Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    [Manga] Naruto 630 + Discussion

    Last edited by -Madara_Uchihă-; 05-15-2013 at 01:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Venusaur used solar beam, it was ineffective...


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]KING (05-18-2013)

  4. #3
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Was that kunai really necessary i mean i understand he can move fast to it but really its more of a fighting technique than a transportation system, right?
    Ninja can already run pretty fast and by the time he got withing visual of where he through it it would of only taken him like a couple seconds longer.

    and maybe make naruto a tad bit more surprised i mean his father has been dead, there really wasn't any reason to expect him to show up.

  5. #4
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Venusaur used solar beam, it was ineffective...
    Nice comparison there. / It was ineffective, it was essentially teleported away. Although I'm upset there wasn't a MASSIVE explosion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    Was that kunai really necessary i mean i understand he can move fast to it but really its more of a fighting technique than a transportation system, right?
    Ninja can already run pretty fast and by the time he got withing visual of where he through it it would of only taken him like a couple seconds longer.

    and maybe make naruto a tad bit more surprised i mean his father has been dead, there really wasn't any reason to expect him to show up.
    Yes, it was needed. The kunai serves a a "marker" to where he can teleport. Minato is arguably the fastest ninja in existance, but where there's a MASSIVE Bijuu bomb heading towards your comrades, who really has time to waste.

    And no, quite the opposite actually. It's a transportation jutsu he uses to get the upper hand in battle.

    Also, I actually felt really slow when I noticed this. Take note how Naruto wasn't surprised at all when Minato showed up. Why? Because up until last chapter he was in Bijuu Chakra mode. He sensed him. (I'm assuming Sasuke too) Just like Madara did.

  6. #5
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post


    Nice comparison there. / It was ineffective, it was essentially teleported away. Although I'm upset there wasn't a MASSIVE explosion.



    Yes, it was needed. The kunai serves a a "marker" to where he can teleport. Minato is arguably the fastest ninja in existance, but where there's a MASSIVE Bijuu bomb heading towards your comrades, who really has time to waste.

    And no, quite the opposite actually. It's a transportation jutsu he uses to get the upper hand in battle.

    Also, I actually felt really slow when I noticed this. Take note how Naruto wasn't surprised at all when Minato showed up. Why? Because up until last chapter he was in Bijuu Chakra mode. He sensed him. (I'm assuming Sasuke too) Just like Madara did.
    First read through at 2:30AM i didn't realize Minato made the attack disappear so i thought he was just throwing it down to get there that little bit faster.

    also that's a good point about sensing Minato i didn't think of that and he met his father at one point(i think its when he was about to remove the foxes seal but i don't remember) where he could have remember what his chakra felt like.

    also i meant the teleport technique was only more useful in a battle than to travel with, unless there was already a kunai there.
    Last edited by Tamashimasen; 05-15-2013 at 02:01 AM.

  7. #6
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    As soon as it disappeared I knew. That ending, and the kunai on the page before, OH MY GOD. I yelled so fucking loud I woke my whole family up. I can't handle this shit right now.

     


    I mean, the ending is obviously the spotlight of this chapter, I think Kishi fucking nailed it. But I also like what's happening with Kakashi and Obito, a LOT. I feel like both the characters are getting a big chance to grow. I really loved what Kakashi said to Obito, and obviously the ending was just stellar. 25/10, chapter. Best we've had in a while.

    P.S: Even Sakura had a large speaking role, and Ino had a HUGE role. The only ones from the Konoha 11 that haven't really done anything in the war yet are Sasuke (although we all fucking know huge things are coming, so that doesn't count), Shino, and Ten-Ten. Everyone else has done something. I honestly don't get why people hate this war so much, I think it's my favorite arc. Oh well, to each his own.


    ---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Venusaur used solar beam, it was ineffective...
    Heh, I lelzed. Yeah, I guess the 10 tails did look like Venasaur there. xD








     





















  8. #7
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    HURRY THE FUCK UP

    I WANT HASHIRAMA VS MADARA

    AND I GET THIS 4TH HOKAGE BULLSHIT? REALLY?

    HOW SLOW IS THE FUCKING BIJUU BOMB ANYWAY, IT'S LIKE A SNAIL

    I liked the Kakashi using obito quote and adding more, that was the only good part.. rest is boring shit. Because a bijuu bomb by the 10 tails(incomplete) wont make a noise or something visible if it be teleported.

    logic mate.

  9. #8
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    HURRY THE FUCK UP

    I WANT HASHIRAMA VS MADARA

    AND I GET THIS 4TH HOKAGE BULLSHIT? REALLY?

    HOW SLOW IS THE FUCKING BIJUU BOMB ANYWAY, IT'S LIKE A SNAIL

    I liked the Kakashi using obito quote and adding more, that was the only good part.. rest is boring shit. Because a bijuu bomb by the 10 tails(incomplete) wont make a noise or something visible if it be teleported.

    logic mate.
    You know that's not going to happen for a while.
    First they will do more with Kakashi/obito and minato/Naruto, Then Hashirama might confront Madara but not without a bit of talking and probably another flashback

  10. #9
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    HURRY THE FUCK UP

    I WANT HASHIRAMA VS MADARA

    AND I GET THIS 4TH HOKAGE BULLSHIT? REALLY?

    HOW SLOW IS THE FUCKING BIJUU BOMB ANYWAY, IT'S LIKE A SNAIL

    I liked the Kakashi using obito quote and adding more, that was the only good part.. rest is boring shit. Because a bijuu bomb by the 10 tails(incomplete) wont make a noise or something visible if it be teleported.

    logic mate.
    Well, we have no idea WHERE he sent it. And we don't need to know either, the only thing we need to know is that it's gone.

    Plus, the 4th is cooler than the 1st anyways, he's Naruto's fucking dad. Oh, and for the majority of that time the Bijuu bomb was building up, so it actually wasn't moving at all. Once fired, it moved fairly quick considering they had THOUSANDS of fucking walls coming up, and Bee slowing it down too. Plus Minato can teleport, so it doesn't matter as much how fast it was moving.








     





















  11. #10
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Tired
    I likes this chapter

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgiiStylz For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (05-15-2013)

  13. #11
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,884
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    i have a feeling obito has kakashi in genjutsu...

    but what do i know, i only started re-watching the anime from like 270 and missed quite a few episodes
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

  14. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I just want to see a giant energy ball actually kill someone.

    I feel like I'm watching DBZ and nappa's still alive.


  15. #13
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I just want to see a giant energy ball actually kill someone.

    I feel like I'm watching DBZ and nappa's still alive.
    Just imagine he dropped it on an unsuspecting village far away and while everyone happy that there still alive and the people that are still alive in that small village are screaming in agony and will all die, only a few minutes takes the lives of everyone there, when they were not involved in the slightest.

  16. #14
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Well, we have no idea WHERE he sent it. And we don't need to know either, the only thing we need to know is that it's gone.

    Plus, the 4th is cooler than the 1st anyways, he's Naruto's fucking dad. Oh, and for the majority of that time the Bijuu bomb was building up, so it actually wasn't moving at all. Once fired, it moved fairly quick considering they had THOUSANDS of fucking walls coming up, and Bee slowing it down too. Plus Minato can teleport, so it doesn't matter as much how fast it was moving.


    How dare you say the 4th is cooler than the 1st.

    the 1st

    is a BOSS

    AND I EMPHASIZE ON THAT BOSS BECAUSE HE'S COOL.

    4th is just some daddy person who has a kid.

  17. #15
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,738
    Reputation
    3155
    Thanks
    7,894
    Hashirama vs. Madara part two anyone?



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 606 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 605 + Discussion
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  5. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM