Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Gyuki didn't barely escape, Bee became bored and decided that he wanted to go on vacation so he planted a decoy so he could get away from Sasuke, Bee was beating them pretty badly. What kids beat the Akatsuki
    Hidan: was outsmarted
    Sasori: beat by Chiyo and Sakura combined efforts
    Kisame: committed suicide
    Deidara: committed suicide and outsmarted
    Kakuzu: defeated by Naruto and Kakashi
    Konan: defeated by Obito
    Nagato: defeated by Naruto who had to use a combo of Sage Mode and Nine tails chakra in order to get him into a weakened state; who still didn't beat him because he died from reviving the village.
    Itachi: allowed Sasuke to beat him; committed suicide
    Zetsu: still alive
    Obito: is still alive.
    So where on that list does a mere "kid" kill one of the Akatsuki members they have either been outsmarted, double teamed, or committed suicide.




    Hidan: was beheaded and buried in a hole by shikamaru who was a child.
    Sasori: killed by a child and an old lady so much better.
    Kisame: i don't remember reading how he died.
    Deidara: beat by a kid and forced to kill himself in an attempt to kill sasuke, which failed.
    Kakuzu: if i remember he was still finished off by a kid but it was with Kakashi so ill give you that.
    Konan: i thought she was still alive.
    Nagato: i cant deny he was powerful since he killed practically everyone in the village then destroyed the village then brought everyone back.
    Itachi: was powerful but in the end let a kid kill him.
    Zetsu: is just a puppet for obito isn't it.
    Obito: is still alive.
    Orochimaru: did lose his arms but was killed by sasuke; a child.
    only counted Orochimaru because he was a former member and he did kill a hokage.
    Last edited by Tamashimasen; 06-07-2013 at 11:42 AM.

  2. #17
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Now you're just stating incorrect truths.

    1.)Hidan is unable to die, he was outsmarted by Shikamaru a ninja with a genius level IQ, whether or not he was a kid doesn't matter.
    2.) Diedara, the weakest of the Akatsuki was pushed into a corner yes, but still was outsmarted he didn't anticipate that Sasuke would've have thought to do that.
    3.)Kisame took Guy's strongest attack and still survived, also battling A and B at the same time.
    4.)Itachi planned everything from the beginning, toppled with the fact that he was sick. And you also just disproved your point, the fact is he "LET" Sasuke beat in order to empower him and change his path of vengeance.
    5.)Zetsu isn't just a puppet for Obito, he has his own mind and can act on his own accord.
    6.) Orochimaru was in a heavily weakened , if you knew anything about the Living Corpse Reincarnation justsu you would know that when Orochimaru uses it, he is at the end of his current bodies cooperation span and is left in an extremely vulnerable state. Even with that being said, Sasuke didn't kill Orochimaru, he absorbed him. And the fact that he is alive shows he isn't dead.

    None of them were at full power at the time of their defeat. I'm surprised that you brought up Itachi, knowing that he purposely allowed himself to be defeated.

  3. #18
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Now you're just stating incorrect truths.

    1.)Hidan is unable to die, he was outsmarted by Shikamaru a ninja with a genius level IQ, whether or not he was a kid doesn't matter.
    2.) Diedara, the weakest of the Akatsuki was pushed into a corner yes, but still was outsmarted he didn't anticipate that Sasuke would've have thought to do that.
    3.)Kisame took Guy's strongest attack and still survived, also battling A and B at the same time.
    4.)Itachi planned everything from the beginning, toppled with the fact that he was sick. And you also just disproved your point, the fact is he "LET" Sasuke beat in order to empower him and change his path of vengeance.
    5.)Zetsu isn't just a puppet for Obito, he has his own mind and can act on his own accord.
    6.) Orochimaru was in a heavily weakened , if you knew anything about the Living Corpse Reincarnation justsu you would know that when Orochimaru uses it, he is at the end of his current bodies cooperation span and is left in an extremely vulnerable state. Even with that being said, Sasuke didn't kill Orochimaru, he absorbed him. And the fact that he is alive shows he isn't dead.

    None of them were at full power at the time of their defeat. I'm surprised that you brought up Itachi, knowing that he purposely allowed himself to be defeated.
    Getting quite mad over an anime, first i wasn't saying there were in there prime when killed(some were) nor was i saying the children who killed them weren't strong or smart i was just stating that they were in fact killed by kids, and I'm sure compared to the average power of the ninja at the start of the series Akatsuki members were stronger than any ninja of the time but with such a long series the main characters are getting all kinds of power increases leaving most of Akatsuki looking pathetic, at this point there aren't many Akatsuki members that naruto wouldn't be able to beat 1v1 if any at all, now all those S-rank ninja could be beat by what a 16 year old boy.

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The aktsuki were kind of lame, but I was initially talking about the "nuclear-deterrent" people used the tailed beast for(then shunning the users of such which was incredibly stupid writing but w/e).


    -Actually the Akatsuki died by not being in their pairs. Seriously, groups of 2, they split up every time. Fucking stupid.

    1. Hidan wasn't really a "top level" ninja anyway. The blood-ritual was a one trick pony of sorts and the only thing he ever really did was kill Asuma. His defeat by Shikamaru's intelligence wasn't even exactly "genius", its initially the same as every other jutsu in the show, find the exploit and use it. Though technically Hidan could have been defeated by sacrifice too.
    2. Deidara killed himself. Cool to watch, but if the enemy pulls that its usually not an "expert".
    3. Kisame killed himself. Really kind of stupid given the information he had was next to worthless in the end, and that he primarily died thanks to a whole bunch of bad luck.
    4. Sasuke vs itachi was fine. Sacrifice to further Sasuke's power, however it completely was nullified when he came back as a zombie.
    5. Zetsu is unimportant.
    6. Orochimaru wasn't a part of Akatsuki upon his death.
    7. Sasori. Well Sasori really died thanks to the granny, Sakura didn't do all that much.
    --------------
    The Akatsuki all died by kids:

    -Shikamaru, whatever. It was a "revenge" thing on a one-trick-pony
    -Sasuke, I guess..... Deidara suicided and Itachi pretty much did the same thing albeit in a more dramatic way.


    :/


  5. #20
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am mad, at the fact that I am unable to have a discussion without being labeled as mad.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-08-2013)

  7. #21
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    I am mad, at the fact that I am unable to have a discussion without being labeled as mad.
    Ah well i apologize for claiming you were mad, in any case i brought up Itachi allowing a kid to kill him because he was still technically killed by a kid but he was a very powerful ninja and had the potential to be one of the best but he wasted it on sasuke.

  8. #22
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    Hidan: was beheaded and buried in a hole by shikamaru who was a child.
    Sasori: killed by a child and an old lady so much better.
    Kisame: i don't remember reading how he died.
    Deidara: beat by a kid and forced to kill himself in an attempt to kill sasuke, which failed.
    Kakuzu: if i remember he was still finished off by a kid but it was with Kakashi so ill give you that.
    Konan: i thought she was still alive.
    Nagato: i cant deny he was powerful since he killed practically everyone in the village then destroyed the village then brought everyone back.
    Itachi: was powerful but in the end let a kid kill him.
    Zetsu: is just a puppet for obito isn't it.
    Obito: is still alive.
    Orochimaru: did lose his arms but was killed by sasuke; a child.
    only counted Orochimaru because he was a former member and he did kill a hokage.
    Kisame committed suicide. After he was captured, I believe he trapped himself in a water prison jutsu then summoned 1-3 sharks that proceeded to eat him alive. A pretty great way to go out, if I do say so myself.

  9. #23
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

    I always wondered that, why don't the villages just kill the tailed beast if they are such a threat? Oh wells.
    Well, because that's much easier said than done. The Akatsuki was such a powerful organization, full of some people who even had immortality, and they had trouble capturing them all (when they were SEALED inside their Jinchuriki). Imagine if they were just all chilling and running loose? It's possible, but it would be very difficult. So they decided that sealing them into people would be easier (especially since it gives them all a bit of power to keep them in balance).

    And as for the Akatsuki being beaten by a bunch of "kids", well...

    First of all, I wouldn't really consider 16-18 year old people "kids", I know plenty of people around my age that could beat the shit out of an average adult. Second of all, that's what made Naruto cool to begin with. One of the biggest praises Naruto got YEARS ago when it first came out, was the fact that all this was being done by kids, it was pretty fucking cool. Plus, you can't just go off of what our society calls "kids", because the Naruto universe is completely different. People are forced to age at a much faster pace, look at Zabuza for example. He was forced to kill his entire class at like, what, age 10 or some shit? That's pretty fucked up.

    The Akatsuki were all very strong, don't downplay them just because they were MAINLY beaten by people who you consider "kids".








     





















  10. #24
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Well, because that's much easier said than done. The Akatsuki was such a powerful organization, full of some people who even had immortality, and they had trouble capturing them all (when they were SEALED inside their Jinchuriki). Imagine if they were just all chilling and running loose? It's possible, but it would be very difficult. So they decided that sealing them into people would be easier (especially since it gives them all a bit of power to keep them in balance).

    And as for the Akatsuki being beaten by a bunch of "kids", well...

    First of all, I wouldn't really consider 16-18 year old people "kids", I know plenty of people around my age that could beat the shit out of an average adult. Second of all, that's what made Naruto cool to begin with. One of the biggest praises Naruto got YEARS ago when it first came out, was the fact that all this was being done by kids, it was pretty fucking cool. Plus, you can't just go off of what our society calls "kids", because the Naruto universe is completely different. People are forced to age at a much faster pace, look at Zabuza for example. He was forced to kill his entire class at like, what, age 10 or some shit? That's pretty fucked up.

    The Akatsuki were all very strong, don't downplay them just because they were MAINLY beaten by people who you consider "kids".
    Which tailed beasts were hard to capture because the the ones that come to mind were captured pretty easily and some even 1v1.

    Naruto was 12 when the series began and he is 16 now in this war, There are children in the real world that are used for military that doesn't mean i will not think of them as children anymore, and maybe in a society like that it would be different but as far as I'm concerned there still kids.
    Last edited by Tamashimasen; 06-08-2013 at 09:58 AM.

  11. #25
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    Which tailed beasts were hard to capture because the the ones that come to mind were captured pretty easily and some even 1v1.

    Naruto was 12 when the series began and he is 16 now in this war, There are children in the real world that are used for military that doesn't mean i will not think of them as children anymore, and maybe in a society like that it would be different but as far as I'm concerned there still kids.
    The One Tails, if Gaara wasn't trying to protect the village he would have never gotten captured (and he didn't even know how to use his beast at all).
    The Two Tails, Hidan was immortal and Kakuzu has 5 lives, not to mention (that like most of the Junchuriki) they wait for them to be alone because everyone hates them.
    The Three Tails, alright, that one was kind of handed to them, but that's because Yagura kicked the bucket somehow (I think Tobi/Madara did it), and it was just chilling in that lake.
    The Four Tails, Itachi + Kisame, I mean...most people would NOT be able to beat that combo. Their power + technique + how they're calm and think everything through, most Shinobi would have a hard time.
    The Five Tails, I don't remember us seeing him.
    The Six Tails, they waited until he was alone again, and this time Pain did it, one of the strongest Akatsuki. (He was much stronger than Naruto when they fought, that's for sure).
    The Seven Tails, I don't remember seeing her either.
    The Eight/Nine tails, still haven't been captured. But Bee was mud stomping the FUCK out of Sasuke and Jugo/Karin/Suigetsu.
    The only one that was captured "easily" was the Three tails, and that's because it was just chilling there.
    ---------------

    He's 16 almost 17 now, I don't consider that a kid. Not to mention there are people in the series that are older than him. And like I said, that was one of the cool things about the show, the fact that kids were doing all of this. Not to mention that they're not really "kids" at that age, like I said about Zabuza, he was what? 10? When he had to kill his entire class. I don't consider someone who can murder all of their peers a kid, sorry.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 06-08-2013 at 06:41 PM.








     





















  12. #26
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    The One Tails, if Gaara wasn't trying to protect the village he would have never gotten captured (and he didn't even know how to use his beast at all).
    The Two Tails, Hidan was immortal and Kakuzu has 5 lives, not to mention (that like most of the Junchuriki) they wait for them to be alone because everyone hates them.
    The Three Tails, alright, that one was kind of handed to them, but that's because Yagura kicked the bucket somehow (I think Tobi/Madara did it), and it was just chilling in that lake.
    The Four Tails, Itachi + Kisame, I mean...most people would NOT be able to beat that combo. Their power + technique + how they're calm and think everything through, most Shinobi would have a hard time.
    The Five Tails, I don't remember us seeing him.
    The Six Tails, they waited until he was alone again, and this time Pain did it, one of the strongest Akatsuki. (He was much stronger than Naruto when they fought, that's for sure).
    The Seven Tails, I don't remember seeing her either.
    The Eight/Nine tails, still haven't been captured. But Bee was mud stomping the FUCK out of Sasuke and Jugo/Karin/Suigetsu.
    The only one that was captured "easily" was the Three tails, and that's because it was just chilling there.
    ---------------

    He's 16 almost 17 now, I don't consider that a kid. Not to mention there are people in the series that are older than him. And like I said, that was one of the cool things about the show, the fact that kids were doing all of this. Not to mention that they're not really "kids" at that age, like I said about Zabuza, he was what? 10? When he had to kill his entire class. I don't consider someone who can murder all of their peers a kid, sorry.
    Ok my memory is shit i don't remember any of them really being hard but meh.

    I consider 16 a kid and the actions preformed by that kid don't make me think any different but everyone has there own opinion.

  13. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    In the naruto universe, naruto is still not an adult yet.


  14. #28
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Wait a minute... why are we making this whole age = power thing even relevant? Did we forget that Kakashi was a Jonin by 15-16, and he was ANBU a little after that. And Itachi has the mindset of a Hokage by the time he was 7. He was also ANBU by 13.

    My point being: Age has nothing to do with strength.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (06-12-2013)

  16. #29
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    Wait a minute... why are we making this whole age = power thing even relevant? Did we forget that Kakashi was a Jonin by 15-16, and he was ANBU a little after that. And Itachi has the mindset of a Hokage by the time he was 7. He was also ANBU by 13.

    My point being: Age has nothing to do with strength.
    ^This. That's exactly the point I was trying to make. Age =\= Power. Especially in the Naruto universe.








     





















  17. #30
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    ^This. That's exactly the point I was trying to make. Age =\= Power. Especially in the Naruto universe.
    Fine fine i withdraw my comment on them getting beat by kid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 605 + Discussion
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 02:27 PM