Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,717
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Lurking

    What does everyone read/watch?

    I read manga and it's Naruto, One piece, and Fairy Tail
    Got curious what MPGHians read or watch

  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    I read manga and it's Naruto, One piece, and Fairy Tail
    Got curious what MPGHians read or watch
    Anything else besides that.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I read a lot, mostly seinan.

    :/ If you like one piece/fairy tail try toriko.


  4. #4
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Everything in the entire world.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

  5. #5
    Smaug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,533
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    1,188
    I read more manga than watching anime, but as of now I'm rewatching DB,DBZ,and DBGT for old times sake.
    Member Level 1 since 4/20/11 - 8/4/14
    Member Level 2 since 8/4/14 - present

  6. #6
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Anything i'm currently watching can be found here: DJay16's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

    As for manga, i'm going to start reading Kiss X Sis and Fairy Tail manga.

  7. #7
    joshZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place, I don't know. Maybe i'm lost?
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    "Truth is treason in an Empire of lies."


  8. #8
    EdVolacu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    i always watched more than reading, but currently ive started reading alot o:
    Monster just finished :b
    Welcome to NHK (novel) such great motivation.. q.q
    3x3 eyes

  9. #9
    Famous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,058
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    166
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Watching Hitman Reborn and Naruto!

    Im reading Fairy tail.

  10. #10
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    I don't read manga because they are kinda hard to get in my area.

    But I compiled a huge list of what I am going to watch in the next months:


    • Baccano
    • Eden Of The East
    • Kuroshitsuji
    • Hakuiki Shinsengumi
    • Durarara
    • Ao No Excorcist
    • Lucky Star!
    • Vampire Knigh
    • Togainu no Chi
    • Munto
    • Spice And Wolf
    • Shakugan no Shana
    • Tsubasa Chronicle
    • Shangri-La
    • Wolfs Rain
    • Zombie Loan
    • Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!
    • K-ON!
    • Ouran Highschool Host Club
    • Shinsekai Yori
    • Mirari Nikki
    • C - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility
    • Amnesia
    • Accel World
    • Fate Zero
    • Full Metal Panic
    • Hataraku Maou-sama




    Going to be a lot but Game Development edu is a breeze.


  11. #11
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Garen View Post
    I don't read manga because they are kinda hard to get in my area.

    But I compiled a huge list of what I am going to watch in the next months:


    • Baccano
    • Eden Of The East
    • Kuroshitsuji
    • Hakuiki Shinsengumi
    • Durarara
    • Ao No Excorcist
    • Lucky Star!
    • Vampire Knigh
    • Togainu no Chi
    • Munto
    • Spice And Wolf
    • Shakugan no Shana
    • Tsubasa Chronicle
    • Shangri-La
    • Wolfs Rain
    • Zombie Loan
    • Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni!
    • K-ON!
    • Ouran Highschool Host Club
    • Shinsekai Yori
    • Mirari Nikki
    • C - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility
    • Amnesia
    • Accel World
    • Fate Zero
    • Full Metal Panic
    • Hataraku Maou-sama




    Going to be a lot but Game Development edu is a breeze.
    Lots of coding, math, and physics. Eh, not as easy as most majors.


  12. #12
    C.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,085
    Reputation
    154
    Thanks
    347
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Lots of coding, math, and physics. Eh, not as easy as most majors.
    I am not learning it at a college or something, it's an independent school specifically for Online Game Dev/Design/Engineering.
    Don't know how to compare the diploma I'll get in 2 years to college majors.
    Last edited by C.C.; 07-24-2013 at 10:34 PM.


  13. #13
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    The only 2 ongoing series that I keep up with now are Naruto and Attack on Titan.

    I read and watch Naruto, but I only watch Attack on Titan.

    But I'm planning on adding Bleach to the list of ongoing series very soon. (Don't think I'll end up reading that though. :S)








     





















  14. #14
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Garen View Post
    I am not learning it at a college or something, it's an independent school specifically for Online Game Dev/Design/Engineering.
    Don't know how to compare the diploma I'll get in 2 years to college majors.
    Eh, a 2 year coding diploma is alright, if you know your stuff thats all that counts really.


  15. #15
    Pillows and Poo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    localhost
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    70
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Is reading manga worth it? Like I mostly watch anime. I've only read on manga and thats Shingeki No Kyojin because I couldn't be asked to wait every week lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What does everyone think of this beat?
    By J Miliam in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:10 PM
  2. what does 6th slot do??
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:59 PM
  3. Why Does Everyone say there is a HW Ban?
    By wwechamp in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 02:12 AM
  4. what does it need to make bypass?
    By castaway in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 09:24 AM
  5. What channel do you watch for anime?
    By i eat trees in forum Anime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:14 PM