Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    >Made choices based off Naruto
    >Explainseverything.jpg

Myself, Empire and others do enjoy Shounen... just good Shounen anime. Have you watched Hunter x Hunter, Gintama or One Piece? Until you have watched something that is truly good and is recognized by the majority of the community your nothing by a person saying "This anime is the best in the world and your a troll!" yeah pretty childish.

Quite the contradiction there.
    When did I ever say that Naruto is the best anime or the best Shonen out there? Quote me please. I'd love to know.

I know there's better anime, there's plenty of anime that are better. It doesn't mean that Naruto is bad, and it doesn't mean that it's now allowed to be my favorite. I have watched Hunter x Hunter, it was great. I watched OP, didn't really like it. Haven't watched Ginatam, but it seems cool, lots of good humor is what I heard.

Naruto still isn't bad, and it's still my favorite.

Also, the word you're looking for is "hypocritical" or "ironic" statement (not that it was either of those, try harder). Not contradiction, I didn't contradict anything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post

Also, the word you're looking for is "hypocritical" or "ironic" statement (not that it was either of those, try harder). Not contradiction, I didn't contradict anything.
    Proper grammar takes time and effort, I don't proof-read and I type like 135 words per minute. If I make a mistake or type the wrong word in, it happens. You shouldn't act like a grammar nazi over the interwebs.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Proper grammar takes time and effort, I don't proof-read and I type like 135 words per minute. If I make a mistake or type the wrong word in, it happens. You shouldn't act like a grammar nazi over the interwebs.
    Not being a grammar Nazi, just pointing out the incorrect use so you can avoid from using it again in the future. I also type 150 WPM, doesn't mean you should make mistakes in what you write. I can understand a type, but you thought that out and then wrote it.

Thanks
    Not being a grammar Nazi, just pointing out the incorrect use so you can avoid from using it again in the future. I also type 150 WPM, doesn't mean you should make mistakes in what you write. I can understand a type, but you thought that out and then wrote it.
    You can understand a type? What kind of type?
    We can do this all day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Not even sure why I bother making these threads any more. This is my last one, i'll take my discussions elsewhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    >Claims to be an anime expert and acts like he has the right to critique things
    >Doesn't even understanding the meaning of Shonen

Shonens are targeted at people aged 13 and up, last time I checked 18 year olds aren't kids. The action is awesome, you're just a fucking elitist bigot. And it does give you awesome feels, there have been many times where I've made choices based off things that I saw in Naruto. It's the same reason DBZ is so popular, it motivates and gives you an invigorating feeling. I'm not trolling, you're just a close-minded moron.

Simple answer: You're a biased bigot who tries to act like his opinion has more value than everyone else's, when in reality, you're just part of the 7.5 Billion people out there. No one gives half a shit about your opinion over anyone else's.
    Masashi Kishimoto Video Interviews (Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie) | Saiyan Island
    -Kishi describes his target audience in the interview(among other things).
    You've mistaken the shonen genre for target audience. FMA is a "shonen" and that sure isn't targeting the same audience as naruto. Different shows target different audiences, pretty sure we all can accept this.

-I could care less about the petty insults, won't bother responding to them.

Last edited by Empire; 10-06-2013 at 02:20 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You can understand a type? What kind of type?
    We can do this all day.
    A typo, exactly like that one I just made. Unlike actually thinking something out that didn't make sense, and then typing it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    Not even sure why I bother making these threads any more. This is my last one, i'll take my discussions elsewhere.
    I have most of mine on reddit, much nicer and larger community than here. I only come on here to discuss with you, and Hero. That's about it.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 10-06-2013 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Or you could.....make a thread when something happens?

You don't see me making a thread every week for weekly manga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Or you could.....make a thread when something happens?

You don't see me making a thread every week for weekly manga.
    But the idea of "something happening" differs from person to person.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^This, it's what Empire really doesn't understand.

One of the reasons why I like the Naruto sub-reddit a lot more. Even if a chapter was fairly slow paced, rather than posting and saying "LOL NOTHING HAPPENED", people look at what DID happen and discuss that. We had 18 pages with panels in them, SOMETHING happened, no matter how fast or slow paced.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You really don't have to bullshit me.

:/ If you post a thread every week and argue that "something happens" every week, and multiple people say otherwise, you are wrong.

SURE: If something interesting happens, make a thread. Posting "naruto chapter 649" discuss, then getting mad that people didn't like the chapter, is just moronic. This applies to scots rage that not everyone is 100% impressed by kishi's bad writing and that you guys make a thread with nothing more than "here's a chapter, discuss". Shit, if more people read onepunchman or other amazing series like Tower of God, then yeah i'd post monthly updates too, but I wouldn't get mad if people disliked it.

One of the reasons why I like the Naruto sub-reddit a lot more. Even if a chapter was fairly slow paced, rather than posting and saying "LOL NOTHING HAPPENED", people look at what DID happen and discuss that. We had 18 pages with panels in them, SOMETHING happened, no matter how fast or slow paced.

:/ The naruto subreddit and really any subreddit can talk forever about nothing. There is a subreddit for pretty much every major anime and they all talk forever even if nothing has happened in the last 5 years.

Really need to take a reality check here and realize this isn't a naruto-only forum and that having a discussion can go both ways.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-06-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks

Nothing significant happened...

Shit, if more people read onepunchman or other amazing series like Tower of God, then yeah i'd post monthly updates too, but I wouldn't get mad if people disliked it.
    I'm up to date with one punch man and I've read a few chapters of Tower of God. After I catch up on One Piece the next thing I'll catch up with will be Tower of God.
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 10-06-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

You really don't have to bullshit me.

:/ If you post a thread every week and argue that "something happens" every week, and multiple people say otherwise, you are wrong.

SURE: If something interesting happens, make a thread. Posting "naruto chapter 649" discuss, then getting mad that people didn't like the chapter, is just moronic. This applies to scots rage that not everyone is 100% impressed by kishi's bad writing and that you guys make a thread with nothing more than "here's a chapter, discuss". Shit, if more people read onepunchman or other amazing series like Tower of God, then yeah i'd post monthly updates too, but I wouldn't get mad if people disliked it.

:/ The naruto subreddit and really any subreddit can talk forever about nothing. There is a subreddit for pretty much every major anime and they all talk forever even if nothing has happened in the last 5 years.

Really need to take a reality check here and realize this isn't a naruto-only forum and that having a discussion can go both ways.
    You've misunderstood my point completely. Aside from that even when I make the threads myself say "Nothing happened this chapter." It doesn't bother me if you like it or not, you're entitled to your opinion. However.... when in every single thread for the past 20+ chapters has just been pointless arguments about the same exact thing? Kinda.... annoying.
    Last edited by -Madara_Uchihă-; 10-06-2013 at 11:38 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

>Forever about nothing

No, there's just thousands of people subscribed to it, so when anyone has an idea they share and everyone discusses.

But you're right, it is a Naruto only "forum", which is why I've taken most of my discussion there. Even /r/anime is better than this section though, and that's a general anime sub-reddit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You've misunderstood my point completely. Aside from that even when I make the threads myself say "Nothing happened this chapter." It doesn't bother me if you like it or not, you're entitled to your opinion. However.... when in every single thread for the past 20+ chapters has just been pointless arguments about the same exact thing? Kinda.... annoying.
    I hear yah, but honestly I just fuck around for a bit because I got nothing better to do, and it takes me all of 5minutes to respond. I'd rather talk about all the new and exciting anime that come out, but can't really do that on a naruto thread because some losers get upset when I do.

Sadly *(i know i'm repeating myself here)* Naruto just doesn't have anything happening for....a long time. This is kind of the reason you get for people repeating the same topics over and over. Honestly, naruto's been around enough and now that the writing is found to be at such a low level, there isn't much to discuss.

>Forever about nothing

No, there's just thousands of people subscribed to it, so when anyone has an idea they share and everyone discusses.

But you're right, it is a Naruto only "forum", which is why I've taken most of my discussion there. Even /r/anime is better than this section though, and that's a general anime sub-reddit.
    :/

Your post brought nothing to the conversation outside of stating the obvious. I'm not utterly surprised a sub-reddit is better at discussing anime than this section on a hacking forum, nor should anyone care if it is. Take your naruto stuff there or not, not our business to tell you what to do.

Better yet, watch some new anime and contribute to the other topics!
    Last edited by Empire; 10-07-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast