Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 85
  1. #46
    prideinmyevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    pretty sure goku would win since goku has no weaknesses and superman is kyptonite

  2. #47
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by prideinmyevo View Post
    pretty sure goku would win since goku has no weaknesses and superman is kyptonite
    Well goku wins because he's shonen.

    All shonen main characters win. Except for gon.


  3. #48
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,615
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,309
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fuck Superman.


    I don't know much about about DBZ, but I'm rooting for Goku on this one.

  4. #49
    Sybrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Devilish
    When I will have time I will gladly read all that you wrote...
    Though I don't need to cause I am agreeing with you.
    Goku is a beast,Superman will lose to him so bad.
    DBZ FTW!!!!

  5. #50
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,536
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,008
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @supermanjet4

    Don't forget, Goku now has SSJ God ( Super Saiyan God )


    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    So fucking tired of ignorant weeabo faggots who think Goku could win this. To sum it up, short and sweet:

    The point of Goku's character is to keep improving, he has a limit, and he keeps besting it. The point of Superman's character is to be Earth's defender, he's as strong as Earth needs him to be, he has no limit. Goku simply can NOT beat Superman, end of story.


    that's where you are completely wrong. GOKU HAS NO LIMIT OR WEAKNESS WHATSOEVER... He has the ability to achieve unlimited strength as a Saiyan and Goku always gets STRONGER every time he fights. Superman has limits... he has kryptonite for example and cannot get any stronger than he already is.

    Case closed.


    EXTRA Info (APPROVED BY MANGA WRITERS AND WHAT NOT):

    Superman's Power level: 300,000
    Frieza's Power level: Over 32,000,000
    Goku's Power level: Over 150,000,000 (when he was vsing frieza (It's way higher now) )
    Super Gogeta Power level: over 2,500,000,000

    New DBZ Movie (2013) :
    Lord Bills: Immeasurable.
    Whis: Beyond Immeasurable.
    Last edited by Gοku; 09-20-2013 at 04:09 AM.

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  6. #51
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    that's where you are completely wrong. GOKU HAS NO LIMIT OR WEAKNESS WHATSOEVER... He has the ability to achieve unlimited strength as a Saiyan and Goku always gets STRONGER every time he fights. Superman has limits... he has kryptonite for example and cannot get any stronger than he already is.

    Case closed.


    EXTRA Info (APPROVED BY MANGA WRITERS AND WHAT NOT):

    Superman's Power level: 300,000
    Frieza's Power level: Over 32,000,000
    Goku's Power level: Over 150,000,000 (when he was vsing frieza (It's way higher now) )
    Super Gogeta Power level: over 2,500,000,000

    New DBZ Movie (2013) :
    Lord Bills: Immeasurable.
    Whis: Beyond Immeasurable.
    If Goku doesn't have a limit, why does he train? Exactly. I don't get how you don't understand the basic concept behind the character you love so much, he has a limit, and he trains his dick off to overcome it, that's Son Goku. That's 95% of Shonen Manga characters. We all know Goku wouldn't user Kryptonite, he would never want to fight a foe if he wasn't at his fullest. Sayajin pride and what not.

    Extra info, approved by manga writers? Which manga writers? And why do they get the right to decide the power level of a character from DC comics, how can they make such a decision? If it's based off of the number that Raditz gave when he saw a human, and then Superman's power in comparison, the math in that was proven wrong a LONG time ago. Go check that video out.

    P.S: It's obvious those numbers are wrong, because Superman can destroy a planet with MORE ease than Frieza, so how can his number be 300k while Frieza's is 32 mil? Stop making fake numbers up.








     





















  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ I remember the days when made up numbers weren't the highlight of an imaginary versus match.


  8. #53
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,536
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,008
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    If Goku doesn't have a limit, why does he train? Exactly. I don't get how you don't understand the basic concept behind the character you love so much, he has a limit, and he trains his dick off to overcome it, that's Son Goku. That's 95% of Shonen Manga characters. We all know Goku wouldn't user Kryptonite, he would never want to fight a foe if he wasn't at his fullest. Sayajin pride and what not.

    Extra info, approved by manga writers? Which manga writers? And why do they get the right to decide the power level of a character from DC comics, how can they make such a decision? If it's based off of the number that Raditz gave when he saw a human, and then Superman's power in comparison, the math in that was proven wrong a LONG time ago. Go check that video out.

    P.S: It's obvious those numbers are wrong, because Superman can destroy a planet with MORE ease than Frieza, so how can his number be 300k while Frieza's is 32 mil? Stop making fake numbers up.
    Trust me, i know more about Goku than you do (I've watched Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Over 7 times all up and trust me I've studied Goku and his abilities for 5/7 of those times). Goku keeps training to get better, if he had a limit he wouldn't be able to surpass his strength and power every time he trained. As for Kryptonite, you're right there he wouldn't use it, but what's stopping them from running into some in their battle?

    As for Superman's power? He gets his power from the sun (and is weaken by a 'Red Sun') if you didn't know that. If Goku were to fight away from the earth and sun (via instant transmission) and never knew about this, he could destroy superman just by powering up. (To the darkest corner of the universe for example)

    P.S: Frieza can destroy a planet with his small finger and probably his toe, and stop trying to assume I'm making numbers up I read these in an article on a forum not long ago.

    EDIT:
    MORE INFO (PROBABLY IRRELEVANT)
    And now that we know Bills and Whis exist and have existed along with 20 Extremely powerful gods that would mean superman wouldn't even last a day in the Dragon Ball, Z and GT Universes.
    Last edited by Gοku; 09-20-2013 at 05:39 PM.

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  9. #54
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    Trust me, i know more about Goku than you do (I've watched Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT Over 7 times all up and trust me I've studied Goku and his abilities for 5/7 of those times). Goku keeps training to get better, if he had a limit he wouldn't be able to surpass his strength and power every time he trained. As for Kryptonite, you're right there he wouldn't use it, but what's stopping them from running into some in their battle?

    As for Superman's power? He gets his power from the sun (and is weaken by a 'Red Sun') if you didn't know that. If Goku were to fight away from the earth and sun (via instant transmission) and never knew about this, he could destroy superman just by powering up. (To the darkest corner of the universe for example)

    P.S: Frieza can destroy a planet with his small finger and probably his toe, and stop trying to assume I'm making numbers up I read these in an article on a forum not long ago.

    That's nice and all, but just because you've watched it many times doesn't mean you know more or less. "Goku keeps training to get better", I agree, thanks. BETTER means farther than he is now, which means he has a LIMIT, and he is SURPASSING it. And how the fuck would they run into Kryptonite? If they're fighting in the DBZ universe, it doesn't even exist. If they're fighting in the DC universe, it's one of the rarest materials in the universe. Lex and Batman are the only people near Earth that even have any. How would they run into it? And even if they did, why would Goku keep fighting if he knew his opponent was weakened?

    I agree, Superman does get his power from the sun. If he goes into the sun to charge up, he'll become strong enough to break a planet in two with just a little punch. (Not to mention what he could do with his laser vision and etc.) They wouldn't be fighting under a red sun, not only is Earth's sun yellow, the suns in most sectors are too. He would never bring Superman to the "darkest corner of the universe" (that wouldn't power him down by the way, he stores the power of a yellow sun for more than a month, only a Red or Blue sun could weaken him) because Goku doesn't know about that.

    >Stop trying to assume I'm making up numbers
    >Still hasn't provided any citation or explained how the author of a manga has the right or means to decide what Superman's "power level" would be within HIS universe.

    Goku would put up a good fight, but Superman would win. And this is just with the New-Earth and Prime-Earth (New 52) Superman. If we took Silver Age Superman (who could create powers as he went along), or Superman-Prime (who was single handedly responsible for destroying multiple UNIVERSES out of rage and anger just by flying through them fast enough), or Superman Prime 1-Million (from the All-Star Superman storyline, who was the Sun's core for 67,900 years and came out with more power than imaginable, who could kill people just by turning and looking their way), then Goku REALLY doesn't stand a bit of a chance.

    Get past your fanboy, and accept that they're just 2 different types of characters, and that Superman is simply stronger. It doesn't mean he's a better character, they're both fucking epic, Superman is just stronger.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 09-21-2013 at 02:45 AM.








     





















  10. #55
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,536
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,008
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

    That's nice and all, but just because you've watched it many times doesn't mean you know more or less. "Goku keeps training to get better", I agree, thanks. BETTER means farther than he is now, which means he has a LIMIT, and he is SURPASSING it. And how the fuck would they run into Kryptonite? If they're fighting in the DBZ universe, it doesn't even exist. If they're fighting in the DC universe, it's one of the rarest materials in the universe. Lex and Batman are the only people near Earth that even have any. How would they run into it? And even if they did, why would Goku keep fighting if he knew his opponent was weakened?

    I agree, Superman does get his power from the sun. If he goes into the sun to charge up, he'll become strong enough to break a planet in two with just a little punch. (Not to mention what he could do with his laser vision and etc.) They wouldn't be fighting under a red sun, not only is Earth's sun yellow, the suns in most sectors are too. He would never bring Superman to the "darkest corner of the universe" (that wouldn't power him down by the way, he stores the power of a yellow sun for more than a month, only a Red or Blue sun could weaken him) because Goku doesn't know about that.

    >Stop trying to assume I'm making up numbers
    >Still hasn't provided any citation or explained how the author of a manga has the right or means to decide what Superman's "power level" would be within HIS universe.

    Goku would put up a good fight, but Superman would win. And this is just with the New-Earth and Prime-Earth (New 52) Superman. If we took Silver Age Superman (who could create powers as he went along), or Superman-Prime (who was single handedly responsible for destroying multiple UNIVERSES out of rage and anger just by flying through them fast enough), or Superman Prime 1-Million (from the All-Star Superman storyline, who was the Sun's core for 67,900 years and came out with more power than imaginable, who could kill people just by turning and looking their way), then Goku REALLY doesn't stand a bit of a chance.

    Get past your fanboy, and accept that they're just 2 different types of characters, and that Superman is simply stronger. It doesn't mean he's a better character, they're both fucking epic, Superman is just stronger.
    I Read that and laughed. So cute how butt hurt you get. Read this, it oughta keep you quite for good.

    Death Battle Erred in Goku vs. Superman | ScrewAttack.com

    1.
    Limit: A point or level beyond which something does not or may not extend or pass.
    Therefore Goku does NOT have a limit, he trains and simply gets stronger .

    2a.
    Goku would take him(instant transmission) to a distant galaxy(what's to stop him from taking him to a blue star or red star?) to fight him, as he would go all out and probably destroy a galaxy in like 1 fucking ki blast or Dragon fist (1 hit kill and pretty much no effort).

    2b.
    Source: Powers and abilities of Superman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Superman's 3 weaknesses:

    Kryptonite
    Red Giant/Red Sun
    Magic


    3.
    I told you I read it not long ago, but I don't remember where

    4.
    We only talk about normal Superman and normal Goku (because if we were to bring in superman prime and what not, we'd have to bring in Future Goku who is fused with the dragon balls (That's something we don't know about, and his power would probably be farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr beyond what we can even comprehend). so there is no point arguing superman-prime and whatever else.

    5.
    I agree they are both awesome but, Goku will always win... COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT: ( HE HAS A NEW FORM NOW )

    OH... before you argue back, read this article fully! (because once you read this you'll see that the death battle was biast of superman as they miscalculated EVERYTHING and Goku won.)


    Death Battle Erred in Goku vs. Superman | ScrewAttack.com
    Last edited by Gοku; 09-21-2013 at 04:17 AM.

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  11. #56
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,565
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,432
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hmmm... Goku
    KAME KAME HA

  12. #57
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    I Read that and laughed. So cute how butt hurt you get. Read this, it oughta keep you quite for good.

    Death Battle Erred in Goku vs. Superman | ScrewAttack.com

    1.
    Limit: A point or level beyond which something does not or may not extend or pass.
    Therefore Goku does NOT have a limit, he trains and simply gets stronger .

    2a.
    Goku would take him(instant transmission) to a distant galaxy(what's to stop him from taking him to a blue star or red star?) to fight him, as he would go all out and probably destroy a galaxy in like 1 fucking ki blast or Dragon fist (1 hit kill and pretty much no effort).

    2b.
    Source: Powers and abilities of Superman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Superman's 3 weaknesses:

    Kryptonite
    Red Giant/Red Sun
    Magic


    3.
    I told you I read it not long ago, but I don't remember where

    4.
    We only talk about normal Superman and normal Goku (because if we were to bring in superman prime and what not, we'd have to bring in Future Goku who is fused with the dragon balls (That's something we don't know about, and his power would probably be farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr beyond what we can even comprehend). so there is no point arguing superman-prime and whatever else.

    5.
    I agree they are both awesome but, Goku will always win... COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT: ( HE HAS A NEW FORM NOW )

    OH... before you argue back, read this article fully! (because once you read this you'll see that the death battle was biast of superman as they miscalculated EVERYTHING and Goku won.)


    Death Battle Erred in Goku vs. Superman | ScrewAttack.com
    The issue is that KI isn't really Magic.
    Its a type of Energy attack.
    Now if we are talking about Normal then that means Goku can't use SS.
    So there fore Goku doesn't have enough power in any way.
    Last but least Goku can't survive out in Space since he can't hold a lot Oxygen and his body would implode.
    Super man only just has to bring Goku out in the middle of space and Goku dies, unlike Super man who can survive up to 2 weeks without Oxygen.

    So therefore either one would win or lose.


    "Superman can hold his breath for a long time. His body is able to survive the vaccum of space, but if he is out there for two long(could take weeks or longer maybe) he will need to enter an atmosphere to catch his breath..."
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 09-21-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  13. #58
    Gοku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net
    Posts
    1,536
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    1,008
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    The issue is that KI isn't really Magic.
    Its a type of Energy attack.
    Now if we are talking about Normal then that means Goku can't use SS.
    So there fore Goku doesn't have enough power in any way.
    Last but least Goku can't survive out in Space since he can't hold a lot Oxygen and his body would implode.
    Super man only just has to bring Goku out in the middle of space and Goku dies, unlike Super man who can survive up to 2 weeks without Oxygen.

    So therefore either one would win or lose.


    "Superman can hold his breath for a long time. His body is able to survive the vaccum of space, but if he is out there for two long(could take weeks or longer maybe) he will need to enter an atmosphere to catch his breath..."
    I know that Ki (Qi) isn't magic, that wasn't my point.. :P

    Normal Goku can use SSJ cause his race enables him too xD .. Like Superman, he is useless without his race giving him his power through his bloodline and what not

     







    500 Posts ✓
    750 Posts ✓
    1,337 Posts ✓
    2,000 Posts ×
    3,000 Posts ×

    Ex VIP
    Ex Resource Team Member
    Ex Wiki Editor

  14. #59
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No offense, but superman gets "defeated" or "incapacitated" a lot too.


    :/ People tend to forget that this happens a lot.

    Comics have superman start strong and get weaker(then get stronger to win)

    Manga have Goku get stronger and eventually overcome his opponent.


  15. #60
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gοku View Post
    I Read that and laughed. So cute how butt hurt you get. Read this, it oughta keep you quite for good.

    Death Battle Erred in Goku vs. Superman | ScrewAttack.com

    1.
    Limit: A point or level beyond which something does not or may not extend or pass.
    Therefore Goku does NOT have a limit, he trains and simply gets stronger .

    2a.
    Goku would take him(instant transmission) to a distant galaxy(what's to stop him from taking him to a blue star or red star?) to fight him, as he would go all out and probably destroy a galaxy in like 1 fucking ki blast or Dragon fist (1 hit kill and pretty much no effort).

    2b.
    Source: Powers and abilities of Superman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Superman's 3 weaknesses:

    Kryptonite
    Red Giant/Red Sun
    Magic


    3.
    I told you I read it not long ago, but I don't remember where

    4.
    We only talk about normal Superman and normal Goku (because if we were to bring in superman prime and what not, we'd have to bring in Future Goku who is fused with the dragon balls (That's something we don't know about, and his power would probably be farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr beyond what we can even comprehend). so there is no point arguing superman-prime and whatever else.

    5.
    I agree they are both awesome but, Goku will always win... COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT: ( HE HAS A NEW FORM NOW )
    I'm not butthurt, you're the one that's a raging fanboy. I'm sure you'll keep me "quite" for good, lol.

    1. A limit can't be surpassed? Today I can only bench-press 135 LB, that's my limit. You're telling me that if I train, I can't bench 150 at one point? Really? Idiot.

    2a. No, he wouldn't. How the fuck would he know to instant transmission there? Not only does Goku lack the ability to to destroy an entire GALAXY (do you even know how big a galaxy is?) with 1 Ki Blast, he would never do such a thing. If there's even a risk that he might kill someone innocent, he wouldn't do it. Neither would Superman, they're both good guys, they care about people's lives.

    2b. Thanks for telling me something I already know?

    Kryptonite: We already went over why he probably wouldn't be able to find any, and if they did run into some, why he wouldn't fight him while he was weakened by it.

    Red Sun: They wouldn't be fighting under one, DBZ universe has a yellow sun, and in the DC universe Goku wouldn't know WHERE to take him (he doesn't know the fucking place), nor WOULD he do it. He doesn't fight enemies when they're not at their fullest, for a DBZ cock-rider, you seem to forget about his Sayajin pride.

    Magic: Too bad Goku doesn't have any, oh well.

    3. So basically, it's equivalent to bullshit you pulled out of your ass? Cool. Until you can cite a source, it's fiction that you've fabricated.

    4. Even with "normal" Superman and Goku, Superman would win. My point was, if we involved any of the other, far more OP ones, Goku REALLY does stand a chance. Like I said, Silver Age Superman made powers up as he went along, he would instantly have an "anti-Sayajin ray" or something along those lines. Superman-Prime destroyed an entire UNIVERSE (not a galaxy), just by flying through it fast enough out of anger. And Superman-Prime 1 Million actually has no way to be defeated, he can kill someone just by turning and looking their way. He's stronger than Thanos with the Infinity gauntlet (oh wait, why am I referencing that, you're an ignorant weeabo, I doubt you've read the IG).

    Superman Prime (One Million) - Superman Wiki

    There, do some research on him.

    5. They are both awesome, unlike this pathetic and stupid argument. You know what's irrelevant, the outcome of this imaginary fight. Even if Superman and Goku did meet, I doubt they would fight anyways.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 09-22-2013 at 03:57 AM.








     





















Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who would win pakistan or isreal
    By alijiad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 04:41 PM
  2. Who would Win
    By Freecause1 in forum Anime
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
  3. Who would win in a fight?
    By Pharmon in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 08:38 PM
  4. Who would win in a fight?
    By Pharmon in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:53 PM
  5. who would win in a fight?
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 09:50 PM