Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive

    What is this? A chess game for ANTS?!

    So if you've been watching the latest hunter x hunter you'd get that joke.

    Anyway I'm kind of interested to see how this plays out on the "whole" because right now its getting pretty slow(because of gungi, which is very important later, just boring right now).
    ---------------------------


    Anyway as a general topic question: Would you like a general anime weekly thread to comment on the weekly episodes of all the anime you watch?(not just hunter x hunter, but any show you've watched).


  2. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Anyway as a general topic question: Would you like a general anime weekly thread to comment on the weekly episodes of all the anime you watch?(not just hunter x hunter, but any show you've watched).
    Seems like a good idea. Monogatari threads

  3. #3
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Seems like a good idea. Monogatari threads
    well most of the anime come out sunday-thursday, monogatari comes out saturday.


  4. #4
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It seems like a good idea, don't get me wrong, however there are a lot of people, including myself, that don't watch anime weekly. For example i'm waiting for Infinite Stratos 2, and Freezing Vibration to finish so I can marathon it. So I might end up avoiding the thread(s) altogether. Might just be me though.

  5. #5
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    It seems like a good idea, don't get me wrong, however there are a lot of people, including myself, that don't watch anime weekly. For example i'm waiting for Infinite Stratos 2, and Freezing Vibration to finish so I can marathon it. So I might end up avoiding the thread(s) altogether. Might just be me though.
    Yeah I'm kinda the same but I'm trying to break out of that habit. I caught up with KnK and Kill la Kill. I'm loving the monogatari arcs and I'll get around to watching harem stuff later when I'm bored. Can't compare Infinite Stratos to Shinobu the Goddess

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    It seems like a good idea, don't get me wrong, however there are a lot of people, including myself, that don't watch anime weekly. For example i'm waiting for Infinite Stratos 2, and Freezing Vibration to finish so I can marathon it. So I might end up avoiding the thread(s) altogether. Might just be me though.
    Some series are better watched as a "marathon", however there is some pretty good weekly series in this fall season. (Kyoukai, Kill la Kill, and Magi especially).

    Well I'm going to start making them on thursday for people to chime in on their weekly anime watches. Doesn't really have to be a current anime.
    -Also, spoiler-warnings will be there but we should allow spoiler-talk in at least one thread.


  7. #7
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Some series are better watched as a "marathon", however there is some pretty good weekly series in this fall season. (Kyoukai, Kill la Kill, and Magi especially).

    Well I'm going to start making them on thursday for people to chime in on their weekly anime watches. Doesn't really have to be a current anime.
    -Also, spoiler-warnings will be there but we should allow spoiler-talk in at least one thread.
    Sounds like a good idea. What have you watched so far this season? I'll catch up on a few anime.

  8. #8
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. What have you watched so far this season? I'll catch up on a few anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Some series are better watched as a "marathon", however there is some pretty good weekly series in this fall season. (Kyoukai, Kill la Kill, and Magi especially).

    Well I'm going to start making them on thursday for people to chime in on their weekly anime watches. Doesn't really have to be a current anime.
    -Also, spoiler-warnings will be there but we should allow spoiler-talk in at least one thread.
    How about somewhat of a compromise? We should just use spoiler tags for each anime, that way the poster can pick and choose as they wish. I'll admit it is slightly annoying, but I don't see how taking 3 seconds to make a spoiler will be that much of a pain.

    For example: Let's say I'm watching KLK weekly, but waiting for Infinite Stratos to finish for a marathon. And @AqworldThunder discusses both of these anime in said thread. It'll look like this:
     
    Insert discussion here

     
    Insert Discussion here


    That way I can read his KLK opinion and avoid his IS opinion to avoid spoilers.

    This is just a suggestion of course.

  9. #9
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post




    How about somewhat of a compromise? We should just use spoiler tags for each anime, that way the poster can pick and choose as they wish. I'll admit it is slightly annoying, but I don't see how taking 3 seconds to make a spoiler will be that much of a pain.

    For example: Let's say I'm watching KLK weekly, but waiting for Infinite Stratos to finish for a marathon. And @AqworldThunder discusses both of these anime in said thread. It'll look like this:
     
    Insert discussion here

     
    Insert Discussion here


    That way I can read his KLK opinion and avoid his IS opinion to avoid spoilers.

    This is just a suggestion of course.
    So maybe a weekly thread (Late Sunday for HxH and such) with all the anime in spoilers? Seems like a good idea, we should start doing this the upcoming Sunday.

  10. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. What have you watched so far this season? I'll catch up on a few anime.
    KLK Kyoukai No kanata, outbreak, hunter x hunter, and magi.

    I'd watch more but i'm kind of busy with killzone/school.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post




    How about somewhat of a compromise? We should just use spoiler tags for each anime, that way the poster can pick and choose as they wish. I'll admit it is slightly annoying, but I don't see how taking 3 seconds to make a spoiler will be that much of a pain.

    For example: Let's say I'm watching KLK weekly, but waiting for Infinite Stratos to finish for a marathon. And @AqworldThunder discusses both of these anime in said thread. It'll look like this:
     
    Insert discussion here

     
    Insert Discussion here


    That way I can read his KLK opinion and avoid his IS opinion to avoid spoilers.

    This is just a suggestion of course.
    Fuck. That.

    We don't need goddamn spoiler tags for everything. It gets too tedious to go "oh you want to talk about KLK? BETTER PUT IN SPOILERS" on a general thread we should just allow the damn spoilers save for specific events.


  11. #11
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    KLK Kyoukai No kanata, outbreak, hunter x hunter, and magi.

    I'd watch more but i'm kind of busy with killzone/school.



    Fuck. That.

    We don't need goddamn spoiler tags for everything. It gets too tedious to go "oh you want to talk about KLK? BETTER PUT IN SPOILERS" on a general thread we should just allow the damn spoilers save for specific events.
    It takes like 3 seconds to put spoiler tags.

  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post


    It takes like 3 seconds to put spoiler tags.
    No.......


  13. #13
    -Madara_Uchihă-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,507
    Reputation
    688
    Thanks
    1,136
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    No.......
    It was just a suggestion
    Don't HAVE to follow it. Post as you please.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] What does this mean in Russian for APB: RU?
    By apbman in forum All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 02:25 PM
  2. What does this error mean? (giving out NX reward for help)
    By monsterthejuggalo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 06:20 PM
  3. whats a nice mouse to buy for FPS games?
    By urukillora in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 02:22 PM
  4. What will this section be for?
    By Corndog in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 07:00 PM
  5. This game for free ?
    By Hackara in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 04:37 PM