Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1
    Hero²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nothing
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Naruto 643 Leaked

    Naruto 643 Page 1 - Read Naruto Chapter 643 Online at OneManga.me

    From page 1-8, they give you what everyone is saying in bare text. From page 9-22 it's the raw japanese manga. Not English translated unfortunately.
    Hero's Alt

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Obito's cliche bad-guy talking and giant energy battles.

    Pass, wake me when this arc is over and something interesting happens.


  3. #3
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,504
    Looks like it's going to be wrapped up soon.

  4. #4
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    OneManga stole it from MangaPanda. Oh well.

    Set up chapter, so nothing TOO exiting. But I'm stoked to see the ass kicking coming next chapter. Plus the leftover ass kicking at the beginning of this chapter was nice. I'm definitely going to re-read this when it actually comes out next week.








     





















  5. #5
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    OneManga stole it from MangaPanda. Oh well.

    Set up chapter, so nothing TOO exiting. But I'm stoked to see the ass kicking coming next chapter. Plus the leftover ass kicking at the beginning of this chapter was nice. I'm definitely going to re-read this when it actually comes out next week.
    :/

    Its just translations lol.


    Anyway, it is more or less the same as the last chapters. Oh no, obito is going to use a biju bomb, whoooooooooooooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares.


  6. #6
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

    Its just translations lol.


    Anyway, it is more or less the same as the last chapters. Oh no, obito is going to use a biju bomb, whoooooooooooooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares.
    Not just translations, people spent time translating this. Theft is theft, no matter how you look at it, they're still cocksuckers.

    And I care. If you're so bored with the show, stop reading it. I'm being serious, I know you've given me the whole "IT HAD POTENTIAL, I DON'T HATE IT, I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED" bullshit, but honestly, just stop fucking reading. I can assure you no one gives a shit about you telling us that you don't give a shit about every chapter every fucking week.








     





















  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    awesomeness29 (08-19-2013),FangedBeast (08-19-2013)

  8. #7
    awesomeness29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Amused
    this chapter is out on mangapanda.com just yesterday. it was pretty sweet and i cant wait still naruto gets full kyuubi

  9. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Not just translations, people spent time translating this. Theft is theft, no matter how you look at it, they're still cocksuckers.

    And I care. If you're so bored with the show, stop reading it. I'm being serious, I know you've given me the whole "IT HAD POTENTIAL, I DON'T HATE IT, I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED" bullshit, but honestly, just stop fucking reading. I can assure you no one gives a shit about you telling us that you don't give a shit about every chapter every fucking week.
    Theft isn't theft when it wasn't their's to begin with. Translators always get a big head about this stuff.

    Also, if minato died, how come the fox-half didn't die with him?

    Or what was the plan, capture naruto raise minato back from the dead?

    Lulz


  10. #9
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Theft isn't theft when it wasn't their's to begin with. Translators always get a big head about this stuff.

    Also, if minato died, how come the fox-half didn't die with him?

    Or what was the plan, capture naruto raise minato back from the dead?

    Lulz
    Those people still spent their time translating that from Japanese to English for absolutely NO profit. People who steal their shit are still assholes.

    And that was that point in what Minato did...He took the harder to control half with him into the death reaper god (it's why he USED it to begin with), and then sealed the other half in Naruto with a seal that could let some chakra leak through so that eventually he would be able to gain the power to control it. Because he believed in his son's potential. (And in Jiraiya's ability to understand this and train him).








     





















  11. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Those people still spent their time translating that from Japanese to English for absolutely NO profit. People who steal their shit are still assholes.

    And that was that point in what Minato did...He took the harder to control half with him into the death reaper god (it's why he USED it to begin with), and then sealed the other half in Naruto with a seal that could let some chakra leak through so that eventually he would be able to gain the power to control it. Because he believed in his son's potential. (And in Jiraiya's ability to understand this and train him).

    Pfft, grow up scot. The people stole from the manga anyway, and the scans are always redistributed regardless. Big woop another site used their scans. The entire point of scanning/translating is so that other people can view the manga, if you are upset that it spread to another site then you are missing the point of it. Its these pathetic people claiming "rights" over a thing which they stole in the first place. Heck most of the translators get the scans from someone else to begin with.

    :/ Manga translators think way too highly of themselves.


    So what was akatsuki's plan? Get only half the fox then somehow raise minato?


  12. #11
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,504
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I can assure you no one gives a shit about you telling us that you don't give a shit about every chapter every fucking week.
    I care about everyone's opinions here on MPGH. This section is already dead, don't try to throw people out of the section.

  13. #12
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    33,714
    Reputation
    3117
    Thanks
    7,889
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    OneManga stole it from MangaPanda. Oh well.

    Set up chapter, so nothing TOO exiting. But I'm stoked to see the ass kicking coming next chapter. Plus the leftover ass kicking at the beginning of this chapter was nice. I'm definitely going to re-read this when it actually comes out next week.
    OneManga version came out first....



    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    OneManga version came out first....
    Well either way, they both swap each other's scans every week.


  15. #14
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Pfft, grow up scot. The people stole from the manga anyway, and the scans are always redistributed regardless. Big woop another site used their scans. The entire point of scanning/translating is so that other people can view the manga, if you are upset that it spread to another site then you are missing the point of it. Its these pathetic people claiming "rights" over a thing which they stole in the first place. Heck most of the translators get the scans from someone else to begin with.

    :/ Manga translators think way too highly of themselves.


    So what was akatsuki's plan? Get only half the fox then somehow raise minato?
    They still put time into translating it, what part of this do you fail to understand? The manga didn't come out of Japan in fucking English, they spent their time, and sat there, translating it.

    They think highly of themselves? Without them you wouldn't be able to read half the manga you've read. Ungrateful faggot.

    And they never knew about the other half of the fox, so they clearly never incorporated it. Plus if they raised it with just the Gold and Silver brother's chakra, I'm pretty sure they could have done it with just half of Kurama.


    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I care about everyone's opinions here on MPGH. This section is already dead, don't try to throw people out of the section.
    I'm not trying to throw them out of the section. I'm "trying" to get him and his anti-Naruto rants out of these NARUTO threads.

    WE
    FUCKING
    GET
    IT


    We've heard it a MILLION times, it's enough. It's gotten to the point where it's equivalent to someone coming into every thread and saying:

    "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks". It's redundant and accomplishes nothing.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 08-19-2013 at 11:49 PM.








     





















  16. #15
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    They still put time into translating it, what part of this do you fail to understand? The manga didn't come out of Japan in fucking English, they spent their time, and sat there, translating it.

    They think highly of themselves? Without them you wouldn't be able to read half the manga you've read. Ungrateful faggot.

    And they never knew about the other half of the fox, so they clearly never incorporated it. Plus if they raised it with just the Gold and Silver brother's chakra, I'm pretty sure they could have done it with just half of Kurama.




    I'm not trying to throw them out of the section. I'm "trying" to get him and his anti-Naruto rants out of these NARUTO threads.

    WE
    FUCKING
    GET
    IT


    We've heard it a MILLION times, it's enough. It's gotten to the point where it's equivalent to someone coming into every thread and saying:

    "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks" "Cocks". It's redundant and accomplishes nothing.
    Scanlators are taking content that they don't own and claiming any sort of rights, is stupid. Yeah, i'm glad people take an hour or two for naruto translations, but it doesn't give them this imaginary "ownership" on any of the content. Its something called "copyright" if you know what I mean. If they have such a problem with it, quit. Naruto translators are a dime a dozen.

    Seriously, here you are calling me a faggot because someone posted a manga chapter on another site. Grow the fuck up.
    Last edited by Empire; 08-20-2013 at 04:49 AM.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto
    By Flawless in forum Anime
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-17-2015, 04:32 AM
  2. Naruto Rant
    By apitite.for.distruction in forum Anime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 07:36 PM
  3. Naruto Returns
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 07:25 AM
  4. Naruto -DKZ-
    By EleMentX in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 01:08 AM
  5. Naruto - Sasuke vs. Kakashi.
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 09:54 AM