Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 86
  1. #46
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Trust me there's strangely overpowered characters out there. Take these 2 for example
    Luckyman - Extremely lucky. If you tried to kill him you would kill yourself.
    Lain Iwakura - A deity that can alter reality as seen in the last episode (She changed Alice's age)

    There's lots of characters like that..




    There's lots of ways Accelerator could kill Touma and well... everyone. We can go back to the part where Accelerator awakens and Touma beats him as a prime example of plot armor. At the very beginning Touma survives after that explosion which should have killed him. Touma couldn't negate an explosion because it wasn't created by his ability so he should have died. He only survived and beat him because of plot armor.

    Battle 1: Misaka + Touma vs Accelerator
    Touma only won because Misaka backed him and Accelerator was just fucking around like the sadist he is.

    Battle 2: Touma vs Awakened Accelerator
    A fight that Touma should have lost, he obviously won this because of his heavy plot armor. IB isn't really even all that OP, like Empire said there's lots of flaws in it and for him to beat Accelerator out of sheer luck was simple plot armor.

    Battle 3: ???
    Touma wins because plot armor.

    Honestly Accelerator is the coolest lolicon and the true main character of To Aru. If he wasn't in the series I honestly wouldn't have enjoyed it as much as I do. I'm really hyped for Accelerator's manga... much more so than Index or Railgun.
    Did u read the link? Phantaminum can't be killed in anyway except by a stronger axis so if he killed lucky man he still won't die. Ok so lain can alter reality big deal. Lain can only alter reality in her manga. Phantaminum can also alter reality and even end his manga. Lain basically does whatever the author tells her within her own manga but phantaminum has no boundaries by the author he can destroy the entire manga series if he wanted to. Also I hope u can hear ur self talk about accelerator he lost twice. Ok so I know he's got a lot of help and all but blah blah deal with it. He is just a lucky guy and he will prob win the 3rd fight as well. I know he always say misfortune but he's really lucky. I mean how many girls like him. How many times have he won by luck alone. Member the time he lost his arm and still beat that magician? Maybe lucky is his second ability.

  2. #47
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Anyways have u read ultimate legend kang hae hyo yet I might make him one of my fav character cause his face is so funny. Anyways give it a try its really funny

  3. #48
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    True the ball might kill touma but if he touched it accelerators control over it will be lost and it will kill both of them. Anyways I agree with u on kuroko that she can't fight close combat. But apparent ur saying she can't teleport a bullet into some ones heart but apparently she can teleport object into the many pillars of a building to break them and cause the building to fall apart and lots of needles into a guys shirt pinning him down
    No she can, but well.....the entire index series is built around plot magic anyway. People are defeated or victorious mostly because the plot demands it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I made an Accelerator vs Alucard thread a while back. Like half a year ago when I was such an idiot I made the infamous thread "Strongest Anime/Manga" character. Kinda reached the conclusion that it's basically impossible to rate all anime/manga characters in terms of strength (ex; luckyman, lain iwakura) though it would be nice for debate purposes for xx v yy sorta thing like Accelerator.
    Yeah I forgot to tell you, Saitama(onepunchman) is the strongest character in manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Oh also another interesting person is phantaminum from tower of god even though he hasn't been seen yet. Basically he's a god that's so powerful that everything he writes becomes permanent records of history. He is also so powerful that he can even end the tower of god manga series on his whim Phantaminum - Tower of God Wiki
    I read ToG, phantaminum has yet to make a real appearance. We know very little about him except "he killed a bunch of royals but not zahard" and whatever the author made up but hasn't shown.

    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Did u read the link? Phantaminum can't be killed in anyway except by a stronger axis so if he killed lucky man he still won't die. Ok so lain can alter reality big deal. Lain can only alter reality in her manga. Phantaminum can also alter reality and even end his manga. Lain basically does whatever the author tells her within her own manga but phantaminum has no boundaries by the author he can destroy the entire manga series if he wanted to. Also I hope u can hear ur self talk about accelerator he lost twice. Ok so I know he's got a lot of help and all but blah blah deal with it. He is just a lucky guy and he will prob win the 3rd fight as well. I know he always say misfortune but he's really lucky. I mean how many girls like him. How many times have he won by luck alone. Member the time he lost his arm and still beat that magician? Maybe lucky is his second ability.
    Again, SIU hasn't actually put out pages WITH phantaminum, not to mention the few stories about him in the manga aren't that ridiculous, i mean he basically just "stormed the castle".

    Anyway, if you could provide me actual pages or links with phantiminum outside of just "the author said this" that'd be great.


  4. #49
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Lol i was gonna say 1 punch man might be strongest since he ends everything in 1 hit. XD
    but i was like wouldn't medaka copy that and make it even better.
    Also blood bending might look like a good contender to that ability.

    But yes the author hasnt released phantiminum yet but he did say he could destroy the manga if he pleased.
    Maybe hes just bored out of his mind for being to op and no one can challenge him so he went into hiding.

    Cant wait till he is finally seen. Him and enryu.
    Last edited by demon204; 11-25-2013 at 01:11 PM.

  5. #50
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]
    Yeah I forgot to tell you, Saitama(onepunchman) is the strongest character in manga.
    He's only a rank b hero though

  6. #51
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    He's only a rank b hero though
    That cause hes stupid as hell. I bet if u offered him 1million dollars to hit himself in the face he would.

    And dig the new avatar man is that shana?
    Last edited by demon204; 11-25-2013 at 06:57 PM.

  7. #52
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Lol i was gonna say 1 punch man might be strongest since he ends everything in 1 hit. XD
    but i was like wouldn't medaka copy that and make it even better.
    Also blood bending might look like a good contender to that ability.

    But yes the author hasnt released phantiminum yet but he did say he could destroy the manga if he pleased.
    Maybe hes just bored out of his mind for being to op and no one can challenge him so he went into hiding.

    Cant wait till he is finally seen. Him and enryu.
    lol medaka box, ugh. I have such a hard time watching that show.


    Well in ToG a LOT of the characters seem god-like in terms of power. I mean mazino, yuri-zahard, and a lot of the cast is actually very high level.


    Though the author takes his damn time on the progress though, so it might be awhile till we see phantiminum yet, since we haven't seen a LOT of the "legends".


  8. #53
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    lol medaka box, ugh. I have such a hard time watching that show.


    Well in ToG a LOT of the characters seem god-like in terms of power. I mean mazino, yuri-zahard, and a lot of the cast is actually very high level.


    Though the author takes his damn time on the progress though, so it might be awhile till we see phantiminum yet, since we haven't seen a LOT of the "legends".
    Yep medaka box really hard show to grasp.
    But yeh we still got a lot of legends left to go in tog infact Yuri only ranked 500 so still 499 monsters to go XD. Wait forgot mazino so 498

  9. #54
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,514
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Yep medaka box really hard show to grasp.
    But yeh we still got a lot of legends left to go in tog infact Yuri only ranked 500 so still 499 monsters to go XD. Wait forgot mazino so 498
    Fuck. I'm only on ch.30 or something. I need to read more ToG

  10. #55
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Fuck. I'm only on ch.30 or something. I need to read more ToG
    Lol yep and it updates weekly so u got a lot of catching up to do. It get really interesting after the 1st season. Also Noblesse is out woot another great manga

  11. #56
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Yep medaka box really hard show to grasp.
    But yeh we still got a lot of legends left to go in tog infact Yuri only ranked 500 so still 499 monsters to go XD. Wait forgot mazino so 498
    Its not so much "hard to grasp" just kind of.....boring.(to me anyway).


    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Fuck. I'm only on ch.30 or something. I need to read more ToG
    Lol, take your time. The series isn't that long, but some stuff should be remembered for later.

    Also, dem twist and turns are something to savor. Don't get that much in other series, that's for sure.


  12. #57
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Yep to much betrayals in it right now Xd

  13. #58
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Yep to much betrayals in it right now Xd
    Yeah the stupid FUG group is annoying. Their plan seems to be "lets make everyone else do what we want" instead of just forcing it themselves.


  14. #59
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Yeah the stupid FUG group is annoying. Their plan seems to be "lets make everyone else do what we want" instead of just forcing it themselves.
    yeh there must be a physic in that group to know everything going on and have a counter measure for it.

    Wonder where quant is. Since lero is on board hes gotta be someone close. Gotta love that guy my favorite character in Tog his Sobriquet is obv coffee shuttle
    Last edited by demon204; 11-26-2013 at 03:41 PM.

  15. #60
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    yeh there must be a physic in that group to know everything going on and have a counter measure for it.

    Wonder where quant is. Since lero is on board hes gotta be someone close. Gotta love that guy my favorite character in Tog his Sobriquet is obv coffee shuttle
    Nah, its all about Rak. The entire series is actually turning towards him as the focal point, just you wait!


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What is your favorite anime character?
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 11:48 AM
  2. Favorite Anime Opening?
    By arunforce in forum Anime
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:54 AM
  3. whats your favorite animal????
    By obamawins in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 05:36 PM
  4. favorite animes?
    By i eat trees in forum Anime
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 12:58 AM
  5. Favorite Anime/Manga Artist
    By FluffyStuff in forum Anime
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 06:45 AM