Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Naruto, all chapters

Right now I'm getting all chapters of the Naruto manga, so I have a lot of reading for this summer. I've watched the whole anime and I've been reading the latest manga chapters for some months now.

Have anyone here read the whole thing? Was it alright?
    The world is a filthy place, it's a filthy goddamn horror show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I've only watched like 5 episodes of the anime, i prefer manga over the anime every time, the manga is not full of filler.

I personally hate repetitive things so i usually cant both watch the anime and read the manga so the manga might seem to be not a good since you watched the anime first but i would say its worth it to read the manga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauze View Post
    I've only watched like 5 episodes of the anime, i prefer manga over the anime every time, the manga is not full of filler.

I personally hate repetitive things so i usually cant both watch the anime and read the manga so the manga might seem to be not a good since you watched the anime first but i would say its worth it to read the manga.
    I don't like the fillers either, that's why I started reading the manga. I've watched the anime several times, so I have no problems with repetition. I prefer the fight scenes in the anime though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Naruto sucks so much, I hate it

barstarzz.mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Niet View Post

I don't like the fillers either, that's why I started reading the manga. I've watched the anime several times, so I have no problems with repetition. I prefer the fight scenes in the anime though.
    Well fight do tend to look better in anime in fact that's the only reason i watched the naruto episodes that i did(it was the rock lee vs. gaara fight), but i think the manga usually tells the story better which is why i prefer it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Well fight do tend to look better in anime in fact that's the only reason i watched the naruto episodes that i did(it was the rock lee vs. gaara fight), but i think the manga usually tells the story better which is why i prefer it.
    How far have you read?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

How far have you read?
    I've read it all up to current, I've also been reading for about eight year when the sixth book was the newest.

Thanks
    Naruto use to be my favorite anime, but now that I've seen shit like FMA BH, and One Piece (I'm on episode 220) I really don't like naruto as much anymore, simply because of the massive fillers that aren't even good.

I read the manga, I still watch the anime, I've watched every episode from the original series (around the episodes toonami then Cartoonnetwork originally stopped showing naruto on) to the shippuden.

Naruto manga is badass, the only manga I actually read to be honest.

Edit: I started reading the manga around the time Sasuke was getting itachi's eyes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I've read it all up to current, I've also been reading for about eight year when the sixth book was the newest.
    You should watch the anime fight between Naruto and Pain, they're my favourite episodes of the whole anime and the fight is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Naruto use to be my favorite anime, but now that I've seen shit like FMA BH, and One Piece (I'm on episode 220) I really don't like naruto as much anymore, simply because of the massive fillers that aren't even good.

I read the manga, I still watch the anime, I've watched every episode from the original series (around the episodes toonami then Cartoonnetwork originally stopped showing naruto on) to the shippuden.

Edit: I started reading the manga around the time Sasuke was getting itachi's eyes.
    I haven't read any other manga either. When it comes to anime I've watched Naruto, Bleach, Death note, Hellsing and Eflen lied.
    I wonder if it's as badass in the beginning as it is now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

Naruto is far from my favorite in fact its getting pretty boring for me, at this point i really only read it because it was what really got me into the anime world.

I mostly read manga now and really only watch anime's when I'm feeling really lazy.

You should watch the anime fight between Naruto and Pain, they're my favourite episodes of the whole anime and the fight is crazy.

I haven't read any other manga either. When it comes to anime I've watched Naruto, Bleach, Death note, Hellsing and Eflen lied.
    I wonder if it's as badass in the beginning as it is now.
    You should try reading the manga more they tend to go farther than the anime like Elfen lied for example goes way past what the anime did and explains things more and gives a better ending.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    You should try reading the manga more they tend to go farther than the anime like Elfen lied for example goes way past what the anime did and explains things more and gives a better ending.
    Good tip, going to get the Elfen Lied manga too.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The manga is the same thing as the anime story wise, except without the fillers. If you liked the anime, and you like the manga now, you're going to like the rest of the manga.

I personally prefer the anime a lot more, and the only reason I even read the manga now is so that people don't spoil shit for me. xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I liked naruto......to a point.

The 4th ninja war, or the current arc giant arc is probably the biggest letdown I've ever seen from a manga. I read the chapters every week but honestly its gotten to a point where it just fails to impress me on any level. I still enjoy most other shonen, but damn, naruto is just so boring.

It also takes up almost a 1/3 of the entire series, which is pretty sad.
    -3 strike rule of shonen storytelling-
    1. Raising people back from the dead in-mass and having them all fight different opponents to prolong run-time.
    2. Having a lot of flashbacks, in the middle of fights.(even for the fodder enemies).
    3. Having a "war" where unless you are targeted by the main-baddie himself, you survive.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by .Razer View Post
    Naruto sucks so much, I hate it
    Then why did you come in to this thread?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post

Then why did you come in to this thread?
    Ask if naruto was good, someone replies it sucks.

Then why can't you read the OP?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast