Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,753
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    Who the fuck gave you the right to tell me to get out?
    I may not hate Naruto but sometimes the chapters are pathetic, it easily tells you what's gonna happen and we all know that madara is gonna die? What entertainment is in that other than the half assed fights they're gonna have.


    You want my reasons eh?
    1. I said before its gonna be too. Predictable
    2. How unfair does Kishi want madara to be.
    3. The 5 current kage are alive. When madara should have killed them. I Imagine you wouldn't spare the enemy if you we're in a war.(inb4 u say madara still has feelings for the village, in which case, why the fuck did he participate/start the war.)
    4.kishi could have made madara fuck up everyone by now but no he fills it with other shit like talking with the fucking enemy, if you're in war you're not gonna fuckin stand there and talk with the enemy. Who he fuck does that?
    I have every right to tell you to get the fuck out when all you're doing is coming into a thread ABOUT Naruto and insulting it, you should get the fuck out, no one cares about what you have to say. I've already been over this 500 million times with Empire, it's not WHAT is going to happen that is why people read, it's HOW. We all know Madara is going to die, we all know Batman is going to beat the Joker, that Superman is going to beat Lex Luthor, it's HOW all of this happens that's interesting.

    Your reasons are shit.
    1. Read what I just said above.

    2. How is it unfair? Madara is OP as fuck...Naruto put a full power Bijuu bomb into him and he laughed and spat it right back. Almost every other character in the series would die from that, and there's a few that could avoid death, none could turn it right back and say fuck you.

    3. They explained why Madara left them for dead, he needed to go help Obito. Plus, in the condition they're in, the best case scenario for them is Tsunade sacrifices herself to save the other 4, someone still dies. And no, I had no intention of saying that, but I'm sure Madara does still have some feelings for the village. He started this to get back at them though for treating him like shit, and to try to go towards what he thinks "peace" is.

    4. Madara can still fuck them up at this point, he's toying with them, he's arrogant as fuck. (Have you never seen Vegeta fight in DBZ?) But Naruto obviously has to win in the end, if you ever thought something other than that was going to happen you're diluted. Plus, this isn't our world, it's a fictional universe, here, enemies speak to each other. Especially when one towers over the other in strength and is just toying with them. Plus, Obito is doing most of the talking, not Madara. And it's obvious that Obito wants Naruto on his side because he sees part of himself in him (plus not having to fight him would be a bonus).
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-12-2013 at 09:54 PM.








     





















  2. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    DawgiiStylz (04-12-2013)

  3. #32
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,788
    My Mood
    Tired
    3. The kages are practically dead.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgiiStylz For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (04-12-2013)

  5. #33
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I have every right to tell you to get the fuck out when all you're doing is coming into a thread ABOUT Naruto and insulting it, you should get the fuck out, no one cares about what you have to say. I've already been over this 500 million times with Empire, it's not WHAT is going to happen that is why people read, it's HOW. We all know Madara is going to die, we all know Batman is going to beat the Joker, that Superman is going to beat Lex Luthor, it's HOW all of this happens that's interesting.

    Your reasons are shit.
    1. Read what I just said above.

    2. How is it unfair? Madara is OP as fuck...Naruto put a full power Bijuu bomb into him and he laughed and spat it right back. Almost every other character in the series would die from that, and there's a few that could avoid death, none could turn it right back and say fuck you.

    3. They explained why Madara left them for dead, he needed to go help Obito. Plus, in the condition they're in, the best case scenario for them is Tsunade sacrifices herself to save the other 4, someone still dies. And no, I had no intention of saying that, but I'm sure Madara does still have some feelings for the village. He started this to get back at them though for treating him like shit, and to try to go towards what he thinks "peace" is.

    4. Madara can still fuck them up at this point, he's toying with them, he's arrogant as fuck. (Have you never seen Vegeta fight in DBZ?) But Naruto obviously has to win in the end, if you ever thought something other than that was going to happen you're diluted. Plus, this isn't our world, it's a fictional universe, here, enemies speak to each other. Especially when one towers over the other in strength and is just toying with them. Plus, Obito is doing most of the talking, not Madara. And it's obvious that Obito wants Naruto on his side because he sees part of himself in him (plus not having to fight him would be a bonus).
    Don't compare DC comics to naruto. Its just too big of a difference.
    -----------------

    2. No one dies from biju bombs, ever. That attack is just for show.

    3-4. No one gives a fuck. Midara will lose and its just taking its long ass time getting there.


  6. #34
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,753
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Don't compare DC comics to naruto. Its just too big of a difference.
    -----------------

    2. No one dies from biju bombs, ever. That attack is just for show.

    3-4. No one gives a fuck. Midara will lose and its just taking its long ass time getting there.
    In this sense they're exactly the same fucking thing. We all know the good guy usually wins, most of the time it's HOW that's important.
    -------------------

    2. What the fuck are you talking about...I don't think we're reading the same manga here.

    3-4. Apparently he does, or he wouldn't be so butthurt about it.








     





















  7. #35
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    In this sense they're exactly the same fucking thing. We all know the good guy usually wins, most of the time it's HOW that's important.
    -------------------

    2. What the fuck are you talking about...I don't think we're reading the same manga here.

    3-4. Apparently he does, or he wouldn't be so butthurt about it.

    Eh......not really. If you think the good guy winning like he does in naruto is a good show for its audience, then no. Its just painfully obvious, coming from miles ahead, and always takes forever. I couldn't really say that about any of the DC comics, at least not nowadays.
    ---------------

    2. What the fuck are you talking about? Bijuu bombs are fucking pathetic. I mean not only does it just reek of "giant energy battles" but its never hurt anyone. Not an arm missing, nothing. Its just these giant explosions that never do anything. Woop-de-frickin do.

    3-4. You are just as butthurt as him. I mean every week you come in here, praising the shit out of naruto, and every week someone says it sucks, then you get all mad and post rants.


  8. #36
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Eh......not really. If you think the good guy winning like he does in naruto is a good show for its audience, then no. Its just painfully obvious, coming from miles ahead, and always takes forever. I couldn't really say that about any of the DC comics, at least not nowadays.
    ---------------

    2. What the fuck are you talking about? Bijuu bombs are fucking pathetic. I mean not only does it just reek of "giant energy battles" but its never hurt anyone. Not an arm missing, nothing. Its just these giant explosions that never do anything. Woop-de-frickin do.

    3-4. You are just as butthurt as him. I mean every week you come in here, praising the shit out of naruto, and every week someone says it sucks, then you get all mad and post rants.

    2. The Juubi (10 tails) did a bijuu bomb that leveled the entire Allied Shinobi Alliance HQ and killed everyone in it. Including Ino & Shikamaru's dads.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (04-13-2013)

  10. #37
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,788
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ima laugh if Madara wins

  11. #38
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    Ima laugh if Madara wins
    It would make sense if he wins because he's the most fucking powerful person there.
    @scotbud123

    Superman beat Lex Luthor but Doomsday killed superman, YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, DID YOU?


    Also, we all know how its gonna happen.

    All the people gon team up against Madara and Obito and then Naruto will do his shitty ass rasen-shuriken or sumit against obito and thne madara just dies of a sword getting stabbed through his chest when he has the perfect fucking susanoo and the Eternal Magekyou. I don't know anyone that can stand up to that other than Itachi or Shisui, NOT even Hashirama's wood can defeat the perfect susanoo + THEY GOT Juubi so it should be insta-win for madara but NO, NARUTO WINS BY SOME PATHETIC UNREALISTIC THING IN NARUTO CALLED TEAMWORK.

  12. #39
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,788
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    It would make sense if he wins because he's the most fucking powerful person there.
    @scotbud123

    Superman beat Lex Luthor but Doomsday killed superman, YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, DID YOU?


    Also, we all know how its gonna happen.

    All the people gon team up against Madara and Obito and then Naruto will do his shitty ass rasen-shuriken or sumit against obito and thne madara just dies of a sword getting stabbed through his chest when he has the perfect fucking susanoo and the Eternal Magekyou. I don't know anyone that can stand up to that other than Itachi or Shisui, NOT even Hashirama's wood can defeat the perfect susanoo + THEY GOT Juubi so it should be insta-win for madara but NO, NARUTO WINS BY SOME PATHETIC UNREALISTIC THING IN NARUTO CALLED TEAMWORK.
    You must not like that.

  13. #40
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,753
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Eh......not really. If you think the good guy winning like he does in naruto is a good show for its audience, then no. Its just painfully obvious, coming from miles ahead, and always takes forever. I couldn't really say that about any of the DC comics, at least not nowadays.
    ---------------

    2. What the fuck are you talking about? Bijuu bombs are fucking pathetic. I mean not only does it just reek of "giant energy battles" but its never hurt anyone. Not an arm missing, nothing. Its just these giant explosions that never do anything. Woop-de-frickin do.

    3-4. You are just as butthurt as him. I mean every week you come in here, praising the shit out of naruto, and every week someone says it sucks, then you get all mad and post rants.
    I never said we can't have stories where the bad guy wins, but when it comes to something like Naruto, we've ALWAYS known the good guy was going to win, that was NEVER a question. Could there be casualties along the way? Maybe. Could the bad guy still accomplish stuff? Sure. But we ALWAYS knew Naruto was going to win, it's always been an underdog story. Don't start hating it now just because you never realized that before. Like I said, HOW is what matters.
    -------------------
    As for 2, this is just ONE of the examples I was talking about:


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
    2. The Juubi (10 tails) did a bijuu bomb that leveled the entire Allied Shinobi Alliance HQ and killed everyone in it. Including Ino & Shikamaru's dads.
    Like I said, I don't think we're reading the same fucking manga here.

    3-4: No, because I'm not bitching at a fucking anime/manga (a work a FICTION) for not turning out the way I want it to. I'm bitching at people like you and him that are SO dense you think that coming into a thread about Naruto and making fun of it means anything. When in reality, no one gives a flying fuck. No one actually cares about what either of you have to say, sorry to cut it to you. You want to talk about how much Naruto sucks? If you really feel the need to bag on something that much just to satisfy your overcompensation complex, then fine, make a thread about it. But don't come into our thread that is about DISCUSSING the chapter and just write: "HUEHUEHUEHUEH NARUTO IZ BAD GUISE HUEHUEHUEH".


    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    @scotbud123

    Superman beat Lex Luthor but Doomsday killed superman, YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, DID YOU?


    Also, we all know how its gonna happen.

    All the people gon team up against Madara and Obito and then Naruto will do his shitty ass rasen-shuriken or sumit against obito and thne madara just dies of a sword getting stabbed through his chest when he has the perfect fucking susanoo and the Eternal Magekyou. I don't know anyone that can stand up to that other than Itachi or Shisui, NOT even Hashirama's wood can defeat the perfect susanoo + THEY GOT Juubi so it should be insta-win for madara but NO, NARUTO WINS BY SOME PATHETIC UNREALISTIC THING IN NARUTO CALLED TEAMWORK.
    Yeah, and then they re-launched all the Superman series three months later and everything was back to normal. And I was mainly talking about animated series, animated films, and live action films, but alright.

    Also, your theory is bad, and you should feel bad.

    Juubi isn't complete, and Hashi is still on an even level with Madara, not to mention everyone else fighting him too. Sorry if you read this manga to see Naruto lose, not my fault you're a complete and utter moron. You claim that the war is unrealistic, then you get mad because everyone is working together to beat someone who essentially wants to make the world end. Choose one side moron, this isn't DBZ where we let 1v1s happen for pride.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-13-2013 at 04:22 PM.








     





















  14. #41
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Scot, if its "how he wins" why does it continue to be the least entertaining of the shonen?

    I mean thats essentially naruto's biggest downside. The fights aren't stylish, there is a billion flashbacks, and we all know whats going to happen. How it happens is a big thing, yes, but it also should leave some suspense. This is where bleach/one piece(or most of manga to be fair) just hands down beat naruto. The story/action doesn't have me skimming through the chapters for some advancement or thing I haven't already seen.
    ------------------------------------------------

    3-4. You see this is the problem, you have no standards. Even for naruto, he could literally hand you a pile-of-shit and you'd go "stop complaining". Its continually obvious that you think anything kishi puts out is god-tier, when more often than not naruto loses each week to all the other shonen, and more to the point: Itself. Naruto continually goes downhill for what.....the past 2 years? The past 2 frickin years nothing happened with the story, the fights were either irrelevant or just plain stupid, and then the "twist" that happen are everyone's first guess in the first place..

    Yeah naruto went downhill, and is continuing to roll on down. Just hopes it stops one day.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-14-2013 at 01:24 AM.


  15. #42
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,753
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Scot, if its "how he wins" why does it continue to be the least entertaining of the shonen?

    I mean thats essentially naruto's biggest downside. The fights aren't stylish, there is a billion flashbacks, and we all know whats going to happen. How it happens is a big thing, yes, but it also should leave some suspense. This is where bleach/one piece(or most of manga to be fair) just hands down beat naruto. The story/action doesn't have me skimming through the chapters for some advancement or thing I haven't already seen.
    ------------------------------------------------

    3-4. You see this is the problem, you have no standards. Even for naruto, he could literally hand you a pile-of-shit and you'd go "stop complaining". Its continually obvious that you think anything kishi puts out is god-tier, when more often than not naruto loses each week to all the other shonen, and more to the point: Itself. Naruto continually goes downhill for what.....the past 2 years? The past 2 frickin years nothing happened with the story, the fights were either irrelevant or just plain stupid, and then the "twist" that happen are everyone's first guess in the first place..

    Yeah naruto went downhill, and is continuing to roll on down. Just hopes it stops one day.
    Who says it's the least entertaining? That's your shitty opinion. Naruto is the highest rated out of the 3 in NA and almost all the Spanish speaking countries, and OP slightly beats it in Japan. Bleach is way lower than both in both places, so how is Naruto the least entertaining? Just because it's Empire's opinion DOESN'T make it right.

    How are the fights not stylish, the flashbacks are not only necessary, but most of the time, fairly cool too. There was suspense during the Pain fight I guess, and who knows, maybe it won't turn out like we think at all. (I doubt it, but hey, guess it's possible).
    -----------------------------

    3-4. Who are you to fucking say what a pile-of-shit is? This is my point, it's not that I have no standards, it's that this is an opinionated topic. Something you never fucking understood, just because the great and mighty Empire says something, DOESN'T make it true. You're not as fucking big as you think you are. You SHOULD stop complaining, because like I said multiple times, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. I like Naruto, and I have every right to. Lots of happened over the past 2 years, just because you jumped on the "hate Naruto" band wagon doesn't mean nothing happened.

    Oh, and I don't know where you're getting your info, but your source is shit. Worldwide, the most popular one IS OP, but Naruto beats Bleach. And it terms of NA and most Spanish speaking countries, Naruto beats them. OP is better worldwide and in Japan, and Bleach doesn't win in either category. So I don't get why you're saying Naruto loses each week to the other Shonen.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-14-2013 at 02:15 AM.








     





















  16. #43
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Who says it's the least entertaining? That's your shitty opinion. Naruto is the highest rated out of the 3 in NA and almost all the Spanish speaking countries, and OP slightly beats it in Japan. Bleach is way lower than both in both places, so how is Naruto the least entertaining? Just because it's Empire's opinion DOESN'T make it right.

    How are the fights not stylish, the flashbacks are not only necessary, but most of the time, fairly cool too. There was suspense during the Pain fight I guess, and who knows, maybe it won't turn out like we think at all. (I doubt it, but hey, guess it's possible).
    -----------------------------

    3-4. Who are you to fucking say what a pile-of-shit is? This is my point, it's not that I have no standards, it's that this is an opinionated topic. Something you never fucking understood, just because the great and mighty Empire says something, DOESN'T make it true. You're not as fucking big as you think you are. You SHOULD stop complaining, because like I said multiple times, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. I like Naruto, and I have every right to. Lots of happened over the past 2 years, just because you jumped on the "hate Naruto" band wagon doesn't mean nothing happened.

    Oh, and I don't know where you're getting your info, but your source is shit. Worldwide, the most popular one IS OP, but Naruto beats Bleach. And it terms of NA and most Spanish speaking countries, Naruto beats them. OP is better worldwide and in Japan, and Bleach doesn't win in either category. So I don't get why you're saying Naruto loses each week to the other Shonen.
    Promote every other single anime and I mean every other anime to instantly to be big and you'll see Naruto be last. Naruto is VERY un-entertaining and if you're gonna ask why i read it is because I've been reading it for a while, I only read it because i used to watch naruto.

    Lets say for example: Code Geass, IT BEATS all 3 of those but not many people that watch the 3 big watch the slightly less bigger ones.
    Gintama beats OP, Bleach and Naruto. Naruto is slowly going more shitter, the storyline is become shit and boring. If there's a whole army of shinobi including the 1st/2nd most powerful OFCOURSE they're gonna win. Can't they make it so we don't know who'll win?
    That's what I hate about these big 3, the good guys always win and the way they win is absolutely pathetic


    ---------------

    Also, you called Empire the great and mighty. Why talk back to him then?
    EH?
    EH?

  17. #44
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    Promote every other single anime and I mean every other anime to instantly to be big and you'll see Naruto be last. Naruto is VERY un-entertaining and if you're gonna ask why i read it is because I've been reading it for a while, I only read it because i used to watch naruto.

    Lets say for example: Code Geass, IT BEATS all 3 of those but not many people that watch the 3 big watch the slightly less bigger ones.
    Gintama beats OP, Bleach and Naruto. Naruto is slowly going more shitter, the storyline is become shit and boring. If there's a whole army of shinobi including the 1st/2nd most powerful OFCOURSE they're gonna win. Can't they make it so we don't know who'll win?
    That's what I hate about these big 3, the good guys always win and the way they win is absolutely pathetic


    ---------------

    Also, you called Empire the great and mighty. Why talk back to him then?
    EH?
    EH?
    So if you watch Naruto with a preconceived notion that it's going to be shit, why read it? People usually read something because they feel its interesting or to escape into some sort of fantasy world. You continue to put yourself through the pain of reading a shitty manga, and your excuse is "I do it because I always have." Really? why put yourself through the agony of a poorly scripted manga, and then to come on to a thread, every week, to see diluted people speak about how good it is. Is it because you're self-loathing or that you just want to look different, when in actuality you're not. You like the manga, you find its story line thrilling but you don't want to go with the mainstream opinions.

    ~FuFuFu

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (04-14-2013)

  19. #45
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,753
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    Promote every other single anime and I mean every other anime to instantly to be big and you'll see Naruto be last. Naruto is VERY un-entertaining and if you're gonna ask why i read it is because I've been reading it for a while, I only read it because i used to watch naruto.

    Lets say for example: Code Geass, IT BEATS all 3 of those but not many people that watch the 3 big watch the slightly less bigger ones.
    Gintama beats OP, Bleach and Naruto. Naruto is slowly going more shitter, the storyline is become shit and boring. If there's a whole army of shinobi including the 1st/2nd most powerful OFCOURSE they're gonna win. Can't they make it so we don't know who'll win?
    That's what I hate about these big 3, the good guys always win and the way they win is absolutely pathetic


    ---------------

    Also, you called Empire the great and mighty. Why talk back to him then?
    EH?
    EH?
    I never, at any point, said that Naruto was the best anime out there. Don't even TRY to fucking quote me on that shit, because I've NEVER said that. All I ever said was that it's MY favorite, and that I personally enjoy it the most. I never said it was the best.

    ----------------

    Oh, and that's sarcasm, guess you didn't pick up on that...
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-14-2013 at 01:17 PM.








     





















Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 606 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 605 + Discussion
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  5. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM