Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Think about it: Naruto

    The narutoverse seems to be kind of an odd universe, here is my take on it.

    Most people become ninja's or strive to be one, then isn't the entire naruto verse making a militant-based system where people living in peace is really but an illusion?

    Think about it.

    Missions are given from the hokage or some authority.
    Missions contain a rank so that lower level shinobi don't do harder missions.
    Missions provide no explicit reward depending upon ranked missions.
    Missions are promoted for "the sake of the village" and failure is rewarded quite harshly in everywhere else but the leaf.
    ^ ^
    Leading the entire village to basically be a militant force who strive live to serve as better soldiers.


    Naruto then turns out to be a show where people who point out and do stuff about the military-system get put down by the same military. However twisted and stupid their means are to fix this problem, the bad guys are the ones trying to fix the system. And however self-righteous and peace-seeking the good guys may seem, they are really just part of the military system that creates the badguys.

    While peace is always the goal of the good-guys, having most everyone be a "soldier" is going to make that an unreachable goal no matter how hard they try. The simple fact that you are training people in the art of killing, would make all too much sense that there are these people who use that for "selfish" gains or ways to break down the very system that created them.


    While other shows like Fairy Tail present a harmless "guild" scenario, naruto presents the entirety of its population as soldiers and then ask "why is everyone not peaceful" a lot.

    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Honestly its pretty refreshing to see a series where its main characters are completely ignorant of what the problem is.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-14-2013 at 05:58 PM.


  2. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,510
    It's already filled with inconsistency, plot holes and overall stupidity so why are you expecting logic? I mean right off the bat they aren't even really ninjas, they scream their battlecry and their moves out loud. The exact opposite of a ninja.

    How others see Naruto
    Ninjas = Awesome
    Flashy Powers = Awesome
    Eye Powers = Awesome

    Combine them all and their bound to be awesome, amirite? Well not in Naruto's case. And ignorant main characters? I find it somewhat ironic that most of the main characters in hyped media think their doing right but actually are failing to see the big picture. Ex; Death Note, Code Geass, Bleach, Attack on Titan, FMA etc. Honestly we can just reference Akumetsu ending as the solution to all of this.

     
    There's no such thing as peace, as everyone has 'evil' inside him/her and given the opportunity will exploit others.


    Though I get the idea that the system is full of idiots. The good guys train and develop skills and start fights with other villages basically making every single 'villain' in Naruto. The bad guys are all fucked up because the good guys went and sent shinobi and killed their parents, loved ones etc or did something with the tailed beasts. Personally I found myself rooting for the antagonists for the majority of Naruto and especially Obito even though his reasons were laughably stupid.
    The plan that Madara came up with is actually pretty legit because

     
    Because during the time Shou was actively terrorizing the politicians peace came into place somewhat. Only absolute power with good in mind can change this world.


    And even though Madara would have complete control over the world he stated he wanted justice for all, no more wars and everyone to be reunited. Sorta like the NGE plan but without everyone united into one person. In my opinion even if Naruto becomes hokage and lives a long life united all the villages war will eventually break out.

  3. #3
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    you are trying to dig to deep into naruto the truth is the writer just wrote bull shit to appeal to little kids.
    lol jk
    the writer was payed by the japanese government to creat naruto to turn children into japenese soldiers

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poison For This Useful Post:

    ap0. (11-28-2013),Calum98 (11-18-2013)

  5. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    you are trying to dig to deep into naruto the truth is the writer just wrote bull shit to appeal to little kids.
    lol jk
    the writer was payed by the japanese government to creat naruto to turn children into japenese soldiers
    Yup. Naruto is a japanese plot to raise child soldiers.

    Nah, I just made this thread to kind of put an odd thought out there, don't take it seriously.


  6. #5
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,814
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    But the thing is, now that I read this I cant help but see it this way. Somehow makes sense.
    Once seen cannot be unseen.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  7. #6
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    They raise their children mainly to protect their villages and do missions to get money.
    I don't really see it as a type of military, since Israel isn't even consider a militant, but yet they make their children protect their borders.

    The bad people like Tobi and Madara are actually trying to use mind control to take over all of the world. (Don't really see that as a good thing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  8. #7
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,510
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    They raise their children mainly to protect their villages and do missions to get money.
    I don't really see it as a type of military, since Israel isn't even consider a militant, but yet they make their children protect their borders.

    The bad people like Tobi and Madara are actually trying to use mind control to take over all of the world. (Don't really see that as a good thing)
    But look at it from a different perspective, is there actually need to raise children that way? If they really wanted peace they would get together and stop training their kids how to kill each other. Also why do you think Tobi and Madara are bad? It's because they had a fucked up childhood. Why did they have a fucked up childhood? Because other ninjas killed someone they loved.

    Naruto is basically saying the same lines about peace without actually anything to back it up while Madara and Tobi are actually changing the world. Madara stated that they aren't trying to take over the world, they're trying to make everyone live in peace. No more wars, no more destruction. Rin and all the dead would be there. Even if it was an illusion it would solve all the problems of the world, leaving none unsatisfied so is it really evil? Wouldn't the Hokages who run villages and send people out to kill others be more evil? They never actually come up with a solid plan of peace, they just preach it.

  9. #8
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    But look at it from a different perspective, is there actually need to raise children that way? If they really wanted peace they would get together and stop training their kids how to kill each other. Also why do you think Tobi and Madara are bad? It's because they had a fucked up childhood. Why did they have a fucked up childhood? Because other ninjas killed someone they loved.

    Naruto is basically saying the same lines about peace without actually anything to back it up while Madara and Tobi are actually changing the world. Madara stated that they aren't trying to take over the world, they're trying to make everyone live in peace. No more wars, no more destruction. Rin and all the dead would be there. Even if it was an illusion it would solve all the problems of the world, leaving none unsatisfied so is it really evil? Wouldn't the Hokages who run villages and send people out to kill others be more evil? They never actually come up with a solid plan of peace, they just preach it.
    Yes, some one did kill who they loved, but that was due to another bad person.
    Hokages don't send out people to kill others, normally they send out to protect and there are a few villages that are evil.
    So in order to get rid of that evil they have kill, which starts wars, there can never be a truly peaceful place even if there wasn't this type of scene. I mean look at the world as it is, you got smaller countries like Syria killing people, then you got super powers like U.S. who try to come in and fix the issues, but you will have to resort to power in order to do so. It may not be like the exact, but everything in Naruto isn't about all killing.

    If Madara, Tobi and Orochimaru did not play into then it would pretty much almost a peaceful setting, some nations would fight but thats about it.
    Unlike Madara and Tobi, there issues was not with someone dying, but more a who is going to be the leader of the clan issues.
    Tobi had to repay a debt to Madara, so that is why Tobi is still trying to do anything.
    Madara then found the tablet that showed the true origins of all shinobi, which left him greatly in despair upon realising mankind became cursed to repeat history.

    So pretty much it is just Madara thinking that the world is to repeat history, but it is only repeating now since he started the war with Tobi.
    In reality this wouldn't be happening if Madara never found the tablet.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 11-18-2013 at 08:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  10. #9
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,510
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Yes, some one did kill who they loved, but that was due to another bad person.
    Hokages don't send out people to kill others, normally they send out to protect and there are a few villages that are evil.
    So in order to get rid of that evil they have kill, which starts wars, there can never be a truly peaceful place even if there wasn't this type of scene. I mean look at the world as it is, you got smaller countries like Syria killing people, then you got super powers like U.S. who try to come in and fix the issues, but you will have to resort to power in order to do so. It may not be like the exact, but everything in Naruto isn't about all killing.

    If Madara, Tobi and Orochimaru did not play into then it would pretty much almost a peaceful setting, some nations would fight but thats about it.
    Unlike Madara and Tobi, there issues was not with someone dying, but more a who is going to be the leader of the clan issues.
    Tobi had to repay a debt to Madara, so that is why Tobi is still trying to do anything.
    Madara then found the tablet that showed the true origins of all shinobi, which left him greatly in despair upon realising mankind became cursed to repeat history.

    So pretty much it is just Madara thinking that the world is to repeat history, but it is only repeating now since he started the war with Tobi.
    In reality this wouldn't be happening it Madara never found the tablet.
    Due to another person? Hokages do send out ninjas and don't you remember that most of the villages used the Akatsuki? There's a lot of arcs where ninjas are fighting over something ex; legendary jutsu, scroll etc. Like almost everyone in the series have said your statement just revolves around the circle of death which Naruto constantly spouts. You can't compare the Naruto universe to ours simply because they are in constant war while we aren't.

    Simply saying "If Madara, Tobi and this villian" didn't come into play isn't really cutting it. They are villains because other ninjas made them that way. Obito wasn't thinking about repaying the debt, he was thinking about Rin. Think about cause and effect. We can trace this all the way back to Madara, if you kill someone then their lover, best friend or family will come for revenge. Because Obito saw Rin died he wanted her to come back so they came up with this elaborate plan and he ended up almost destroying the village. Because the leaf village was almost destroyed the tensions between the Uchiha and Leaf became tense and they were annihilated thus leaving Sasuke fucked up.

  11. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    Yes, some one did kill who they loved, but that was due to another bad person.
    Hokages don't send out people to kill others, normally they send out to protect and there are a few villages that are evil.
    So in order to get rid of that evil they have kill, which starts wars, there can never be a truly peaceful place even if there wasn't this type of scene. I mean look at the world as it is, you got smaller countries like Syria killing people, then you got super powers like U.S. who try to come in and fix the issues, but you will have to resort to power in order to do so. It may not be like the exact, but everything in Naruto isn't about all killing.

    If Madara, Tobi and Orochimaru did not play into then it would pretty much almost a peaceful setting, some nations would fight but thats about it.
    Unlike Madara and Tobi, there issues was not with someone dying, but more a who is going to be the leader of the clan issues.
    Tobi had to repay a debt to Madara, so that is why Tobi is still trying to do anything.
    Madara then found the tablet that showed the true origins of all shinobi, which left him greatly in despair upon realising mankind became cursed to repeat history.

    So pretty much it is just Madara thinking that the world is to repeat history, but it is only repeating now since he started the war with Tobi.
    In reality this wouldn't be happening if Madara never found the tablet.
    :/ Stop trying to relate the Naruto verse to ours by comparing the us, israel, and syria. It is incredibly stupid to do so.


    Ok you seem to have some misconceptions.
    -Kages do send out assasination missions of sorts.
    -Madara and Tobi are just single people, you are forgetting every villain naruto has come across have this exact scenario!


    Point of this was to point out that the system that the narutoverse has is the reason for all this chaos. Madara and Obito are merely products of said system, defeating them won't really solve anything as far as the problem.

    :/ Madara and Obito are trying to fix the problem, but are doing so by being incredibly stupid. Naruto and his buddies haven't done anything to fix it.


  12. #11
    SSJEV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    I just like the eye powers O.O

  13. #12
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,510
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJEV View Post
    I just like the eye powers O.O
    I liked them at the beginning of Naruto but now? Meh. Sharigan was cool at first but then another dozen more overpowered optical powers came out. Sharigan being the base level of the Uchiha? What about all those other eye powers that were on par? Well that's all they are, on par with the lowest of the low of the Uchiha. Though I did like the scene where Madara was switching his eye powers (because fuck having one, let's have a dozen) and when he was throwing meteors and stuff. OP as hell.

  14. #13
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I liked them at the beginning of Naruto but now? Meh. Sharigan was cool at first but then another dozen more overpowered optical powers came out. Sharigan being the base level of the Uchiha? What about all those other eye powers that were on par? Well that's all they are, on par with the lowest of the low of the Uchiha. Though I did like the scene where Madara was switching his eye powers (because fuck having one, let's have a dozen) and when he was throwing meteors and stuff. OP as hell.
    I've still yet to see an explanation of how or why a giant meteor came down from the sky......twice.

    Rinnegan:
    You'd think having the ability to nullify any jutsu with a 5 second interval would be enough though.
    (oh wait kishi forgot about that)
    Or the ability to use a gravitational pull
    (oh wait kishi forgot about that)
    Or the ability to take people's souls with a summon
    (oh wait kishi forgot about that)


    Last edited by Empire; 11-19-2013 at 01:20 PM.


  15. #14
    αяgуяσѕ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A Box
    Posts
    1,687
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    137
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ Stop trying to relate the Naruto verse to ours by comparing the us, israel, and syria. It is incredibly stupid to do so.


    Ok you seem to have some misconceptions.
    -Kages do send out assasination missions of sorts.
    -Madara and Tobi are just single people, you are forgetting every villain naruto has come across have this exact scenario!


    Point of this was to point out that the system that the narutoverse has is the reason for all this chaos. Madara and Obito are merely products of said system, defeating them won't really solve anything as far as the problem.

    :/ Madara and Obito are trying to fix the problem, but are doing so by being incredibly stupid. Naruto and his buddies haven't done anything to fix it.
    You really don't understand do you?
    I never said that Hokages don't send out assassins.
    Also every Villain that Naruto has came a cross had to deal with Madara or Tobi.
    Madara created the Wars which cause a lot of conflict which is all the villains pretty much base their hatred off of.

    I am sorry for basing the world on another world...
    Not like the Naruto universe actually exist otherwise that would be plain stupidity.
    Don't even know where to begin with something if it doesn't clearly exist.
    Another big thing, I didn't really try comparing the Naruto universe with ours, I just simply stated like things and how some things are not classified.

    So you are telling me that killing millions of Ninja and trying to enslave them using mind control is a way to fix the problem they have now?
    You need to actually get back to reading and watching the series a little bit more, the world did indeed have some issues, but it fixed some of them before Naruto was even born.
    You can never have a prefect society, utopia is a very big fictional word.
    Here is the biggest thing of them all, Naruto has done a lot to help the world and its system, but enough of that we already know how it truly ends.
    Naruto ends up being the one to stop it all just like what the prophecy states.

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    I've still yet to see an explanation of how or why a giant meteor came down from the sky......twice.

    Rinnegan:
    You'd think having the ability to nullify any jutsu with a 5 second interval would be enough though.
    (oh wait kishi forgot about that)
    Or the ability to use a gravitational pull
    (oh wait kishi forgot about that)
    Or the ability to take people's souls with a summon
    (oh wait kishi forgot about that)


    Or you can just use Izanami which just sends the person into a endless loop which is one of the ultimate dojutsu of the Uchiha clan
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 11-19-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

    ____________________________
    Need help? Pm me
    ___________________________
    Please Press The Thanks If I Helped

  16. #15
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,510
    Quote Originally Posted by D3DR3VO View Post
    So you are telling me that killing millions of Ninja and trying to enslave them using mind control is a way to fix the problem they have now? You need to actually get back to reading and watching the series a little bit more, the world did indeed have some issues, but it fixed some of them before Naruto was even born.
    Death has no meaning in the Naruto universe anyways and wasn't the plan originally going to revive everyone and live in an ultimate genjutsu? And Empire does read each week and contribute to the threads, while your still referring to Obito as Tobi. Though I assume you watch the anime? I haven't watched it in a long time so I don't know if they've announced the true identity of Tobi, I just read the manga. But I assume your talking about the anime

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what do u think about watching naruto?¿?
    By cacheat in forum Anime
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 06:15 AM
  2. That do you think about this hack?
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 08:39 AM
  3. what did u think about my trainer???winlogon.exe
    By ktalin91 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:50 PM
  4. To all noobs thinking about reporting a hack as a virus
    By ace76543 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 11:23 AM
  5. Thinking about Switching to GIMP yet?
    By Jackal in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2007, 04:27 AM