Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    [Manga] Naruto 634 + Discussion

    Read it here: Naruto 634 - Read Naruto 634 Online - Page 3


    So... the Juubi's down. The caption reads "defeated", but ehh I'm sure it'll come back.


    Two main parts of this chapter:
    -That mixed Jutsu of Sasuke's Susano'o/Amatertsu arrow and Naruto's Rasen-Shuriken.
    - Sasuke has a side plan and Orichimaru just joined the fray.


    /Discuss

  2. #2
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    No responses yet? Wow, I'm shocked.

    Anyways, yeah, the fucking combination was pretty bad ass. Sasuke still has evil in him; and Orochi is fucking around with Tsunade. Hopefully, he gets Karin to heal her instead of doing something negative. Oh, AND WE GOT TO FUCKING SEE YAMATO AGAIN, even if it was just a flashback. :P

    Happy to also see Gamakichi grown up, happy that the Manda 2 thing got resolved, it's actually a new snake. And I <3 what Shizune said about Sakura...

    I also doubt the 10 tails is down for the count as well. Oh well, pretty cool chapter, slightly slow paced, but pretty cool.








     





















  3. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Still waiting for something to happen.


  4. #4
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    No responses yet? Wow, I'm shocked.

    Anyways, yeah, the fucking combination was pretty bad ass. Sasuke still has evil in him; and Orochi is fucking around with Tsunade. Hopefully, he gets Karin to heal her instead of doing something negative. Oh, AND WE GOT TO FUCKING SEE YAMATO AGAIN, even if it was just a flashback. :P

    Happy to also see Gamakichi grown up, happy that the Manda 2 thing got resolved, it's actually a new snake. And I <3 what Shizune said about Sakura...

    I also doubt the 10 tails is down for the count as well. Oh well, pretty cool chapter, slightly slow paced, but pretty cool.
    Well of course sasuke will still have evil in him the hatred for his clans massacre wont just go away and being Orochimaru's underling doesn't help with the evil thing.

    If the 10 tails was taken down by one attack it would be very anticlimactic.

    So there just going with Sakura being on par with Naruto and sasuke but as a powerful healing ninja, in this case i find it hard to accurately compare her to Naruto and sasuke.

  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Sakura healing, oh boy.

    Its been what......3 times now everyone has been healed?(in this fight).
    ------------

    Summons giant monster.
    Giant monster makes little monsters
    3+ chapters and counting.


  6. #6
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post
    So there just going with Sakura being on par with Naruto and sasuke but as a powerful healing ninja, in this case i find it hard to accurately compare her to Naruto and sasuke.
    She's still not really on par with them, but she's not "useless" like 99% of her idiotic haters tend to think.








     





















  7. #7
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    She's still not really on par with them, but she's not "useless" like 99% of her idiotic haters tend to think.
    well her being a medical ninja she should never be on par with the in terms of offensive ability but she is very skilled in offensive nonetheless, i would say she is on par with the others of her generation not to mention she is the best medical ninja in the war with the possible exception of tsunade.
    That's why i find it hard to compare her to those who are only offensive or only defensive.

  8. #8
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^Yeah, it is hard to measure healing vs damage output.








     





















  9. #9
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Really.

    I'm bloody tired of this shit.

    HOW OVERPOWERED does Kishimoto wanna make Naruto? AND sasuke. I mean really, either way THE juubi would still be able to beat them, and if not, Madara can EASILY wipe them all out; but kishimoto is being a faggot. With Madara's power, the perfect susanoo, Hashirama's DNA, eternal Mangekyou, He'd be able to DEFEAT every single one of them.

    BUT NO

    this so called shitty ass unrealistic teamwork will make the good side win. I hate it. Also, kishimoto thinks he can replace the 3 sannin like that? NO, the 3 sannin are LEGENDARY, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are just overpowered (Excluding Sakura) and shit. I doubt Kishimoto now.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonz. For This Useful Post:

    _elz (06-16-2013)

  11. #10
    Tamashimasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    Really.

    I'm bloody tired of this shit.

    HOW OVERPOWERED does Kishimoto wanna make Naruto? AND sasuke. I mean really, either way THE juubi would still be able to beat them, and if not, Madara can EASILY wipe them all out; but kishimoto is being a faggot. With Madara's power, the perfect susanoo, Hashirama's DNA, eternal Mangekyou, He'd be able to DEFEAT every single one of them.

    BUT NO

    this so called shitty ass unrealistic teamwork will make the good side win. I hate it. Also, kishimoto thinks he can replace the 3 sannin like that? NO, the 3 sannin are LEGENDARY, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are just overpowered (Excluding Sakura) and shit. I doubt Kishimoto now.
    It's inevitable for long series that the main characters become extremely overpowered because it wouldn't be interesting if they used the same techniques without getting stronger or getting new techniques the whole time, the struggle and overcoming the struggle is what make it interesting but the struggle has to be greater and greater each time, i would bet that at the end of this war Naruto is going to do something significantly stronger than what he is doing now and then Kishimoto will have to think of something even stronger than Madara and the ten tail for Naruto to struggle against.

    Sounds like you should read or watch George R. R. Martin's stuff i hear he likes killing off characters people love.

  12. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    ^Yeah, it is hard to measure healing vs damage output.
    Not really.........


    In shonen healing is either bullshit(fairy tail), or just fucking stupid(naruto). Oh no, people are "wounded".


    Unless people can regenerate or force regeneration (or if people gain power upon losing it a.k.a. saiyan), then the healing factor is pointless.


  13. #12
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Not really.........


    In shonen healing is either bullshit(fairy tail), or just fucking stupid(naruto). Oh no, people are "wounded".


    Unless people can regenerate or force regeneration (or if people gain power upon losing it a.k.a. saiyan), then the healing factor is pointless.
    That doesn't mean it isn't hard to measure and compare. Plus, I don't see how it's stupid in Naruto. Someone is damaged, you heal them. Chakra is mind energy and body energy, it's not that hard to think that you can use that to heal. (Especially if you can turn it into all these different elements, and even just straight up craft it into forms.








     





















  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That doesn't mean it isn't hard to measure and compare. Plus, I don't see how it's stupid in Naruto. Someone is damaged, you heal them. Chakra is mind energy and body energy, it's not that hard to think that you can use that to heal. (Especially if you can turn it into all these different elements, and even just straight up craft it into forms.
    :/ Because "damaged" is a pointless state in naruto. Unless its a direct hit in a super vital area or something that completely obliterates them, it doesn't mean shit. I mean really, scrapes, cuts, and anything short of a bullet to the head leaves them in the exact same state as before.

    Scot, I know you love naruto, but cmon. Sakura is weak as shit and still useless. Not only can naruto do her job, he did do it.
    (and this is what happens when chi becomes a universal "fix all" solution. Sakura's years of training nullified by naruto's small time spent talking to a fox in his belly).


  15. #14
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ Because "damaged" is a pointless state in naruto. Unless its a direct hit in a super vital area or something that completely obliterates them, it doesn't mean shit. I mean really, scrapes, cuts, and anything short of a bullet to the head leaves them in the exact same state as before.

    Scot, I know you love naruto, but cmon. Sakura is weak as shit and still useless. Not only can naruto do her job, he did do it.
    (and this is what happens when chi becomes a universal "fix all" solution. Sakura's years of training nullified by naruto's small time spent talking to a fox in his belly).
    But then Naruto was drained as fuck, and had some down time (which was lessened by SAKURA healing him). I know she's not really at Naruto and Sasuke's level, but she's FAR from useless.

    And especially now, that Naruto and Sasuke are going so HaM, she's going to be needed even more.








     





















  16. #15
    _elz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    968
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    5,689
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Before I watched Naruto I was happy, everything was interesting, and now it's shit that going so slow and not interested .I don't want watch how Naruto say : "Sasuke I'll help you come with me"
    Sasuke: "OMG, F*CK OFF I just wanna be alone" and this shit continues 100 series

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Manga] Naruto 606 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. [Manga] Naruto 605 + Discussion
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:50 PM
  3. [Manga] Naruto 604 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 04:27 PM
  4. [Manga] Naruto 603 + Discussion
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
  5. [Manga] Naruto 602 + Discussion (Alive)
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 04:54 PM