Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    [Manga] Naruto 629 + Discussion

    Link: Naruto 629 - Read Naruto 629 Online - Page 3

    Main points:
    - Naruto takes a break. (Coincidentally so he'll be at full strength for when Sasuke's group comes)
    - WE FIND OUT WHY RIN DIES


    Decent chapter, nothing too amazing.

    6.5/10

    Here's a mini summary for those that are interested
     

    Naruto's Kyuubi chakra that's cloaking everyone wears off, then Naruto takes a break. (Coincidentally so he'll be at full strength for when Sasuke's group comes)
    Then we get Kakashi's POV
    They spend about 6 pages explaining how Naruto is saying the same shit Obito used to say when he was younger
    Kakashi used Talk-No-Jutsu
    (Wasn't very effective)
    We found out Rin was the 3 tails Jinchuriki and sacrificed herself to save the village
    And Obito is a heartless bastard.
    Literally.

    Last edited by -Madara_Uchihă-; 05-08-2013 at 01:59 AM.

  2. #2
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    HURRY THE FUCK UP HASHIRAMA

    I WANT TO SEE HASHIRAMA VS MADARA.


    u 8 minutes before me, i woulda posted erlier but i went for huge shit.


    Honestly, the fact that Rin chose her death completely disobeyed Obito's wishes.

    Fuck Rin, she can rest in hell stupid bitch, atleast don't make the person who loves you the most feel hell. It wasn't that interesting but why doesn't madara just kill em all already. This concept of playing with them is pathetic because that's the thing that makes em lose in the end. If I was madara, i would just kill naruto instantly with perfect susanoo and then fuck everyone else up.

  3. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why is the basic goal to unleash the tailed beast on the village?
    (oh well, boring rin-story is boring, at least that's solved).


    Obito........no one gives a fuck. Stop being a lil emo bitch "i have no heart"(seriously how does every anime character not get the metaphor. Heart is not your biological organ.)


  4. #4
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    HURRY THE FUCK UP HASHIRAMA

    I WANT TO SEE HASHIRAMA VS MADARA.


    u 8 minutes before me, i woulda posted erlier but i went for huge shit.


    Honestly, the fact that Rin chose her death completely disobeyed Obito's wishes.

    Fuck Rin, she can rest in hell stupid bitch, atleast don't make the person who loves you the most feel hell. It wasn't that interesting but why doesn't madara just kill em all already. This concept of playing with them is pathetic because that's the thing that makes em lose in the end. If I was madara, i would just kill naruto instantly with perfect susanoo and then fuck everyone else up.
    Because he's Madara fucking Uchiha that's why. He has divine power and he shall do with it as he pleases. No one can even compare to his level with the exception of Hashirama. (Lol, some o his lines from Storm 3 / )

  5. #5
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well, that clears things up. I have no more questions

  6. #6
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    Honestly, the fact that Rin chose her death completely disobeyed Obito's wishes.
    If i remember correctly having the tailed demon removed would have killed her anyway so don't really look at it as she chose to die its more she chose not to take the whole city with her.

  7. #7
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    If i remember correctly having the tailed demon removed would have killed her anyway so don't really look at it as she chose to die its more she chose not to take the whole city with her.
    Maybe they could have done something? you never know

  8. #8
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    Maybe they could have done something? you never know
    How i read it, The moment the entered the city the beast would have been released(not exactly sure how).
    So they would have to do something themselves, But i doubt two children would know much about the tailed beasts let alone get it out safely or stop it from coming out.

    I'm pretty sure her only option was to die.

  9. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The tailed beast seem to be a giant plot-hole in naruto. Everything happens because of them to some regard, yet nothing is explained about them.


  10. #10
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    I hope him getting stabbed at the end is some sort of fucking genjutsu, otherwise this is a load of fucking bullshit.

    Otherwise, an alright chapter. At least we got the fucking Rin thing explained, AND it was brief and to the point. Kishi resisted the urge to put a million and one RIn flashbacks in (which he could of easily done) and just got to the fucking point. But the Obito dialogue is confusing. Either he's completely fucking insane, or I'm REALLY somehow not getting this shit. Either way, it was a little confusing.

    Oh well, I loved the fucking Naruto panel at the beginning, he's my favorite character, because of epic stuff like that.








     





















  11. #11
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I hope him getting stabbed at the end is some sort of fucking genjutsu, otherwise this is a load of fucking bullshit.

    Otherwise, an alright chapter. At least we got the fucking Rin thing explained, AND it was brief and to the point. Kishi resisted the urge to put a million and one RIn flashbacks in (which he could of easily done) and just got to the fucking point. But the Obito dialogue is confusing. Either he's completely fucking insane, or I'm REALLY somehow not getting this shit. Either way, it was a little confusing.

    Oh well, I loved the fucking Naruto panel at the beginning, he's my favorite character, because of epic stuff like that.



    ""Those aren't the eye's of a desperate man, those are the eyes of a true champion" - Supreme Kai"

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-09-2013)

  13. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The translations of these past few chapters(actually quite a bit) have been very iffy compared to the other shonen. Obito sounds incredibly cliche, which he really shouldn't but *shrugs* Idk, hopefully the writing isn't this bad.

    Its like Obito has become that one villain that no one really understands why he's such a loser, but he is.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-09-2013)

  15. #13
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hopefully Kakashi dies.

    would be a nice death for him, and don't say he shouldn't, that'll just ruin his character.

  16. #14
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't get the 3 tails at all
    Was it not in that lake at the beginning of this story? Where paper bomb dude got?

  17. #15
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The translations of these past few chapters(actually quite a bit) have been very iffy compared to the other shonen. Obito sounds incredibly cliche, which he really shouldn't but *shrugs* Idk, hopefully the writing isn't this bad.

    Its like Obito has become that one villain that no one really understands why he's such a loser, but he is.
    Yeah, I don't really understand Obito that much lately. I hope it's the translations too. :S

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    I don't get the 3 tails at all
    Was it not in that lake at the beginning of this story? Where paper bomb dude got?
    Well, there's 2 things to note about that.

    1. That was a filler arc in the anime, the 3 tail arc never happened in the manga. (Although is was inspired by Kishi, he gave the animators the idea).

    and

    2. The thing with Rin happened FAR before the 3 tails wound up in that lake, I think it may have even happened before Yagura was even the Jinchuriki, but it was DEFINITELY LONG before the 3 tails arc.








     





















Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 606 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 605 + Discussion
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  5. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM