Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammed. View Post
    TenTen is like the ugliest girl. .-. , dont include Sakura.
    Each his own. Shinobu wins overall though, nobody can beat Shinobu.

    Quote Originally Posted by -WhiteNoise View Post
    Tentacles.
    Hentai?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    -WhiteNoise (12-19-2013)

  3. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    TenTen is
    Though we all know who really wins
    Definitely Koyomi


  4. #18
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Definitely Koyomi

    10/10 would bang



    Look at that wavy hair! Much badass. Much good.

  5. #19
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    To avoid people like you.

  6. #20
    Xenobing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ricky
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Having watched around 400 series of anime; I can safely say that I watch it because it is, as you say, enjoyable. Also, it fills up any spare time I have nicely.
    As an interesting side-note, I sometimes learn from anime There was one subber (idk who) who absolutely loved to use v.obscure words; for example, apodyopsis - the act of undressing somebody in your imagination.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenobing For This Useful Post:

    zwint6 (12-17-2013)

  8. #21
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenobing View Post
    Having watched around 400 series of anime; I can safely say that I watch it because it is, as you say, enjoyable. Also, it fills up any spare time I have nicely.
    As an interesting side-note, I sometimes learn from anime There was one subber (idk who) who absolutely loved to use v.obscure words; for example, apodyopsis - the act of undressing somebody in your imagination.
    Maybe Commie or HorribleSubs? They sub a lot of anime. But yeah, it basically chalks up to entertainment for everyone.

  9. #22
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    10/10 would bang



    Look at that wavy hair! Much badass. Much good.
    Its the hair!



  10. #23
    djdjalvin123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Animes Teach you about life Like Eiichiro Oda with one piece !!!!!!!!!! It has deep emotions in it that is expressed though the show i like animes because they have a reason to watch.... You know in the Germany Tv comes shit shit shit !!!!!! About being a b*t**ch or omg my boyfriend i think he cheats on me or I am poor and cant work because i am lazy Shows I HATE REALITY SHOWS thats why the only thing is Anime/ Or Series example Breaking Bad

  11. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by djdjalvin123 View Post
    Animes Teach you about life Like Eiichiro Oda with one piece !!!!!!!!!! It has deep emotions in it that is expressed though the show i like animes because they have a reason to watch.... You know in the Germany Tv comes shit shit shit !!!!!! About being a b*t**ch or omg my boyfriend i think he cheats on me or I am poor and cant work because i am lazy Shows I HATE REALITY SHOWS thats why the only thing is Anime/ Or Series example Breaking Bad
    One piece has (surprisingly) a lot of adult themes. Slavery/servitude comes up a lot and is discussed in detail(again, surprisingly), as is jutsice/law, and my favorite GIANT SHIP BATTLES.

    Ah, but yeah, one piece is awesome.


  12. #25
    blvckrampage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Asleep
    okay, first of all, hinata is hot. secondly, i watch anime for entertainment i guess.. when i have free timem when i don't feel like studying, when i'm trying to think about something else etc

  13. #26
    XxGhostPandaxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Deeper? No... I really just enjoy watching.
    just enjoying??? it really make me like real character hahaha....NO echii anime..hahhaa

    Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 1000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1100 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1200 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1300 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1400 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1500 Thanks - ✔
    Get 1600 Thanks - x
    Get 1700 Thanks - x
    Get 1800 Thanks - x
    Get 1900 Thanks - x



  14. #27
    xXwhitepandaXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bamboo
    Posts
    725
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    One piece has (surprisingly) a lot of adult themes. Slavery/servitude comes up a lot and is discussed in detail(again, surprisingly), as is jutsice/law, and my favorite GIANT SHIP BATTLES.

    Ah, but yeah, one piece is awesome.
    I just started watching it Pretty good and explains the past a bit and in an interesting way :P Really helpful to what I am planning to do in the future... No not pirate XD

  15. #28
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    because it's a way of life :P. If u never watched anime or cartoons in ur childhood u have no life XD. Also ten ten is ugly. It's all about Ino dem blonds
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  16. #29
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Scammed. View Post
    TenTen is like the ugliest girl. .-. , dont include Sakura.
    Wat about kurenai she's the ugliest
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  17. #30
    _elz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    968
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    5,689
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Because It's not the shitty RL and It's better than my stupid as shit classm8 and friends.

    and nice 2D girls which better than RL :'(

     









Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What anime are you watching?
    By Jorndel in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:40 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 07:11 AM
  3. Favorite recently watched anime and why?
    By Rance-faga in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 04:04 PM
  4. how do you watch your anime
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 11:09 AM
  5. What channel do you watch for anime?
    By i eat trees in forum Anime
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:14 PM