Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Your certain types include just about everything.
    Please read the thread!

  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    Please read the thread!
    Please search for your own anime.

    No point in recommending anime if your criteria are pretty much everything when you've watched a ton of them already.

    :/ Put 1-2 types, then ask for anime, or learn to search.


  3. #18
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Please search for your own anime.

    No point in recommending anime if your criteria are pretty much everything when you've watched a ton of them already.

    :/ Put 1-2 types, then ask for anime, or learn to search.
    Do you know any websites to look up the genres I like? (For example: Animefreak.tv) Do you know any?

  4. #19
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    Do you know any websites to look up the genres I like? (For example: Animefreak.tv) Do you know any?
    Mangainn.com
    Organize, Discuss, Discover - MyAnimeList.net


  5. #20
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    I don't like mangas lol. Any more websites?

  6. #21
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    bump bump still looking for more sorry .

  7. #22
    Justifiable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    62
    Thanks
    383
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Naruto
    DeathNote
    Girls Of The Wild

     
    Email: Justifiable@thejov.com
    Skype: cmpo.mpgh
     

    NeverWinter Wiki Editor [08/04/2013]-[09/10/2013]
    Infestation: Survivor Stories Wiki Manager [09/11/2013]-[12/16/2014]
    MPGH-Donator [03/01/2014] *Thanks Jov

  8. #23
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Øctaze View Post
    Naruto
    DeathNote
    Girls Of The Wild
    Anymore you got?

  9. #24
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    BUMP BUMP still looking

  10. #25
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,496

    Suggestions

    Serial Experiments Lain - Serial Experiments Lain - MyAnimeList.net
    Trigun - Trigun - MyAnimeList.net
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Mahou Shoujo Madoka
    Neon Genesis Evangelion - Neon Genesis Evangelion - MyAnimeList.net
    Great Teacher Onizuka - Great Teacher Onizuka - MyAnimeList.net
    Mushishi - Mushishi - MyAnimeList.net
    Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike (TALES FTW) - Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike - MyAnimeList.net
    Monster - Monster - MyAnimeList.net

  11. #26
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Serial Experiments Lain - Serial Experiments Lain - MyAnimeList.net
    Trigun - Trigun - MyAnimeList.net
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Mahou Shoujo Madoka
    Neon Genesis Evangelion - Neon Genesis Evangelion - MyAnimeList.net
    Great Teacher Onizuka - Great Teacher Onizuka - MyAnimeList.net
    Mushishi - Mushishi - MyAnimeList.net
    Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike (TALES FTW) - Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike - MyAnimeList.net
    Monster - Monster - MyAnimeList.net
    Thanks and sorry haven't been on mpgh for a while cause of highschool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Official Happy New Year thread
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 06:55 AM
  2. Suggestion thread.
    By Lolland in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 06:37 PM
  3. Got VB 6, I see new Adress thread, how to get started?
    By soulbind4 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 08:38 PM
  4. The who needs a new avatar thread?
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 09:22 PM
  5. SUGGESTIONS thread
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2006, 12:06 AM