Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 85
  1. #61
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,857
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Is? He sorta got a downgrade. He's been OP long before he was revived...
    Really? Didn't know he got a downgrade. Didn't really watch Manga.

  2. #62
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    Quote Originally Posted by sageeeefive View Post

    Really? Didn't know he got a downgrade. Didn't really watch Manga.
    Well you know there's 2 revival techniques right? He forced Obito to revive him again with the rinnegan technique. He's lost unlimited chakra and regeneration.

  3. #63
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well just wait till next week, hopefully it is explained.

    The obsession kishi has with bringing back people from the dead(in one way or another) is kind of unhealthy.


  4. #64
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Last time i checked in this manga/anime fear doesnt make 1 stronger. Just makes them piss their pants member sasuke vs orochimaru in the chunin exams. Protecting someone and hating someone makes them stronger. XD

    P.s. wth would the dark knight rises have to do with this? Last time i checked Bruce wasnt in fear of him. He was scared that his city would burn while he does nothing in that cell. He also trained like shet. He didn't just get buffed from fearing that.
    You don't remember the quote? About Bruce's lack of fear making him weaker. When you're afraid of death you fight even harder because you know that a mistake is going to end up with you dying. When he was in Edo form he knew he could fuck up as much as he wanted to, because he would just regenerate.








     





















  5. #65
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You don't remember the quote? About Bruce's lack of fear making him weaker. When you're afraid of death you fight even harder because you know that a mistake is going to end up with you dying. When he was in Edo form he knew he could fuck up as much as he wanted to, because he would just regenerate.
    He wasn't afraid of dying. Or feared dying. He feared that his city would burn < he even said this. U need to rewatch the movie. Plus he didn't just get stronger by fear he trained like constantly. There was even a scene where we see him doing push up and pull ups.

  6. #66
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You don't remember the quote? About Bruce's lack of fear making him weaker. When you're afraid of death you fight even harder because you know that a mistake is going to end up with you dying. When he was in Edo form he knew he could fuck up as much as he wanted to, because he would just regenerate.
    Seems pretty stupid when you're comparing Madara to Bruce. Because in Bruce's case it's his perception while Madara really has been debuffed quite a bit.

  7. #67
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    He wasn't afraid of dying. Or feared dying. He feared that his city would burn < he even said this. U need to rewatch the movie. Plus he didn't just get stronger by fear he trained like constantly. There was even a scene where we see him doing push up and pull ups.
    I think you may need to re-watch it. He couldn't make the jump until he took the safety harness off and knew that it was succeed or die.

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Seems pretty stupid when you're comparing Madara to Bruce. Because in Bruce's case it's his perception while Madara really has been debuffed quite a bit.
    I was just using that as one example, this idea has been in countless stories, because it's true. Fear is what makes you re-act faster. "Fight or Flight", go look it up.








     





















  8. #68
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,500
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I was just using that as one example, this idea has been in countless stories, because it's true. Fear is what makes you re-act faster. "Fight or Flight", go look it up.
    It just seems silly in this case though.

  9. #69
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I think you may need to re-watch it. He couldn't make the jump until he took the safety harness off and knew that it was succeed or die.



    I was just using that as one example, this idea has been in countless stories, because it's true. Fear is what makes you re-act faster. "Fight or Flight", go look it up.
    It didn't matter if he took it off or not because if he didn't train like he did with those push up chances are he would of failed again. He didn't use a harness because he know that if he failed 1 more time the city would get destroyed and he will even die.

  10. #70
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    It didn't matter if he took it off or not because if he didn't train like he did with those push up chances are he would of failed again. He didn't use a harness because he know that if he failed 1 more time the city would get destroyed and he will even die.
    That has to be the most stupid thing I have ever heard, I'm sorry. He wanted to save the city from jump #1, the reason he did it then was because he took the harness off and he knew that missing would = death. It's a natural human reaction, go look up "Fight or Flight". (They even said it in the movie lol).

    This doesn't mean that his physical therapy didn't help, he had his back broken, of course it did. But the reason he made the JUMP is because of fear.








     





















  11. #71
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That has to be the most stupid thing I have ever heard, I'm sorry. He wanted to save the city from jump #1, the reason he did it then was because he took the harness off and he knew that missing would = death. It's a natural human reaction, go look up "Fight or Flight". (They even said it in the movie lol).

    This doesn't mean that his physical therapy didn't help, he had his back broken, of course it did. But the reason he made the JUMP is because of fear.
    He started training cause of the tv (< doesn't make sense why would they put a tv down there) It motivated him since he saw dead bodies hanging on the bridge. Also batman fearing death is unlikely. Play lots of batman games and read the comic u will see he doesn't care for his life much just not in his character. The second batman game he was poisoned and he still went to find someone than seek the antidote 1st.

    <p.s.batman arkham orgin is awesome game get it if u dont have it.
    Last edited by demon204; 12-02-2013 at 11:13 PM.

  12. #72
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    He started training cause of the tv (< doesn't make sense why would they put a tv down there) It motivated him since he saw dead bodies hanging on the bridge. Also batman fearing death is unlikely. Play lots of batman games and read the comic u will see he doesn't care for his life much just not in his character. The second batman game he was poisoned and he still went to find someone than seek the antidote 1st.

    <p.s.batman arkham orgin is awesome game get it if u dont have it.
    Bane put it down there so he could see what was happening to Gotham...

    And you obviously don't get the Nolan trilogy if you just said that, it's meant to be a more realistic take on Batman. He doesn't fear death as much in the comics because he has the "LOL I HAVE THIS SPECIAL PIECE OF TECH THAT DOES WHATEVER I WANT" power to bail him out of almost anything.

    The Arkham games are also their own universe, you don't seem to understand what an adaptation is, but that's OK.

    And I did play AO like a month ago.








     





















  13. #73
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Bane put it down there so he could see what was happening to Gotham...

    And you obviously don't get the Nolan trilogy if you just said that, it's meant to be a more realistic take on Batman. He doesn't fear death as much in the comics because he has the "LOL I HAVE THIS SPECIAL PIECE OF TECH THAT DOES WHATEVER I WANT" power to bail him out of almost anything.

    The Arkham games are also their own universe, you don't seem to understand what an adaptation is, but that's OK.

    And I did play AO like a month ago.
    Then y in the second movie he let himself get shot? Batman is just the type to worry about other then himself.
    Im still playing ao trying to find all intel(people who check utube suck) by myself and get all achievements meh.

  14. #74
    bustersbss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wizard of Oz
    Posts
    118
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    His infinite tsukuyomi plan wouldn't work if hes dead <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Even if he took over Obitos body hes no longer the jinchuriki
    He has to recapture all of the tailed beasts and reseal them. Not to mention facing the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th hokage who are deathless.
    We are debating this cause this thread is about chapter 656. Which left many unanswered questions such as how he can get stronger by being alive.



    Last time i checked in this manga/anime fear doesnt make 1 stronger. Just makes them piss their pants member sasuke vs orochimaru in the chunin exams. Protecting someone and hating someone makes them stronger. XD

    P.s. wth would the dark knight rises have to do with this? Last time i checked Bruce wasnt in fear of him. He was scared that his city would burn while he does nothing in that cell. He also trained like shet. He didn't just get buffed from fearing that.
    That doesn't make sense to me. You guys are debating something that is irrelevant to the Arc completely. You're are debating whether he should have stayed a Edo-Tensei or alive; his entire plan is predicated on him being alive. So debating whether he is stronger as an Edo-Tensei or alive has nothing to do with the chapter, because he needed to be alive anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    It's not a new jutsu, they are just going to take the chakra from the 10 tails and reflect tsukuyomi on the moon. It's supposed to need a lot of chakra which once again leads us to "why didn't he just use it before?" considering he had unlimited chakra. Or why doesn't he use it at all on the alliance? So many plots holes because of bad writing.
    You're wrong. You don't reflect the Tsukuyomi off of the moon, but you're Mangekyo Sharingan itself is reflected. This allows you to cast a Tsukuyomi that will affect the entire world. Also, the Ten-Tails is an intergral part of the plan. The jutsu wasn't explained enough telling us why. It isn't that you "need a lot of chakra"; you need the Ten-Tails to actually make it work.
    Last edited by bustersbss; 12-03-2013 at 06:12 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to bustersbss For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (12-03-2013)

  16. #75
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bustersbss View Post
    That doesn't make sense to me. You guys are debating something that is irrelevant to the Arc completely. You're are debating whether he should have stayed a Edo-Tensei or alive; his entire plan is predicated on him being alive. So debating whether he is stronger as an Edo-Tensei or alive has nothing to do with the chapter, because he needed to be alive anyway.


    You're wrong. You don't reflect the Tsukuyomi off of the moon, but you're Mangekyo Sharingan itself is reflected. This allows you to cast a Tsukuyomi that will affect the entire world. Also, the Ten-Tails is an intergral part of the plan. The jutsu wasn't explained enough telling us why. It isn't that you "need a lot of chakra"; you need the Ten-Tails to actually make it work.
    "For the plot!", yeah a lot of it seems to be ritualistic.


    I think they were talking more about VS. Naruto's gang than the implementation of the "moon's eye plan", which does seem to follow the naruto pattern of "just because" for rituals....


    If It makes the moon your eye, then I would love to see a giant ameratsu lol.


Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Naruto Chapter 617
    By Hero in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 03:37 AM
  2. Naruto Chapter 616
    By KING in forum Anime
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-22-2013, 05:34 PM
  3. Naruto Chapter 615
    By scotbud123 in forum Anime
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 05:06 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-25-2012, 05:55 AM
  5. Naruto Chapter 610
    By KING in forum Anime
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:46 PM