Thread: Visual Novels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy

    Visual Novels

    Do you play visual novels?
    What VNs are you playing at the moment?

    Just curious, I am playing Katawa Shoujo atm, cleared one route and on the middle of another.
    Usually I don't play this genre but a friend of mine tried it and discussed it with me, and now I am trying the game.
    So far, so good.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I play Hatoful Boyfriend.


  3. #3
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Never.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #4
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    Do you play visual novels?
    What VNs are you playing at the moment?

    Just curious, I am playing Katawa Shoujo atm, cleared one route and on the middle of another.
    Usually I don't play this genre but a friend of mine tried it and discussed it with me, and now I am trying the game.
    So far, so good.
    I actually beat KS with 100%, but it was the first VN I've ever played. I accidentally did Rin's path first. Geez she is such a fucking pain. She made me want to uninstall. Thankfully I didn't because I wouldn't have been able to do the oh-so-amazing Lilly's route. <3

  5. #5
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,254
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i used to think wdf why would anyone play visual novels, untill i played KS... played 10 mins and gave up... =.= I cant stand the concept of reading for hours for like 3 pages of soft core... like if u wanna watch porn watch porn..... lol but one of these days i will try it again cause i heard so many good things about FSN... but theirs like 50 hours of reading involed xDDDDD
    this is a signature

  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I play Hatoful Boyfriend.
    Added to my VN List.
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Never.
    You should try once.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post


    I actually beat KS with 100%, but it was the first VN I've ever played. I accidentally did Rin's path first. Geez she is such a fucking pain. She made me want to uninstall. Thankfully I didn't because I wouldn't have been able to do the oh-so-amazing Lilly's route. <3
    Holy god, you just did the worst possible route for the worst possible girl in this game. Congratulations xD Btw im doing lily's now, did Emi rute first. Did you like the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    i used to think wdf why would anyone play visual novels, untill i played KS... played 10 mins and gave up... =.= I cant stand the concept of reading for hours for like 3 pages of soft core... like if u wanna watch porn watch porn..... lol but one of these days i will try it again cause i heard so many good things about FSN... but theirs like 50 hours of reading involed xDDDDD
    I get what you are saying. When I disovered VNs I was like, who the hell plays this? But then, the more I played the more interesting those games are, and since they have multiple routes, I end up one and immediatly start another. xD
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  7. #7
    Lolicon''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Little busters!

  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolicon' View Post
    Little busters!
    As a lolicon fan too, I am going to play it aswell!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. #9
    Lolicon''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    As a lolicon fan too, I am going to play it aswell!
    Can't tell if loli lover, or just saying that.

  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolicon' View Post
    Can't tell if loli lover, or just saying that.
    No, I'm serious, I like it.
    And I just happen to find a good torrent of it
    Also, now that I remembered, can you tell me some good titles (manga) for me to read? I finished Kodomo no Jikan, and 2 more, and I am having dificulties in finding good titles, if you know some, let me know
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #11
    Lolicon''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    No, I'm serious, I like it.
    And I just happen to find a good torrent of it
    Also, now that I remembered, can you tell me some good titles (manga) for me to read? I finished Kodomo no Jikan, and 2 more, and I am having dificulties in finding good titles, if you know some, let me know
    I highly recommend you read Watamote, you could watch the anime but... Reading is always better, right?

  12. #12
    Threadstarter
    Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    Permanently
    MPGH Member
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolicon' View Post
    I highly recommend you read Watamote, you could watch the anime but... Reading is always better, right?
    I like both and also, if you have any more sugestions, even hentai ones, I gladly accept. Anything for the plot
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  13. #13
    Lolicon''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

    I like both and also, if you have any more sugestions, even hentai ones, I gladly accept. Anything for the plot
    Sure, I'll PM you some loli doujinshi.

  14. #14
    _elz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    968
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    5,689
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I like it :>

    Maybe u can use this site for searching VN's

  15. #15
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    i used to think wdf why would anyone play visual novels, untill i played KS... played 10 mins and gave up... =.= I cant stand the concept of reading for hours for like 3 pages of soft core... like if u wanna watch porn watch porn..... lol but one of these days i will try it again cause i heard so many good things about FSN... but theirs like 50 hours of reading involed xDDDDD
    Soft-core?

    Rin has 2 sex scenes
    Hanako has 1
    Shizune has 2/3 (Depending on what choices you make)
    Lilly has 3
    and Emi has 3.
    And the "secret" route has none.

    Although you don't play KS for the sex-scenes, you play it for the emotion. I, also, love the music. I have the soundtrack in my phone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Visual Novels Anyone? (Katawa Shoujo)
    By Jacket in forum Anime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:16 PM
  2. [Request] Visual Novel App?
    By t7ancients in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 04:49 AM
  3. [Help] Atom API with Visual Basic 6.0 or .NET
    By Bull3t in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:21 AM
  4. Packets & Visual Basic
    By BadBob in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 10:28 PM