Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Nothing happened yet..?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    But then Naruto was drained as fuck, and had some down time (which was lessened by SAKURA healing him). I know she's not really at Naruto and Sasuke's level, but she's FAR from useless.

And especially now, that Naruto and Sasuke are going so HaM, she's going to be needed even more.
    Oh please, thats just a way for kishi to drag out the pages.

Sakura is still useless. Anything she can do anyone in the cast can do better.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    Nothing happened yet..?
    Don't listen to Empire, read it for yourself. Plenty of things have and are happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Oh please, thats just a way for kishi to drag out the pages.

Sakura is still useless. Anything she can do anyone in the cast can do better.
    Not really, look at how she healed Kankuro for example. Chiyo was a medic all of her life and she couldn't do that, the only other person that could have was Tsunade. Her healing skills are some of the best in the show, even better than Naruto's. Naruto has more chakra so he can heal more for more people, but Sakura is FAR more precise, has a much greater knowledge base, and has far better technique.

Thanks
    Not really, look at how she healed Kankuro for example. Chiyo was a medic all of her life and she couldn't do that, the only other person that could have was Tsunade. Her healing skills are some of the best in the show, even better than Naruto's. Naruto has more chakra so he can heal more for more people, but Sakura is FAR more precise, has a much greater knowledge base, and has far better technique.
    Who cares about Sakura and Tsunade. Madara mentioned that Hashirama's medical ninjutsu is far surpasses Tsunade's. So Hashirama > All.
    Last edited by Hero; 06-16-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[] [] [] [][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Don't listen to Empire, read it for yourself. Plenty of things have and are happening.

:/

Dude, who the fuck cares. She does jack shit in naruto, hasn't defeated a single person in the entire series by herself or been the most important in ANY fight in naruto, EVER.

Its nice that she isn't a fan-girl character anymore, but she's still useless, and she really just is another character in the bucket of useless/unimportant characters that plague the naruto chapters. I mean they are using healing on cannon fodder, its just another pathetic excuse to drag out a chapter.
    ---------

You can go ahead and defend sakura as being useful for "healing" but since neither side needs that to win its pretty much a redundant argument.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Who cares about Sakura and Tsunade. Madara mentioned that Hashirama's medical ninjutsu is far surpasses Tsunade's. So Hashirama > All.
    Well, Madara does have his boner on for Hashirama, so he may just be saying that. Plus I know Hashi is cooler and contributes more, he's 10x cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

Dude, who the fuck cares. She does jack shit in naruto, hasn't defeated a single person in the entire series by herself or been the most important in ANY fight in naruto, EVER.

Its nice that she isn't a fan-girl character anymore, but she's still useless, and she really just is another character in the bucket of useless/unimportant characters that plague the naruto chapters. I mean they are using healing on cannon fodder, its just another pathetic excuse to drag out a chapter.
    ---------

You can go ahead and defend sakura as being useful for "healing" but since neither side needs that to win its pretty much a redundant argument.
    I still don't really thinks she's useless. I never said she was the most useful, I just don't think she's useless is all. Plus, you can say what you want about healing, but it still has it's uses. It could be circumvented by them just blowing each other the fuck up, but it still has uses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ironically this is why i loved DBZ, senzu beans hurried up the process and didn't take up half a chapter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12