Thread: Anime movies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Hipster line right therrr ^
    Right where?
    You quoted the entire post. I have no idea what you are referring to.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  2. #32
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    Right where?
    You quoted the entire post. I have no idea what you are referring to.
    I didn't change anything, but look again.

  3. #33
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    I didn't change anything, but look again.
    If you are referring to the text that you pointed to.
    "One Piece is not really over-hyped, it is just too long."
    That is not what a hipster would say. A hipster hates things that are mainstream to seem edgy and cool.
    Saying an anime is too long has nothing to do with being a hipster.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  4. #34
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    If you are referring to the text that you pointed to.
    "One Piece is not really over-hyped, it is just too long."
    That is not what a hipster would say. A hipster hates things that are mainstream to seem edgy and cool.
    Saying an anime is too long has nothing to do with being a hipster.
    -Dr. Sheldon Cooper to HQ: Command, this is Dr. Sheldon Cooper reporting that I have tried to show the subject (codename: hax3rman) the part of his post that I have referred to as a hipster. In my original post I used BOLD while quoting his post, and he has yet to see them. This shall be my 3rd and final attempt to show him.-


    Look closely at my post. Look even closer and how I quoted you. My post was a response to the part of your post that looks a bit .... different

  5. #35
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    -Dr. Sheldon Cooper to HQ: Command, this is Dr. Sheldon Cooper reporting that I have tried to show the subject (codename: hax3rman) the part of his post that I have referred to as a hipster. In my original post I used BOLD while quoting his post, and he has yet to see them. This shall be my 3rd and final attempt to show him.-


    Look closely at my post. Look even closer and how I quoted you. My post was a response to the part of your post that looks a bit .... different
    (Sorry I thought it was originally bolded for some odd reason.)
    Back on topic, that is not a hipster think to say.
    That is the same exact reason people don't listen to Justin Bieber or One Direction.
    Sure, you don't listen because you think they are shitty, but when you really think hard about it, you don't listen to them because 10 year old girls are constantly annoying you with their shit. <--- I feel like that was a run-on, but I don't give a shit.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  6. #36
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    (Sorry I thought it was originally bolded for some odd reason.)
    Back on topic, that is not a hipster think to say.
    That is the same exact reason people don't listen to Justin Bieber or One Direction.
    Sure, you don't listen because you think they are shitty, but when you really think hard about it, you don't listen to them because 10 year old girls are constantly annoying you with their shit. <--- I feel like that was a run-on, but I don't give a shit.
    Not really.... I've been known to sing along with my little sister when a 1D song comes up, and Beauty and a Beat but JB is pretty fucking catchy. I don't associate myself with 10 year old girls, thus I have no one nagging me about them. My sister is a "Tumblr-head" so she constantly talks about 1D, but it doesn't discourage me from listening to them. I just don't listen to them avidly because it's not my type of music.

    I feel like I've rambled so, if you didn't understand let me know and I'll clarify.

  7. #37
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Not really.... I've been known to sing along with my little sister when a 1D song comes up, and Beauty and a Beat but JB is pretty fucking catchy. I don't associate myself with 10 year old girls, thus I have no one nagging me about them. My sister is a "Tumblr-head" so she constantly talks about 1D, but it doesn't discourage me from listening to them. I just don't listen to them avidly because it's not my type of music.

    I feel like I've rambled so, if you didn't understand let me know and I'll clarify.
    No, you made sense.
    But my post was "That is the same exact reason people don't listen to Justin Bieber or One Direction."
    People, not just you.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  8. #38
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    No, you made sense.
    But my post was "That is the same exact reason people don't listen to Justin Bieber or One Direction."
    People, not just you.
    Yeah, but we're talking about me and you as individuals. Correct me if i'm wrong:

    You refuse to watch Bleach because "every 10 year old girl" talks about it?
    You don't like Naruto because "it's the same thing", but isn't all anime?

    Main Character:
    About to fight-> Gets injured -> Power up -> beats opponent
    or
    Trains -> Learns new move -> uses new move -> beats opponent.

  9. #39
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Yeah, but we're talking about me and you as individuals. Correct me if i'm wrong:

    You refuse to watch Bleach because "every 10 year old girl" talks about it?
    You don't like Naruto because "it's the same thing", but isn't all anime?

    Main Character:
    About to fight-> Gets injured -> Power up -> beats opponent
    or
    Trains -> Learns new move -> uses new move -> beats opponent.
    No, it is not.
    Not all anime is fighting based.
    Sure, you could say that all fighting anime are very similar, but that is why I do not watch only fighting anime.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  10. #40
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hax3rman View Post

    No, it is not.
    Not all anime is fighting based.
    Sure, you could say that all fighting anime are very similar, but that is why I do not watch only fighting anime.
    Whatever, we're just going to go back and forth. I'm not making you watch it nor not watch it. I'm simply saying don't base your opinion on something based on someone else's opinion without watching it yourself.

    And be sure to steer clear from my Naruto manga threads. That's all I have to say on the subject.

  11. #41
    Renamon Toast Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    369
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Appleseed, Ghost in the Shell.
    There is no right and wrong. There's only fun and boring.
    Click HERE to join the official MPGH TS3 Server


    Currently learning: Lua, C++ and BASH scripting.



     

    I made a group, Join Linux Users if your on Linux!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Animated Movie
    By Instrumental in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 07:39 AM
  2. Get Free Software/Music/Movies/Games/Anime/Manga HERE
    By Death751 in forum User Services
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 11:40 AM
  3. Get Free Software/Music/Movies/Games/Anime/Manga HERE
    By RemoteKill in forum User Services
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:10 PM
  4. Top 3 Anime Songs
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:59 AM
  5. Basic Animation
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:05 AM