Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post
    Dude are you really complaining about controles? I just liked it because of the cutscenes. Although i torrented it for free. I enjoyed this game :}.
    Hey, if you torrented it and didn't support it, all the more power to you!!!

The controls are just....bad though, I mean it's utterly silly that a PC release doesn't have good controls, given that all you had to do was map keys and that is just incredibly easy.(copy any fighter and wala, done).

Honestly I have no problems with the gameplay or such, it's just that this game is an exact copy of 3 and I'm not going to support the naruto games any more thanks to the direction the company is taking it.

If they come out with a new game with some new gameplay sure, as it stands it's going to be 2016 or later, if ever.(because revolutions will probably be the second to last naruto game).

Threadstarter
    Child Support cant stop me!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

The controls are just....bad though, I mean it's utterly silly that a PC release doesn't have good controls, given that all you had to do was map keys and that is just incredibly easy.(copy any fighter and wala, done).

Honestly I have no problems with the gameplay or such, it's just that this game is an exact copy of 3 and I'm not going to support the naruto games any more thanks to the direction the company is taking it.

If they come out with a new game with some new gameplay sure, as it stands it's going to be 2016 or later, if ever.(because revolutions will probably be the second to last naruto game).
    I didn't even know they released it for PC.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

New naruto game will be released in december 2014, and it looks a lot better than the last one...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post

New naruto game will be released in december 2014, and it looks a lot better than the last one...
    Uh.... It's got the same engine, the same character, and the only addition is 4 player mode.

Which yeah, could be fun. But given the amount of "stuns" and aoe, I'd put money on it being horrible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Uh.... It's got the same engine, the same character, and the only addition is 4 player mode.

Which yeah, could be fun. But given the amount of "stuns" and aoe, I'd put money on it being horrible.
    It's same of dragonball battle of z or games of the new dragonball game, new characters and new gameplay which are much similar...

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You wanted keyboard and mouse support? Who the FUCK wants to play a fighter on a keyboard and mouse? This is why you get a wired controller....

So no, if you had 3 on the Xbox, even getting the 15 dollar DLC isn't worth. But it's more than fucking worth to get it on the PC WITH all the added shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post

It's same of dragonball battle of z or games of the new dragonball game, new characters and new gameplay which are much similar...
    Well yeah. Battle of Z tried to mix it up, failed horribly. I think the problem is that instead of refining the combat they just keep looking to make another gimmick or such and put out the exact same game.
    (goes for naruto and DBZ games in the past 5 years).

Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You wanted keyboard and mouse support? Who the FUCK wants to play a fighter on a keyboard and mouse? This is why you get a wired controller....

So no, if you had 3 on the Xbox, even getting the 15 dollar DLC isn't worth. But it's more than fucking worth to get it on the PC WITH all the added shit.
    Do you know how easy it is to give mouse and keyboard support?

This just shows how horrible it will be on the PC though: No mouse and keyboard support, no ragequit penalty, no balance fixes/updates, no bug fixes, no hack protection.

It's not worth it on the PC, and supporting it will just get you more shitty ports.
    -Unless you torrent it, I wouldn't reccommend playing it on PC.
    ($40 is a ripoff for this game).
    Last edited by Empire; 02-15-2014 at 03:40 PM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't WANT them to waste their time for Keyboard/Mouse functionality. Anybody who tries to play any sort of fighter or brawler with a keyboard and mouse is a complete fucking idiot anyways.

I would rather them spend that time and effort on those other problems that you listed. And the game is worth 40 bucks just for the SP stuff and local MP on the master race. Especially with all the stuff FB adds too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I don't WANT them to waste their time for Keyboard/Mouse functionality. Anybody who tries to play any sort of fighter or brawler with a keyboard and mouse is a complete fucking idiot anyways.

I would rather them spend that time and effort on those other problems that you listed. And the game is worth 40 bucks just for the SP stuff and local MP on the master race. Especially with all the stuff FB adds too.
    I think you are missing the point. It doesn't take any time to add mouse/keyboard support. It's an options menu. You put out a PC port without Keyboard/Mouse support all you are doing is trying to make a quick buck on a port.
    ----------------------

On steam?! $40 on steam goes a long ways. I could buy blazblue AND skullgirls/streetfighter for that price.

BTW: the game is optomized for the same play as consoles. Still lags, still has problems. It's like Dark Souls but without the playerbase that knows how to fix it on day one.
    --------------------------------

If you have a ps3 or XBOX 360 just buy naruto 3 or 2(relatively the same game, 2's got a better single player).

If you only have a pc, torrent it.
    ================================================== ========
    Supporting the developers is a mistake for this game. It will only lead to more problems later.

Lets take a look at what CC2 added in 3: Kabuto and one mission.

Lets take a look at what people wanted: Current anime characters/missions, bug fixes, balance fixes, or a new story mode.

It's not worth supporting this game and what it stands for.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-15-2014 at 08:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12