
    -Death Note
    -Sora no Otoshimono
    -History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi
    -Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan
    ive seen all but two and i agree on all unless you mean the original Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is much better.

    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    u knoe i cant rewatch anime, i get so bored trying to do that. ill just start noticing it faults the second time
    i can only re-watch animes that i really like or it bores me, ive only re-watched around 5 animes.

  11. #11
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouz View Post
    toaru majutsu no index 1 and 2
    Don't forget A Certain Scientific Railgun, they finally dubbed the first 24 episodes.

  12. #12
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,254
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i remember seeing some user with lein gif as his signature, this seasons "masterpiece" is probably gona be "Shinsekai yori" heard some good stuff about that diffs gona check it out. although i tried watching the first ep 3 times fell asleep 3 times slow story i think :L i think if u guys are into anime that makes the viewer think we all should check it out.
    this is a signature

  13. #13
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I looked at your anime list on MAL and it's sad, why would you rewatch an anime 6 times before you have even explored the anime world? You've only watched 14 days and that's just not enough! Here are a few anime that you should watch! Anyways, you shouldn't re-watch an anime because there are so much anime out there that you might find one better and especially in your case.

    Masterpieces in my opinion:
    -Great Teacher Onizuka
    -Code Geass
    -Steins; Gate
    -Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Soul Eater
    -Serial Experiments Lain
    -Death Note
    -Sora no Otoshimono
    -History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi
    -Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan


    Have you seen Sora no Otoshimono: Forte? (Second season) The 3rd season is rumored to come out this year

    This month i've finished:
    - Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
    - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    - Sora no Otoshimono
    - Sora no Otoshimono: Forte
    - Shakugan No Shana II
    - Shakugan No Shana III
    - Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (AMAZING SHOW!)

  14. #14
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Have you seen Sora no Otoshimono: Forte? (Second season) The 3rd season is rumored to come out this year

    This month i've finished:
    - Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
    - Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    - Sora no Otoshimono
    - Sora no Otoshimono: Forte
    - Shakugan No Shana II
    - Shakugan No Shana III
    - Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (AMAZING SHOW!)
    Yeah I've seen Forte and the movie like 3-4 days ago.

  15. #15
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Yeah I've seen Forte and the movie like 3-4 days ago.

    Did you watch it online or download it? I went to download it but I saw it was 1.6GB, and with my connection it'd take a few hours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best anime(s) you have ever watched?
    By Oryou in forum Anime
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 08:21 AM
  2. What anime are you watching?
    By Jorndel in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:40 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 07:39 PM
  4. Animals that are better than you...
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 05:13 PM
  5. I'm back, just that you know :)
    By System79 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 11:19 AM