Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[Manga] Naruto 632 + Discussion

Read it here: Naruto 632 - Read Naruto 632 Online - Page 1

So essentially:
    - The Madara Hashirama fight was postphoned until they defeat the Juubi.
    - Sakusless was "saving up her Chakra for 3 years......." to do something now.

That's about it really. Not all that impressed this week. Oh well.
    Last edited by -Madara_Uchihă-; 05-29-2013 at 03:59 AM.

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I WAS NEARLY OUT OF MY SEAT WHEN THAT MADARA SCENE CAME UP

THEN KISHI TROLLED ME

FUCK KISHIMOTO.

He better make the Madara vs Hashirama a GREAT fight, I mean best fight in all Naruto history

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    TROOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Madara vs Hashirama!

On another note, it's always nice to see another character blossom. Now it's definitely confirmed, the 3 Sannnin theory.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (05-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol page 20-22 xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    KIBA FOR HOKAGE!!!(has a better chance than sasuke)

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Shino turning Kiba down was fucking hilarious. He doesn't say shit for like a few hundred chapters, then he just fucking tells Kiba it's pathetic, I laughed hard.

Don't know why people are bitching because Madara is sitting down and waiting for a real 1v1 with Hashi...people do it in DBZ, ALL THE FUCKING TIME. They're always watching while other people fight so they can have their turn to take a whack at it, ALWAYS. When DBZ does it, it's fine, when Naruto does it, it's wrong?

Plus, I loved the fucking Sakura scene...Dude, she made a fucking whole the size of Montreal, Jesus fucking christ. So amazing, the only thing that kind of killed it was her saying that she had "finally caught up". Even if that was just metaphorical, still, if you stop and say "OH, I'M GOODSIE NOW", you're not moving forward, you're just sitting still. That means you're NOT caught up, that statement in itself is an oxymoron, since Sasuke and Naruto NEVER stop trying to move forward.

Anyways, I liked the chapter, finally saw some Sakura time, and the blue tinted page thing at the beginning was fucking epic.

P.S: Naruto in like, a tattered KCM looks fucking epic. Even if it's probably just so we can easily tell the difference between Minato and Naruto, it's still fucking epic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    the only thing that kind of killed it was her saying that she had "finally caught up". Even if that was just metaphorical, still, if you stop and say "OH, I'M GOODSIE NOW", you're not moving forward, you're just sitting still. That means you're NOT caught up, that statement in itself is an oxymoron, since Sasuke and Naruto NEVER stop trying to move forward.

Sawer7mage right thurrr /

"Sakura: Now i've finally caught up to them

Naruto: Learned to control the 9 tails, can use his chakra whenever he pleases, "defeated" 7 other Bijuu's
    Sasuke: Acquired EMS and helped stop Edo-Tensei
    Sakura: Falcon punched some fodder enemies.

Lol, yeah okay Sakura.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^Yeah, I did get that idea from Saywer. xD

Also, I know she hasn't caught up, she obviously never will (that would be a complete waste of time to show), but I still think she's awesome. One of my favorite Kunoichi, only losing to Konan, Kushina, and maybe Tsunade.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh hey sakura......is still useless.

Fodder enemies? Please kishi, you try way too hard to drag this shit out. Those enemies serve absolutely no purpose.
    ---------------------

Oh look, midara vs the 1st, bleh. If only it wasn't more dragging on with panels.
    ------------------------------------------------

This is why I like Onepunchman so much, there isn't this insane amount of bullshit in every chapter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post

Sawer7mage right thurrr /

"Sakura: Now i've finally caught up to them

Naruto: Learned to control the 9 tails, can use his chakra whenever he pleases, "defeated" 7 other Bijuu's
    Sasuke: Acquired EMS and helped stop Edo-Tensei
    Sakura: Falcon punched some fodder enemies.

Lol, yeah okay Sakura.
    Lets not forget Sasuke defeated Danzo, Naruto mastered senjutsu and defeated all Six Paths of Pain, who, defeated her master. She falcon punches one inbreed, deformed offspring and has finally "caught up" to them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Lets not forget Sasuke defeated Danzo, Naruto mastered senjutsu and defeated all Six Paths of Pain, who, defeated her master. She falcon punches one inbreed, deformed offspring and has finally "caught up" to them.
    I think there referring to the thing she has on her forehead which should allow her to unleash more power, who would use there most powerful attack on a "inbreed, deformed offspring" i assume she'll show more power later in this fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post

I think there referring to the thing she has on her forehead which should allow her to unleash more power, who would use there most powerful attack on a "inbreed, deformed offspring" i assume she'll show more power later in this fight.
    This is why I never got sakura's training, she's a ninja and she barely knows taijutsu, yet instead of being kabuto-surgeon type, she goes tsundae healer-brawler type. While Tsun has experience sakura has next to none.

In a realistic sense Rock Lee could own Sakura without any gates or anything because that is just how martial arts works.
    -------

I mean if rock lee mastered this shit, dear god.

*sigh* oh well, i guess sakura needed to have a few panels once every 100 chapters.

Edit: You know, with them three joining........If kishi had written this better it would have been SUPER cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

This is why I never got sakura's training, she's a ninja and she barely knows taijutsu, yet instead of being kabuto-surgeon type, she goes tsundae healer-brawler type. While Tsun has experience sakura has next to none.

In a realistic sense Rock Lee could own Sakura without any gates or anything because that is just how martial arts works.
    -------

I mean if rock lee mastered this shit, dear god.

*sigh* oh well, i guess sakura needed to have a few panels once every 100 chapters.

Edit: You know, with them three joining........If kishi had written this better it would have been SUPER cool.
    I don't think any healer type ninja would be very skilled in taijutsu but i don't think tsundae's strength comes from muscle so much as releasing a ton of chakra on impact.

Rock lee is a badass he would slaughter sakura and sasuke.
    Last edited by Tamashimasen; 05-30-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post

I don't think any healer type ninja would be very skilled in taijutsu but i don't think tsundae's strength comes from muscle so much as releasing a ton of chakra on impact.

Rock lee is a badass he would slaughter sakura and sasuke.

See thats the thing, naruto is now a healer too. Chakra aka CHI aka ENERGY aka MANA aka POTATO solves every problem, if you have enough.

Though I'm all for the girl showing her stuff, fact is that naruto/sasuke (and generally everyone else)still vastly outrank her
    --------------

If this show was realistic about martial arts, rock lee would slaughter everything and everyone on the face of the planet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

See thats the thing, naruto is now a healer too. Chakra aka CHI aka ENERGY aka MANA aka POTATO solves every problem, if you have enough.

Though I'm all for the girl showing her stuff, fact is that naruto/sasuke (and generally everyone else)still vastly outrank her
    --------------

If this show was realistic about martial arts, rock lee would slaughter everything and everyone on the face of the planet.
    As of now i agree that Sakura is pretty useless compared to Naruto but anime's like to have characters increase drastically in strength out of nowhere so until i see the end of this fight I'll hold the possibility of her doing something on the scale of Naruto's skill no matter how unlikely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast