Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused

    Naruto Chapter 651

    Naruto 651 - Read Naruto 651 Online - Page 1

    Haven't read it yet, will edit or post when I do.

    Edit: Well, you can't fucking say that nothing fucking happened this week. This is it, Obito is dead. Not only did we get one of the coolest fighting sequences ever, we got a "What if Rin died" for feels, and Obito is fucking dead.

    All that's really left is Madara now, and then maybe Orochimaru and Sasuke. Holy fuck, I know I say this so much it's begun to lose it's meaning, but this really was a 10/10 chapter. This is what I would want from a "finale" (even if I know it's not the very end yet).

    Edit 2: So a friend of mine brought this idea up. They don't actually need to absorb the 8 and 9 tails, they just need to be there. And right now, Naruto is already there. So next chapter Madara is just going to say: "Alright, I'm done playing" and then grab Bee, bring him to the flower, absorb Naruto and Bee and say "LOL did not read, INFINITE TSUKUYOMI GO GO GO!"
    Last edited by scotbud123; 10-16-2013 at 02:09 AM.








     





















  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Really Scot? "one of coolest fighting sequences ever"?
    -Trying too hard to troll people.
    -------------------

    Well next week we will either have 1-2 chapters on obito's generic "how did it all go wrong" ending speech as he dies(or maybe after madara steals the 10-tails), or we will have him survive somehow and drag this on more.


    I didn't really understand, why did everyone need to use a rasengan? Couldn't he just use them himself? Whats with the cloaks? I thought that was a father-son thing?

    One of those artificial "team moments" I guess. I mean people who haven't been given so much as a single panel(while cannon fodder gets plenty!) participate in this rasengan thing.....which wasn't inherently clear they needed to be doing in the first place.
    -----------------------------

    I'd say: Hey at least they can finally move on with the story now!
    Last edited by Empire; 10-16-2013 at 03:31 AM.


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

    DawgiiStylz (10-21-2013)

  4. #3
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,516
    PLOT HOLE LEVEL OVER: 9000

    This chapter really was stupid but the story is finally moving somewhere for once so I'll give it that. To begin with, how did the team of cannon fodder use rasengan?


    Naruto couldn't fully master the rasengan after training for days but yet they can use the rasengan only by having his chakra? What about the technique that was needed to handle it? And basically what Empire said above.

    Another thing that bothered me is the fact that their combo hit him, that shouldn't be possible. Obito has the rinnegan and 7 tailed beasts inside of him that should beat the 9 tailed beast and that eye power that Sasuke has. Obito is probably half dead so we'll hear his sob story about the leaf village and then he'll die maybe? Then again who knows? Kishimoto might find a way to milk this dead arc more.

  5. #4
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    This chapter

    was

    pathetic.

    ALL USED RASENGAN

    WOO HOO

    ALL KILLED OBITO WHEN HE'S PROBABLY THE MOST FUCKING POWERFUL THERE.

    #LOGIC


    NINE-TAIL AND SUSANOO FUSE

    #LOGIC

    HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE, MASASHI THINKS WE'RE DUMB KIDS WHO WILL GO BY EVERYTHING HE DOES.

    Honestly, it just went full retard. Obito could killed them all at once let alone madara. Madara coulda killed 5 kage back a while but no.

    same wit dis

    if obito just fken killed everyone already, it would make sense.

    This is just pathetic

    Honestly.

    ....

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Demonz. For This Useful Post:

    DawgiiStylz (10-21-2013)

  7. #5
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    He made the Rasengans in the fox tails you idiots. It's funny how you act above everybody and like you know everything, when simple things like this confuse you.

    Tobirama even caught onto this last chapter and foreshadowed this. They just held it in their hands, which was also aided by the fact that they had Kurama's chakra (which has life essence and can do things even in smaller forms).

    Madara and Susano'o doesn't make sense? How so? You had no problem with it when fucking Madara did it alone, now 2 different people (3 if you count Kurama) can't do it? It's very simple, the Susano'o cloak covers Kurama, what's there not to get?

    Sorry, this was a sick fighting sequence, more people agree and than disagree. You bitch that the story doesn't move, when it does, you bitch about how it moves. You're never going to be happy with anything Naruto related, so why do you even bother commenting? You really don't have to, I'll just assume you hated it for multiple reasons and we can all move on with our lives.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 10-17-2013 at 11:37 PM.








     





















  8. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,516
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    He made the Rasengans in the fox tails you idiots. It's funny how you act above everybody and like you know everything, when simple things like this confuse you.

    The rasengan isn't that simple, you of all people should know this.

  9. #7
    Threadstarter
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post

    The rasengan isn't that simple, you of all people should know this.
    Yeah, when he was a 12 year old trying to learn it, it took everything he had. But he's made THOUSANDS of them by now, and he has full mastery of the Kyubi. All it is, is molding chakra, which he can do within the tails.

    That was a funny gif though, 10/10 for an excellent use. xD I really should watch Gintama.








     





















  10. #8
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,516
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yeah, when he was a 12 year old trying to learn it, it took everything he had. But he's made THOUSANDS of them by now, and he has full mastery of the Kyubi. All it is, is molding chakra, which he can do within the tails.

    That was a funny gif though, 10/10 for an excellent use. xD I really should watch Gintama.
    I was pretty sure the user had to control the chakra himself directly in which case it should have failed when he gave it to the cannon fodder squad. And yeah, Gintama is awesome.

  11. #9
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    He made the Rasengans in the fox tails you idiots. It's funny how you act above everybody and like you know everything, when simple things like this confuse you.

    Tobirama even caught onto this last chapter and foreshadowed this. They just held it in their hands, which was also aided by the fact that they had Kurama's chakra (which has life essence and can do things even in smaller forms).

    Madara and Susano'o doesn't make sense? How so? You had no problem with it when fucking Madara did it alone, now 2 different people (3 if you count Kurama) can't do it? It's very simple, the Susano'o cloak covers Kurama, what's there not to get?

    Sorry, this was a sick fighting sequence, more people agree and than disagree. You bitch that the story doesn't move, when it does, you bitch about how it moves. You're never going to be happy with anything Naruto related, so why do you even bother commenting? You really don't have to, I'll just assume you hated it for multiple reasons and we can all move on with our lives.
    :/ That wasn't really the issue for me. He could have just thrown a clone, used the tails, any number of things that would have made more sense than have random unimportant shinobi help him.(who the fuck is ten-ten again?)<that was a joke<(but really, who are these people? They weren't really involved in that entire fight at all).
    Edit: I mean obviously other people shouldn't be able to use the rasengan, but its shonen NAKAMA POWER bullshit, basically it just sunk to the rank of Fairy Tail for this chapter.

    Tobirama.....can use the rasengan. If i'm not mistaken, most of the fourth's techniques are copied from Tobirama.
    -Which in hindsight, is really stupid. Would have loved to see more water techniques or something, clone characters are lame.

    Susanoo + Kyubi isn't hard to get, its just very bad on a sensible level. They both already used them, combining them wouldn't really do anything. Its like double layering chakra, except naruto has pretty much an infinite supply already and susanoo isn't the type that it needs a "filling".


    "Sick fighting sequence".....Dude it was a generic "punch a hole through the badguy". I'm sorry scot, but its about as generic and mediocre as they come. I could probably list a hundred other attacks just like this. I know for a fact dbz did it like 5+ times, not to mention almost every shonen has at least 2-3 of these.

    -I mean this "sick fighting sequence" has only been done thousands of times already.
    -Not really complaining, i mean kishi has never been one for choreography in the first place. Its just.....meh. That's the best he could do?



    :/ Scot, just because we aren't sucking kishi's dick, doesn't mean we don't have the same right to post. We've been over this.
    -Coming from the guy who goes "10/10, sick fighting sequence" makes you look like a fanboy.
    -Just for the lulz on your "more people liked it than not":
    http://www.mangainn.com/manga/314_naruto
    -------------


    Yeah something happened though, on with the plot!
    Last edited by Empire; 10-18-2013 at 04:55 AM.


  12. #10
    Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Demonz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    56
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    He made the Rasengans in the fox tails you idiots. It's funny how you act above everybody and like you know everything, when simple things like this confuse you.

    Tobirama even caught onto this last chapter and foreshadowed this. They just held it in their hands, which was also aided by the fact that they had Kurama's chakra (which has life essence and can do things even in smaller forms).

    Madara and Susano'o doesn't make sense? How so? You had no problem with it when fucking Madara did it alone, now 2 different people (3 if you count Kurama) can't do it? It's very simple, the Susano'o cloak covers Kurama, what's there not to get?

    Sorry, this was a sick fighting sequence, more people agree and than disagree. You bitch that the story doesn't move, when it does, you bitch about how it moves. You're never going to be happy with anything Naruto related, so why do you even bother commenting? You really don't have to, I'll just assume you hated it for multiple reasons and we can all move on with our lives.

    If you rate this fighting sequence 10/10 .....

    the Itachi vs Sasuke must have been 100/10...

    This fight made no sense whatsoever. "Hi, my name is Madara, I could have fucked you up along time ago, but since I'm a evil villain, i decide not to." <-- That's what Kishi's done. Also with Obito. I'm pretty sure can EASILY and i mean EASILY beat Susanoo+9 tails. Believe it or not, having a bit of the sages power can beat a tailed beast fused with another layer of defensive chakra pretty easy. I find it bad, yes I do but, that still doesn't mean I can't criticise it?

    I bitch if the story doesn't move, but I also bitch if the story moves in a bad way. If Logic was introduced into this anime/manga, maybe I'd like it a bit. At this current moment, logic hasn't been invited yet and I don't think it will do in the future.


    All the people that had the rasengans didn't make it, you are correct about that, but it doesn't mean they can CONTROL it.

    I'm sorry if I sound like a suck-up but i agree with Empire more. You over-rate every chapter whilst not even considering how much plot holes there are.

    I don't like it, that's my opinion and you like it, that's yours. If I don't like it, i can still read it and comment about it. Am I not allowed to do that?

    Put me in Madara's position. if I was him no... wait, if anyone were him and had his personality, I'm sure I would have killed pretty much all the kage without hesitation or letting them live. But why he let them live? To revive everyone else and help them defeat him... #LOGIC. This case of pity Madara has (i believe so) is utterly pathetic which leads to his lost. A villain wouldn't pity someone by sparing them knowing they all can be a threat. And don't go saying Madara don't know they're threats, I'm pretty sure he does.

  13. #11
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    If you rate this fighting sequence 10/10 .....

    the Itachi vs Sasuke must have been 100/10...

    This fight made no sense whatsoever. "Hi, my name is Madara, I could have fucked you up along time ago, but since I'm a evil villain, i decide not to." <-- That's what Kishi's done. Also with Obito. I'm pretty sure can EASILY and i mean EASILY beat Susanoo+9 tails. Believe it or not, having a bit of the sages power can beat a tailed beast fused with another layer of defensive chakra pretty easy. I find it bad, yes I do but, that still doesn't mean I can't criticise it?

    I bitch if the story doesn't move, but I also bitch if the story moves in a bad way. If Logic was introduced into this anime/manga, maybe I'd like it a bit. At this current moment, logic hasn't been invited yet and I don't think it will do in the future.


    All the people that had the rasengans didn't make it, you are correct about that, but it doesn't mean they can CONTROL it.

    I'm sorry if I sound like a suck-up but i agree with Empire more. You over-rate every chapter whilst not even considering how much plot holes there are.

    I don't like it, that's my opinion and you like it, that's yours. If I don't like it, i can still read it and comment about it. Am I not allowed to do that?

    Put me in Madara's position. if I was him no... wait, if anyone were him and had his personality, I'm sure I would have killed pretty much all the kage without hesitation or letting them live. But why he let them live? To revive everyone else and help them defeat him... #LOGIC. This case of pity Madara has (i believe so) is utterly pathetic which leads to his lost. A villain wouldn't pity someone by sparing them knowing they all can be a threat. And don't go saying Madara don't know they're threats, I'm pretty sure he does.
    I thought you would have seen it by now, but you haven't. Since you haven't seen it yet, I am going to explain it to you. Madara's plan is to plunge the world into a dream land. What good would that do if everyone was dead? Keeping them alive is apart of Madara's plans k. And isn't more sadistic to mentally enslave the strongest ninjas instead of just killing them?

    @Empire When you make a shadow clone your chakra is divided. Naruto clearly states to Sasuke that they only have one chance to take Obito down. He made 9 Rasengans, so if he had made 9 Shadow clones his chakra would have been divided in 9 ways in addition to the chakra used to create the Rasengans(which isn't much at all but it still is chakra spent). Would you multitask in 9 ways, or delegate the small work to other and you handle the large work?

    On the subject of Minato copying Tobirama, you're wrong. Minato improved on one of Tobirama's techniques. The Rasengan was pioneered by Minato. Saying Minato copied Tobirama's technique is like saying the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, created by Naruto but based on Minato's rasengan, was copied from Minato.

    On the Kyubi+Susanoo technique, you're also wrong in my opinion. It makes sense on the simplest scale. Take it in term of basic Algebra, X+X=2X. Power+Power= 2Power. Basic mathematics can prove the sensibility of the technique.

    The fight scene wasn't a 10/10, but it was decent enough, but only if you sum up the whole thing.
    Last edited by bustersbss; 10-19-2013 at 10:24 PM.

  14. #12
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,516
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    Empire When you make a shadow clone your chakra is divided. Naruto clearly states to Sasuke that they only have one chance to take Obito down. He made 9 Rasengans, so if he had made 9 Shadow clones his chakra would have been divided in 9 ways in addition to the chakra used to create the Rasengans(which isn't much at all but it still is chakra spent). Would you multitask in 9 ways, or delegate the small work to other and you handle the large work?

    On the Kyubi+Susanoo technique, you're also wrong in my opinion. It makes sense on the simplest scale. Take it in term of basic Algebra, X+X=2X. Power+Power= 2Power. Basic mathematics can prove the sensibility of the technique.

    The fight scene wasn't a 10/10, but it was decent enough, but only if you sum up the whole thing.
    There are a lot of ways he could have done this by himself but the cannon fodder had to join in. He could have made shadow clones and right before attacking Obito got back his Chakra not like the system ever made sense to begin with. With 7 tailed beasts and the rinnegan, Obito should have easily negated the attack.

  15. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    I thought you would have seen it by now, but you haven't. Since you haven't seen it yet, I am going to explain it to you. Madara's plan is to plunge the world into a dream land. What good would that do if everyone was dead? Keeping them alive is apart of Madara's plans k. And isn't more sadistic to mentally enslave the strongest ninjas instead of just killing them?

    @Empire When you make a shadow clone your chakra is divided. Naruto clearly states to Sasuke that they only have one chance to take Obito down. He made 9 Rasengans, so if he had made 9 Shadow clones his chakra would have been divided in 9 ways in addition to the chakra used to create the Rasengans(which isn't much at all but it still is chakra spent). Would you multitask in 9 ways, or delegate the small work to other and you handle the large work?

    On the subject of Minato copying Tobirama, you're wrong. Minato improved on one of Tobirama's techniques. The Rasengan was pioneered by Minato. Saying Minato copied Tobirama's technique is like saying the Wind Release: Rasenshuriken, created by Naruto but based on Minato's rasengan, was copied from Minato.

    On the Kyubi+Susanoo technique, you're also wrong in my opinion. It makes sense on the simplest scale. Take it in term of basic Algebra, X+X=2X. Power+Power= 2Power. Basic mathematics can prove the sensibility of the technique.

    The fight scene wasn't a 10/10, but it was decent enough, but only if you sum up the whole thing.

    Problem is that he could have just used his tails to do the rasengan, he could have just thrown them, any number of things would have been better than the unimportant shinobi doing stuff. Why? Because Kishi just included people who did pretty much nothing the entire fight to an important attack. Notice how Sakura doesn't even join?

    The way the 4th copied almost every one of the moves from the Second, I wouldn't be surprised honestly.


    1+1 =2 ? That is like me putting on a coat and saying "i'm more powerful now". Doesn't. Make. Sense. Both the kyubi/susanoo are basically just chakra blobs, combining them wouldn't exactly double their power any more than attacking at the same time normally.
    ====================


    You can easily just chalk all this up to bad writing, something kishi is now infamous for.


  16. #14
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,783
    My Mood
    Tired
    I think kishi just sits down and just draws..
    What am i going to do for next week?.. fck it draw something

  17. #15
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    Problem is that he could have just used his tails to do the rasengan, he could have just thrown them, any number of things would have been better than the unimportant shinobi doing stuff. Why? Because Kishi just included people who did pretty much nothing the entire fight to an important attack. Notice how Sakura doesn't even join?

    The way the 4th copied almost every one of the moves from the Second, I wouldn't be surprised honestly.


    1+1 =2 ? That is like me putting on a coat and saying "i'm more powerful now". Doesn't. Make. Sense. Both the kyubi/susanoo are basically just chakra blobs, combining them wouldn't exactly double their power any more than attacking at the same time normally.
    ====================


    You can easily just chalk all this up to bad writing, something kishi is now infamous for.
    @AqworldThunder You didn't answer the question that I posed. Would you waste time and energy multitasking or delegate it to the lower echelon? Now lets hypothetically say that Naruto would have made the Shadow clones. Gathering chakra into a single point takes time( a minuscule amount, but still time). Could it be that Naruto formed the Rasengans and then proceeded to concentrate the chakra into the attack. Say that he created the clones, he would have less chakra in the attack, and would have to disperse the clone; then proceed to concentrate the chakra. Knowing the situation, Naruto needed all the chakra he could spare.

    @Empire You're looking at the surface, is it possible that the chakra is mixed. Knowing that Naruto is able to meld his chakra with others, couldn't he and Sasuke combine their attack? Just because it appears to be just a Susanoo cloak over Kurama doesn't mean it that all it is some sort of cloak. Also, please name all the techniques that Minato stole? The only technique the two have in common is the Hiraishin no Jutsu. Lets look at this on as a scientific theory. Many modern scientific theories are based off of older theories. Does that mean they stole the ideas, no, they merely expanded upon them. That's the case in this situation. Minato didn't claim that he created the Hiraishin no Jutsu, so how did he steal it? Although he is more renowned for it that's simply because his use of the technique impacted the world more than Tobirama's.

    @DawgiiStylz Now I am in no way saying that all of this thought went into the chapter, because it was a pretty simple chapter. But for you guys, who don't write manga, to say someone doesn't put thought into their baby, is offensive. If you don't like the idea that's fine, but don't say "well he doesn't care what he writes he just puts shit out."
    Last edited by bustersbss; 10-21-2013 at 01:00 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto Chapter 617
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 03:37 AM
  2. Naruto Chapter 616
    By KING in forum Anime
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 05:34 PM
  3. Naruto Chapter 615
    By scotbud123 in forum Anime
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 05:06 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 05:55 AM
  5. Naruto Chapter 610
    By KING in forum Anime
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:46 PM