Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Ayumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    LoL Section
    Posts
    2,035
    Reputation
    266
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    *-* Their coming back

    Shingeki no Kyojin will NOT be over however the manga still continues. They already reached to the point where they had many subscribers and people wanting them to make season 2. Season 2 will probably be released somewhere around January- march 2014 :3

    Sword art Online- second season wasnt that great. If you heard of Gun Gale online thats only a manga a continuation of after those 2 games he been through.

    *-* Fairy Tail - *-*
    Lol Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    Middleman Service: Unavaliable

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-Present
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-Present

  2. #2
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,497
    Obviously SNK is coming back. Have you seen the sales? It was #1 for both Japan and US. It's made a shiiiiiit ton of money.
    Sword Art Online can suck my dick, .hack//series FTW!
    Fairy Tail - Meh. Friendship conquers all

  3. #3
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion12 View Post
    Shingeki no Kyojin will NOT be over however the manga still continues. They already reached to the point where they had many subscribers and people wanting them to make season 2. Season 2 will probably be released somewhere around January- march 2014 :3

    Sword art Online- second season wasnt that great. If you heard of Gun Gale online thats only a manga a continuation of after those 2 games he been through.

    *-* Fairy Tail - *-*
    You would be retarded if you thought that AOT wouldn't get AT LEAST another 2 seasons.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  4. #4
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    They're*

    SNK will probably get another season or two, still hasn't gone anywhere in the manga though so it might be a year or two before it gets completed.
    -
    SAO - gungale is actually pretty awful. The whole premise of it was already done in the first season, so it seems to be just another arc with zero reasons for people to watch it outside of "lol kirito has guns now". The entire plot of GGO is so bad that honestly its amazing people keep mentioning it.
    -
    Fairy Tail honestly I can't even watch this series anymore. It gets so repetitive and it really has no storyline at all.


  5. #5
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,254
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Obviously SNK is coming back. Have you seen the sales? It was #1 for both Japan and US. It's made a shiiiiiit ton of money.
    Sword Art Online can suck my dick, .hack//series FTW!
    Fairy Tail - Meh. Friendship conquers all
    i dont know what u like about (dot)hack its boring all they do is talk to each other @.@ i dead in the first ep LOL
    this is a signature

  6. #6
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,497
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    i dont know what u like about (dot)hack its boring all they do is talk to each other @.@ i dead in the first ep LOL
    Each his own I guess? There's lots of character development... more so than most anime.

    Best VRMMO ever and personally .hack//Sign is best in the series.
    Have you watched .hack//roots? There's more action scenes in it so you might like it.



    Best opening in hack series

  7. #7
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,254
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Each his own I guess? There's lots of character development... more so than most anime.

    Best VRMMO ever and personally .hack//Sign is best in the series.
    Have you watched .hack//roots? There's more action scenes in it so you might like it.



    Best opening in hack series
    mhm idk the one i watched was eh at best (this was years ago) i might check out .hackroots but im guessing the story's are not related to each other just in the same universe???, btw that member taggy thing u have above ur donator tag how did u make it/get it? .-. i want one code geass related :*
    this is a signature

  8. #8
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,497
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    mhm idk the one i watched was eh at best (this was years ago) i might check out .hackroots but im guessing the story's are not related to each other just in the same universe???, btw that member taggy thing u have above ur donator tag how did u make it/get it? .-. i want one code geass related :*
    Gintama is mah favorite. You should check it out...
    Anyways you go to "profile edit" requests and submit one. Profile Edit Requests - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    You can ask other members to make one as I got Blake to make mine, request here:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...h-tags-79.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...gh-tags-6.html

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    daboi22 (11-25-2013)

  10. #9
    daboi22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind my keyboard
    Posts
    1,254
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Gintama is mah favorite. You should check it out...
    Anyways you go to "profile edit" requests and submit one. Profile Edit Requests - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    You can ask other members to make one as I got Blake to make mine, request here:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...h-tags-79.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...gh-tags-6.html

    yeah bro i've been wanting to check out gintama for the longest while its alot of eps tho, btw thanks for the info about the tag thing
    this is a signature

  11. #10
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
    yeah bro i've been wanting to check out gintama for the longest while its alot of eps tho, btw thanks for the info about the tag thing
    You can just watch the new one. Gintama has a plot, but its not exactly hard to pick up on, much less in enough depth that you'd need to watch the 100+ episodes for it, as Gintama is a comedy show first and foremost.

    Maybe watch 10 episodes of the original then pick up the new one.


  12. #11
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    You can just watch the new one. Gintama has a plot, but its not exactly hard to pick up on, much less in enough depth that you'd need to watch the 100+ episodes for it, as Gintama is a comedy show first and foremost.

    Maybe watch 10 episodes of the original then pick up the new one.
    Yeah, but the characters are the best part about Gintama. You have to know each one pretty good to really enjoy it. If you watch up to ep.50 you would meet most of the characters that make appearances often.

Similar Threads

  1. When dave comes back who do you think we will pick
    By TryMe in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 09:26 AM
  2. LETS MAKE GORDON COME BACK
    By Guloso in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 04:43 AM
  3. im coming back in2 wr
    By Hyak in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 08:25 AM
  4. should elly come back?
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 06:46 AM