Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 85
  1. #31
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Well yeah, he wasn't going to waste too much time on them. Basically they see Naruto actually giving a shit and they say "Hey, he's not a dick like most humans, guess we can do all we can to help him since we already pretty much fucked anyways".
    The only tailed beasts we actually even got character development for was the 1/8/9 tails, the others are basically filler. The tailed beasts hated humans a lot... seems silly that naruto can talk no jutsu all of them to help him. And there's lots of instances of previous jinchuuriki not acting like faggots but what happened? They still hated them.

    At this point of the war their help isn't even needed... Madara was beaten by Hashirama and Naruto when he had infinite chakra/health regeneration and what not so how is him becoming significantly weaker going to change anything?

  2. #32
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    The only tailed beasts we actually even got character development for was the 1/8/9 tails, the others are basically filler. The tailed beasts hated humans a lot... seems silly that naruto can talk no jutsu all of them to help him. And there's lots of instances of previous jinchuuriki not acting like faggots but what happened? They still hated them.

    At this point of the war their help isn't even needed... Madara was beaten by Hashirama and Naruto when he had infinite chakra/health regeneration and what not so how is him becoming significantly weaker going to change anything?
    Actually besides my code geass theory the only possible advantage I can see with him being revived is being about to use reanimation. Maybe he want to reanimate the six sage.
    But yeh here are disadvantages for being alive. Fall for genjutsu, die by battle, limited chakra, ageing < how will his genjutsu work if he dies by age. It will only last his life time.
    Last edited by demon204; 11-28-2013 at 08:35 PM.

  3. #33
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Maybe he want to reanimate the six sage.
    That would be interesting but I doubt it. If that was possible Kabuto would have done it.

  4. #34
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    That would be interesting but I doubt it. If that was possible Kabuto would have done it.
    Cause kabuto never found any remains of the six sage. But Madara said that he truly exist which might mean he found proof of some sort or his remains. Also if kabuto couldn't find any they are either hidden or someone else has them which sorta supports that theory
    Last edited by demon204; 11-28-2013 at 08:39 PM.

  5. #35
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Didn't they agree to work with him because they think he's the prophecy child the Six sage mentioned.
    That's true too, they did see that in him.

    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Naruto 626 - Read Naruto Chapter 626 Page 1 Online - Manga2u

    Rereading the young madara arc gave me the idea that madara already foreseen all this happening including the war. I think the author is gonna pull a code geass ending. Where Madara becomes the common enemy and all the nation unite to defeat him and his death will lead to peace...................................
    I would have no problem with this ending. It actually seems really cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    The only tailed beasts we actually even got character development for was the 1/8/9 tails, the others are basically filler. The tailed beasts hated humans a lot... seems silly that naruto can talk no jutsu all of them to help him. And there's lots of instances of previous jinchuuriki not acting like faggots but what happened? They still hated them.

    At this point of the war their help isn't even needed... Madara was beaten by Hashirama and Naruto when he had infinite chakra/health regeneration and what not so how is him becoming significantly weaker going to change anything?
    Yeah, and if he spent more time developing the others you and Empire would just bitch that he's "Dragging it on", good thing he didn't then huh?

    Like demon also said, they DID see aspects of the Sage in him. As for the previous Jinchuriki, all the tailed beasts haven't been together in THOUSANDS of years. Bee and the Hachibi got along for example, and I'm sure there were other instances of that, but they haven't been together like this in a very long time.

    I also don't think Madara is weaker now, like I said we need to wait until at least next week to judge if this is going to make him weaker or stronger. He was also never beaten, he was just sitting there like "lol these faggots think they've won, this shit is gonna be funny".








     





















  6. #36
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Cause kabuto never found any remains of the six sage. But Madara said that he truly exist which might mean he found proof of some sort or his remains. Also if kabuto couldn't find any they are either hidden or someone else has them which sorta supports that theory
    ^This, there's a few people that Kabuto couldn't revive because he couldn't find any DNA. There was even a filler episode showing him grave digging and etc.

    I'm very glad Jiraiya didn't come back, I wouldn't have enjoyed that as much.








     





















  7. #37
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR="#008000"]Yeah, and if he spent more time developing the others you and Empire would just bitch that he's "Dragging it on", good thing he didn't then huh?

    Like demon also said, they DID see aspects of the Sage in him. As for the previous Jinchuriki, all the tailed beasts haven't been together in THOUSANDS of years. Bee and the Hachibi got along for example, and I'm sure there were other instances of that, but they haven't been together like this in a very long time.

    I also don't think Madara is weaker now, like I said we need to wait until at least next week to judge if this is going to make him weaker or stronger. He was also never beaten, he was just sitting there like "lol these faggots think they've won, this shit is gonna be funny".
    If he was a great writer he could easily keep going without the reader feeling he's dragging it on. If he had character development and didn't include hundreds of side characters that we never see again then he'd be a bit better but that's not the case.

    The tailed beasts generally hated humans so what's them getting together going to change? And Madara is obviously weaker, he lost infinite chakra and the ability to regenerate. Besides the ability to become the 10 tails jinchuuriki what else is there? I doubt he's going to start reviving people so this is a power down no matter how you see it.

  8. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yeah, and if he spent more time developing the others you and Empire would just bitch that he's "Dragging it on", good thing he didn't then huh?
    :/ The odds of kishi pulling of character dev instead of just wasting time with needless flashbacks(because he sucks at writing) are extremely low.


  9. #39
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    well the reanimation jutsu is one of the best Jutsu in the entire naruto series. to give up that jutsu takes away so many benefits of it. Let see with reanimation u can't die from wounds,poison,disease,famine,tiredness and so forth. And like I said the author contradicts him self so bad. He has the rinnegan so he should of been able to absorb the ninjutsu used by the 1st and naruto. But like with all those op vision eye abilities it comes with a price. But like I said reanimation best justu ever don't need to worry about that no after effect from those. He also has unlimited chakra so can't he use isanagi or whatever jutsu that was that made the gen jutsu real and created his own world. He wouldn't even need the jubi. Also member when I said author contradicts himself? Here's another one remember when pain said that the six sage created the moon via planetary whatever jutsu it was. Now member madara saying that the jubi body was sent flying and became the moon? Yeh author need to proof read his own work. Horrible writer. Also I'm wondering If the negation jutsu would work on reanimation cause if it could he would of killed the 1st easily
    Last edited by demon204; 11-29-2013 at 01:25 AM.

  10. #40
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    well the reanimation jutsu is one of the best Jutsu in the entire naruto series. to give up that jutsu takes away so many benefits of it. Let see with reanimation u can't die from wounds,poison,disease,famine,tiredness and so forth. And like I said the author contradicts him self so bad. He has the rinnegan so he should of been able to absorb the ninjutsu used by the 1st and naruto. But like with all those op vision eye abilities it comes with a price. But like I said reanimation best justu ever don't need to worry about that no after effect from those. He also has unlimited chakra so can't he use isanagi or whatever jutsu that was that made the gen jutsu real and created his own world. He wouldn't even need the jubi. Also member when I said author contradicts himself? Here's another one remember when pain said that the six sage created the moon via planetary whatever jutsu it was. Now member madara saying that the jubi body was sent flying and became the moon? Yeh author need to proof read his own work. Horrible writer. Also I'm wondering If the negation jutsu would work on reanimation cause if it could he would of killed the 1st easily

    He should also be able to reject any technique within a 5 second interval and summon a monster that devours people's souls like a ghost.


    Not that naruto is consistent, but give the badguy pretty much every power and he uses....random meteors(which he probably won't do again) and fireballs.


  11. #41
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post



    He should also be able to reject any technique within a 5 second interval and summon a monster that devours people's souls like a ghost.


    Not that naruto is consistent, but give the badguy pretty much every power and he uses....random meteors(which he probably won't do again) and fireballs.

    All consistency issues aside, the meteor move was pretty epic. If Madara had a brain he would just spam it but eh... don't see it happening. There's lots of moves that Madara could use to wipe out the alliance but I don't see it happening.

  12. #42
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    If he was a great writer he could easily keep going without the reader feeling he's dragging it on. If he had character development and didn't include hundreds of side characters that we never see again then he'd be a bit better but that's not the case.

    The tailed beasts generally hated humans so what's them getting together going to change? And Madara is obviously weaker, he lost infinite chakra and the ability to regenerate. Besides the ability to become the 10 tails jinchuuriki what else is there? I doubt he's going to start reviving people so this is a power down no matter how you see it.
    I think he's a pretty good writer, then again I also think this story is pretty great.

    Not all the tailed beasts hated humans, we only really know that Kurama and Shukaku hated them, it's just implied for the others. And that's the point, they see something different in Naruto. Mainly because of the way he acts, not only is he not a dick but his actions and the way he carries himself about reminds them of the Sage.

    We also have no idea if this is really a power-down for Madara. Like I said, we have to wait until at LEAST next week to see. Maybe it is, maybe you're right. But I'm going to withhold judgement until I know for sure.








     





















  13. #43
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,502
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I think he's a pretty good writer, then again I also think this story is pretty great.
    Just stop discussing this and watch Hunter x Hunter please. I think anime is the only thing that's going to get you away from your obsession with Kishi's bad writing. And you can blame kishi's writing and lack of character development for the other tailed beasts. I mean come on! Most of the jinchuriki are only seen for one episode fighting the Akatsuki. I can already see how this is going to end, like the other guy said "code geass ending" and I have no idea why people thought that was a good ending either.


    And we don't know it's a power-down?


    PROS
    Able to become 10 tails Jinchuriki (that would be stupid as hell after this chapter)
    Revive someone (don't see that happening either)


    CONS
    Limited in chakra
    Doesn't die unless sealed

  14. #44
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I think he's a pretty good writer, then again I also think this story is pretty great.

    Not all the tailed beasts hated humans, we only really know that Kurama and Shukaku hated them, it's just implied for the others. And that's the point, they see something different in Naruto. Mainly because of the way he acts, not only is he not a dick but his actions and the way he carries himself about reminds them of the Sage.

    We also have no idea if this is really a power-down for Madara. Like I said, we have to wait until at LEAST next week to see. Maybe it is, maybe you're right. But I'm going to withhold judgement until I know for sure.
    Honestly, as someone who's watched several cartoons/anime throughout the years all the other tailed beast say to me is "we are doing this for the toys and marketing".

    I mean you have that tailed beast theme song every other episode, they had no plot relevance outside of "captured power source" for 90% of the series so far, and now they have personalities all of the sudden.

    The whole "they like naruto" bit is just as bad as the whole "i touched your chackra, i sensed you" bullshit. I mean it's so touchy-feely that it makes it too ridiculous for me to consider people would actually want this shit in the anime.
    --------------

    :/ According to naruto beforehand: Madara would be more powerful

    According to the series itself, madara would be better as an edo-tensei revival than as his natural self. Whether or not this is true, yet to be seen, but according to what naruto has shown and said before hand, madara just down-graded himself.


  15. #45
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Just stop discussing this and watch Hunter x Hunter please. I think anime is the only thing that's going to get you away from your obsession with Kishi's bad writing. And you can blame kishi's writing and lack of character development for the other tailed beasts. I mean come on! Most of the jinchuriki are only seen for one episode fighting the Akatsuki. I can already see how this is going to end, like the other guy said "code geass ending" and I have no idea why people thought that was a good ending either.


    And we don't know it's a power-down?


    PROS
    Able to become 10 tails Jinchuriki (that would be stupid as hell after this chapter)
    Revive someone (don't see that happening either)


    CONS
    Limited in chakra
    Doesn't die unless sealed
    I hope u know hunter x hunter is dead. Last manga upload 2 yrs ago ......

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto Chapter 617
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 03:37 AM
  2. Naruto Chapter 616
    By KING in forum Anime
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 05:34 PM
  3. Naruto Chapter 615
    By scotbud123 in forum Anime
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 05:06 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 05:55 AM
  5. Naruto Chapter 610
    By KING in forum Anime
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:46 PM