Thread: Fall 2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    /bump since i can't edit.

HOLY SHIT FAIRY TALE, MOTHER FUCKING YES!!!!

(its a manga i love thats like one piece, and it looks like it will actually be animated well)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    /bump since i can't edit.

HOLY SHIT FAIRY TALE, MOTHER FUCKING YES!!!!

(its a manga i love thats like one piece, and it looks like it will actually be animated well)
    One piece was animated well too... In episode 350 or something they improved their art.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DBB View Post
    One piece was animated well too... In episode 350 or something they improved their art.
    well yeah, but this isn't made by the same people so the action should be a lot better.
    (btw: its still goin and its long as hell so they make like one fight last 4-5 episodes, though i do enjoy it, i like the manga a lot more)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    Omg hai ^___^ I’m hyak-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is naurto!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot husband sasuke!! <333333333 OMFGZ HE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw…SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333!!!! “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII SASUKE-SAMA!!!!!” I yelled n____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!! he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE RAMEN!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY MAN WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH NARUTO CAUSE SASUKE-SAMA LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then sasuke held me close =^____^= and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to his apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<) ^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    WTF!?.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    yayyyy tamagotchi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    from what i know
    Shink KoiHime musou is the thing from the h game. I might watch it.... but yah the last one they made an anime of was bad.
    Fairy Tail is a must see. Its the same author of rave. And the voice actors/actress thier using are GODLY
    Queens Blade is like on the border line of hentai anime and a regular anime...
    A certain Scientific Rail gun is the side story or second season of A certain magical index. Ill watch this for sure
    Nogiza Haruka no himitsu sucked..... im talking about first season btw...
    Kobato is from clamp.... that should answer whos watching and whos now
    white album 2 is the second season of white album... i stopped watching cause i couldnt take the weird akward love...
    Kampfer is gonna be a weird ecchi like anime for sure that is gonna be like 12eps long.. might watch the whole thing or might not... depends on the first 2-3 episodes
    Heavens lost Property looks good to me idk never heard of it O.o
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]http://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12