Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62

    Rapeman VA in Kill La Kill

    Yep, he's actually in there. His role in the anime is being Mako's dad.

    Killer doctor by day, Rapeman by Night!

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    VA"s are in a lot of stufff............


  3. #3
    AQWThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    X:\teapot\>sip stardaze [ENTER]
    Posts
    388
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    VA"s are in a lot of stufff............
    Yeah but the VA rarely does anything outside of hentai so it's kinda amusing in my opinion.

  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    Yeah but the VA rarely does anything outside of hentai so it's kinda amusing in my opinion.
    Eh he's generally supporting but he covers a lot of stuff. Plus hentai take like 10 lines tops lol.

    http://myanimelist.net/people/262/Kenyuu_Horiuchi


  5. #5
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Eh he's generally supporting but he covers a lot of stuff. Plus hentai take like 10 lines tops lol.

    http://myanimelist.net/people/262/Kenyuu_Horiuchi
    Well I've only seen a few titles off that list, still find it kinda amusing. And Rapeman actually spoke a lot, great VA though he should have an important role as a main character.

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Well I've only seen a few titles off that list, still find it kinda amusing. And Rapeman actually spoke a lot, great VA though he should have an important role as a main character.
    Well VA's in japan are more plentiful and most of the mains are at the "idol" status. I wouldn't really trust him for a main position based on his credentials, but more or less he does a good job where he is anyway.

    Though kill-la-kill has very few male characters right now.


  7. #7
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Well VA's in japan are more plentiful and most of the mains are at the "idol" status. I wouldn't really trust him for a main position based on his credentials, but more or less he does a good job where he is anyway.

    Though kill-la-kill has very few male characters right now.
    All hail Rie!

    All hail Ginto... I mean Sugita!


    And trust? Don't really know how anyone could trust a man who rapes women for justice
    Regardless it would be hilarious to see him be a main VA in a hyped anime. Like for example if he was the VA for Eren (aot) or something.

  8. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post

    And trust? Don't really know how anyone could trust a man who rapes women for justice
    Regardless it would be hilarious to see him be a main VA in a hyped anime. Like for example if he was the VA for Eren (aot) or something.
    :/ Eh. I liked some of his roles but honestly its all dependent upon the character themselves. Hyped anime aren't generally placed with super-strong VA-cast or anything.


  9. #9
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    All hail Rie!


    And trust? Don't really know how anyone could trust a man who rapes women for justice
    Regardless it would be hilarious to see him be a main VA in a hyped anime. Like for example if he was the VA for Eren (aot) or something.
    ALL HAIL RIE!

Similar Threads

  1. Kill La Kill Episode 1
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 01:13 PM
  2. How to get 150 kills, 225 kills by using Hack
    By showyourface in forum MicroVolts Surge Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 04:49 AM
  3. Anyone wanna kill this fagget?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 05:08 PM
  4. Free Infantry, time to kill it
    By Super-Man in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 02:58 PM
  5. Mass Killing Hack
    By Zededarian in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 03:48 PM