Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Naruto chapter 661.

So............

How's Madara going to be beaten now?(Is sasuke going to somehow live, then seal madara?)
    ----------

Ugh.....kishi just going to go with the "rainbow" ending I see.

Thanks
    I hope not, I think Sasuke is the worst character in Naruto. If Madara ended up getting beaten by Sasuke I would seriously cringe.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I really doubt he's dead. There's 2 ways this can go IMO:

1. That was just a Genjutsu (we saw both their eyes doing something right before that happened).

or

2. Gaara brings Naruto to Sakura so she can heal him, and she somehow sees what happened to Sasuke too, and then she has to chose which one she heals.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I really doubt he's dead. There's 2 ways this can go IMO:

1. That was just a Genjutsu (we saw both their eyes doing something right before that happened).

or

2. Gaara brings Naruto to Sakura so she can heal him, and she somehow sees what happened to Sasuke too, and then she has to chose which one she heals.
    1. Yeah the dozen body switching techniques.(though there are people who have been stabbed or have lethal wounds and survived still)
    2. Yeah, cus there isn't a hundred medical shinobi on the sideless.....oh wait.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. Yeah the dozen body switching techniques.(though there are people who have been stabbed or have lethal wounds and survived still)
    2. Yeah, cus there isn't a hundred medical shinobi on the sideless.....oh wait.
    2. Eh wut...

First of all, that would be fucking dumb because it would be lame as shit. Second of all, Naruto is pretty fucked up right now, Kurama just got EXTRACTED from him with quite a bit of force, Gaara died when they did it slowly over hours, the fact that he's alive is a miracle at all. The only 2 people that could save him now are Tsunade and Sakura, and Tsunade's busy doing Kage things.

Thanks
    The only 2 people that could save him now are Tsunade and Sakura, and Tsunade's busy doing Kage things.
    Yeah, because throughout the entire alliance only Sakura and Tsunade are capable of healing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    2. Eh wut...

First of all, that would be fucking dumb because it would be lame as shit. Second of all, Naruto is pretty fucked up right now, Kurama just got EXTRACTED from him with quite a bit of force, Gaara died when they did it slowly over hours, the fact that he's alive is a miracle at all. The only 2 people that could save him now are Tsunade and Sakura, and Tsunade's busy doing Kage things.
    What exactly are kage things......

The entire shinobi army is standing on the sidelines remember?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Yeah, because throughout the entire alliance only Sakura and Tsunade are capable of healing.
    No, lots of people are capable of healing, but not when someone is near-death like that. Like I said, you seem to somehow be forgetting that every other person DIED immediately when they got their Bijuu extracted, except Kushina who still died later. He would need medical attention from the best in the world, which other than Chiyo who is dead, is Tsunade/Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    What exactly are kage things......

The entire shinobi army is standing on the sidelines remember?
    That was a joke, I guess if I was going to be serious about it I would say FIGHTING with the other Kage and keeping everyone on that front alive and healed.

Thanks
    No, lots of people are capable of healing, but not when someone is near-death like that. Like I said, you seem to somehow be forgetting that every other person DIED immediately when they got their Bijuu extracted, except Kushina who still died later. He would need medical attention from the best in the world, which other than Chiyo who is dead, is Tsunade/Sakura.
    So are you implying Sakura and Tsunade are so above everyone else in medial ninjutsu, that only them can heal Naruto? Only 2 people out of the entire alliance? Surely there has to be another person like Chiyo with medical knowledge that can help. It's not like Sakura was talented or anything, she just trained under Tsunade for a few years. I'm assuming the medical knowledge is shared with other ninjas in the village so why would Sakura/Tsunade be the only ones capable of healing them?

It's just another flaw in Kishi's writing. Think of all the supposedly "elite" forces in each village like the Jonin. Where are they? If you think about it, there's probably a few dozen Jonin introduced in the Leaf Village but none in the others. Why is that? Then add in all these other powerful clans like the Hyuga and other things like the Anbu... nowhere to be seen. By following Kishi's bad writing it's understandable why there isn't anyone else that's going to heal them. Looking at this war from another perspective, it's not even really a war. It's just Naruto and the typical gang fighting while the cannon fodder... continues being cannon fodder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I would very much appreciate it if anyone who knows the answer to my question responds. By some twist of events i have been watching naruto shippuden and I've finished the latest episode where obito's past is revealed, Could any of you kindly link me to the continuation of this on the manga? I haven't paid heed to the rest of the comments in fear that i might be exposed to unwanted spoilers even if they may not be intentional, So kindly help me .

Edit: well a simple google search provided me with the answer, It still is bothersome how minato mistook obito to be madara, I know I'm being completely off topic but i couldn't hold it in, Kindly pardon me ._.
    Last edited by Time; 01-18-2014 at 11:25 AM.

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    Tobirama didn't stand a chance against Madara... Sasuke got owned easily...

inb4rikudoshowsoutofnowhereandendswar

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    So are you implying Sakura and Tsunade are so above everyone else in medial ninjutsu, that only them can heal Naruto? Only 2 people out of the entire alliance? Surely there has to be another person like Chiyo with medical knowledge that can help. It's not like Sakura was talented or anything, she just trained under Tsunade for a few years. I'm assuming the medical knowledge is shared with other ninjas in the village so why would Sakura/Tsunade be the only ones capable of healing them?

It's just another flaw in Kishi's writing. Think of all the supposedly "elite" forces in each village like the Jonin. Where are they? If you think about it, there's probably a few dozen Jonin introduced in the Leaf Village but none in the others. Why is that? Then add in all these other powerful clans like the Hyuga and other things like the Anbu... nowhere to be seen. By following Kishi's bad writing it's understandable why there isn't anyone else that's going to heal them. Looking at this war from another perspective, it's not even really a war. It's just Naruto and the typical gang fighting while the cannon fodder... continues being cannon fodder.
    Except the Leaf is the only village that supported training medical Ninja's, it was Tsunade who proposed that there even BE a medical Ninja in every group. Tsunade and Chiyo were also the 2 best in the world ever, Tsunade being the best (Chiyo even said this) period. And Sakura IS now the second best, training under the best tends to make you good lol. Don't you remember all the way back in the Rescue the Kazekage arc when Sakura was the only person who could save Kankuro, Chiyo was right there and not even she could do anything. This notion of Sakura being useless is so biased and weird. Behind Tsunade she IS the best medical Ninja, period.

So yeah, no other village has the medical power to heal someone who is about to fucking die (I still don't think you get the severity that having a Bijuu extracted from you causes) other than the Leaf with Tsunade and Sakura. Why do you think Sakura and Shizune (another person who trained under Tsunade, who's the third best) were leading the medical forces at the beginning of the war? Don't really see how that's a flaw in writing, everyone has to be the best at something. If everyone had their healing powers you would bitch "LOL EVERYONE CAN HEAL WHAT'S THE POINT IN BATTLE?". There's no winning with you.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    I would very much appreciate it if anyone who knows the answer to my question responds. By some twist of events i have been watching naruto shippuden and I've finished the latest episode where obito's past is revealed, Could any of you kindly link me to the continuation of this on the manga? I haven't paid heed to the rest of the comments in fear that i might be exposed to unwanted spoilers even if they may not be intentional, So kindly help me .

Edit: well a simple google search provided me with the answer, It still is bothersome how minato mistook obito to be madara, I know I'm being completely off topic but i couldn't hold it in, Kindly pardon me ._.
    You should start browsing reddit, there's a sub-reddit about anything and it's a shit ton better than MPGH in terms of content for most things. /r/Naruto for example has manga and anime threads every week with lots of useful info:

Naruto Shippuuden 345 - Links and Discussion : Naruto

Check that out, tells you what chapters were covered, gives download links, stream links, and etc.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (01-19-2014)

Thanks
    Except the Leaf is the only village that supported training medical Ninja's, it was Tsunade who proposed that there even BE a medical Ninja in every group. Tsunade and Chiyo were also the 2 best in the world ever,
    Nope. It was stated by Madara that Hashirama's medical ninjutsu was stronger than Tsunade's. So Hashirama > Tsunade

EDIT: Now when I think of it I believe Madara didn't directly say Hashirama was better than Tsunade. But he mentioned that Hashirama could heal without using hand seals while Tsunade has to use hand seals. So yea...
    Last edited by Hero; 01-18-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You should start browsing reddit, there's a sub-reddit about anything and it's a shit ton better than MPGH in terms of content for most things. /r/Naruto for example has manga and anime threads every week with lots of useful info:

Naruto Shippuuden 345 - Links and Discussion : Naruto

Check that out, tells you what chapters were covered, gives download links, stream links, and etc.
    Well yeah, reddit and anime forums(especially naruto specific) will have a lot more talk of it.

:/ they get really mad when people point out kishi's laziness though.
    ------------

Except the Leaf is the only village that supported training medical Ninja's, it was Tsunade who proposed that there even BE a medical Ninja in every group. Tsunade and Chiyo were also the 2 best in the world ever, Tsunade being the best (Chiyo even said this) period. And Sakura IS now the second best, training under the best tends to make you good lol. Don't you remember all the way back in the Rescue the Kazekage arc when Sakura was the only person who could save Kankuro, Chiyo was right there and not even she could do anything. This notion of Sakura being useless is so biased and weird. Behind Tsunade she IS the best medical Ninja, period.

So yeah, no other village has the medical power to heal someone who is about to fucking die (I still don't think you get the severity that having a Bijuu extracted from you causes) other than the Leaf with Tsunade and Sakura. Why do you think Sakura and Shizune (another person who trained under Tsunade, who's the third best) were leading the medical forces at the beginning of the war? Don't really see how that's a flaw in writing, everyone has to be the best at something. If everyone had their healing powers you would bitch "LOL EVERYONE CAN HEAL WHAT'S THE POINT IN BATTLE?". There's no winning with you.
    1. The sand village supported medical ninja's and really i'm pretty sure EVERY village did since they were all in a war.(Kinda obvious).

2. Sakura is useless.
    I mean she's not even participating in this fight scot. How are you going to argue this when the amount she does in every major fight is the same as all the other side characters if not less in this case. She has no fighting potential and the reason she's a medical ninja is so she doesn't have to participate in any fights anymore. Tsundae still fights, does sakura? Nope.

3. Scot again, it seems highly illogical that only the leaf would have medics or that there wouldn't be rivals in sakura's talent. 1/5 nations has the best of everything and they have the chosen one.
    -------------------

I dunno, all of this just proves how utter shit the narutoverse is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast