Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974

    Little Busters! Refrain

    Finally. Time to kill myself every week.

  2. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,502
    He looks pretty badass in this picture

  3. #3
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    He looks pretty badass in this picture
    Kengo in that uniform.

  4. #4
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,808
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I gotta watch this series from the start!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  5. #5
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Hopefully this turns out better than the BORING first season which I only watched 8 episodes of and couldn't stand how BORING it was.

    I'm not one for those Erhem... Visual Novels hentai games but I heard that this arc is supposed to be 10x better.
    helt ensam.

  6. #6
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I gotta watch this series from the start!
    Watch the first season. 27 episodes, great series.

    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Hopefully this turns out better than the BORING first season which I only watched 8 episodes of and couldn't stand how BORING it was.

    I'm not one for those Erhem... Visual Novels hentai games but I heard that this arc is supposed to be 10x better.
    If you only watched 8 episodes of the first season, get lost. If you didn't finish the first season or not satisfied by it, then why would you have an intention of watching the second season?

    As for the Visual Novels, there are separate versions of the Visual Novels that contain H-Scenes, and if you can't handle those because you mention "hentai games" then keep quiet.

  7. #7
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,635
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,648
    Might watch it, the first season really just killed it for me.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  8. #8
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Twatwaffle McDipshit View Post
    Might watch it, the first season really just killed it for me.
    Mind being specific as to how it killed you?

  9. #9
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,635
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Mind being specific as to how it killed you?
    I could only last maybe 5 episodes, this is slice of life isn't it?

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  10. #10
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,808
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hmm still being slice of life, might be good.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  11. #11
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Twatwaffle McDipshit View Post


    I could only last maybe 5 episodes, this is slice of life isn't it?
    If you haven't finished the first season, don't watch the second season.

  12. #12
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Watch the first season. 27 episodes, great series.



    If you only watched 8 episodes of the first season, get lost. If you didn't finish the first season or not satisfied by it, then why would you have an intention of watching the second season?

    As for the Visual Novels, there are separate versions of the Visual Novels that contain H-Scenes, and if you can't handle those because you mention "hentai games" then keep quiet.
    Please take that vibrating thing out of your ass, I was just stating my opinion.

    I never stated that I'd watch the second season of this show, but yeah whatever I MIGHT end up picking the whole first season up if this second season is any good


    I watched both seasons of Clannad and the first was just a waste of my time, while the second season was amazing. Why should I do the same thing with LB If the second season ends up being no good?
    Last edited by Genesis; 10-08-2013 at 07:54 PM.
    helt ensam.

  13. #13
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


    Please take that vibrating thing out of your ass, I was just stating my opinion.

    I never stated that I'd watch the second season of this show, but yeah whatever I MIGHT end up picking the whole first season up if this second season is any good


    I watched both seasons of Clannad and the first was just a waste of my time, while the second season was amazing. Why should I do the same thing with LB If the second season ends up being no good?
    Oh yes, your opinion about skipping a season to see if it's any fucking good. Have you ever realized not all first seasons are good which is the whole reason season 2 is a climax? Then again you never thought about that.

  14. #14
    Genesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Posts
    4,106
    Reputation
    1315
    Thanks
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Oh yes, your opinion about skipping a season to see if it's any fucking good. Have you ever realized not all first seasons are good which is the whole reason season 2 is a climax? Then again you never thought about that.
    No I haven't realized it, the amount of Anime I watch is miniscule compared to some people on here.
    I just like to get others opinions before I waste my time, that's all.
    helt ensam.

Similar Threads

  1. little spam ^_^
    By lambda in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:53 AM
  2. Little Busters!
    By Aznganxter in forum Anime
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 10:56 AM
  3. a small little request ^^
    By metabee22 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 09:04 PM
  4. Little Question
    By bitch021 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 09:54 AM