Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    As for Guilty Crown, that's exactly what I hear. That the story is a little cliche, but it's worth it for the excellent soundtrack + animation.
    :/ It's not "cliche", it's just bad.

    If you don't like JPOP then Guilty Crown has literally nothing you should watch in it. Even the action scenes aren't entertaining enough, the animation is good, but not enough to make even me care.

    Guilty crown is probably the worse mainstream/hyped anime out there, period.


    Worse than Naruto
    Worse than Fairy Tail
    Worse than Toriko
    Worse than any other shonen or crappy moe anime you can think of.

    Guilty crown is just......awful.

    http://seventhstyle.com/2012/02/23/g...re-crying-too/
    http://moesucks.com/2012/07/31/in-de...-guilty-crown/
    Last edited by Empire; 02-15-2014 at 08:09 PM.


  2. #17
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,703
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Amused
    You should check out Magi, I'm about to finish the 2nd season (or at least catch up to it), and it's only been 1 day since I started..

    Not sure why you enjoyed Log Horizon. I fell asleep watching the first episode. Too boring.
    Godlike.

  3. #18
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,035
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Try "Bakuman" this is nice Anime.

    Promise.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  4. #19
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Jheamuel123 View Post
    Try "Bakuman" this is nice Anime.

    Promise.
    I actually just started watching it Thursday and I'm on the second season (ep.11) and it's pretty good so far. It's educational also, I've learned a lot about manga because of watching it and my respect for mangaka has risen a lot.

  5. #20
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ It's not "cliche", it's just bad.

    If you don't like JPOP then Guilty Crown has literally nothing you should watch in it. Even the action scenes aren't entertaining enough, the animation is good, but not enough to make even me care.

    Guilty crown is probably the worse mainstream/hyped anime out there, period.


    Worse than Naruto
    Worse than Fairy Tail
    Worse than Toriko
    Worse than any other shonen or crappy moe anime you can think of.

    Guilty crown is just......awful.

    http://seventhstyle.com/2012/02/23/g...re-crying-too/
    http://moesucks.com/2012/07/31/in-de...-guilty-crown/
    I mean, I wasn't defending it, I haven't even watched it. But like always, if I even MENTION it (let alone LIKE it) the rampage comes in.

    Whatever, glad you at least placed Naruto over it.








     





















  6. #21
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,499
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I mean, I wasn't defending it, I haven't even watched it. But like always, if I even MENTION it (let alone LIKE it) the rampage comes in.

    Whatever, glad you at least placed Naruto over it.
    He was just throwing his two cents in man, calm down.

    On an unrelated note, have you watched Hunter x Hunter yet?


  7. #22
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    He was just throwing his two cents in man, calm down.

    On an unrelated note, have you watched Hunter x Hunter yet?

    I saw that video but never watched it, been hearing REALLY good things about HxH.

    I should watch the new one right? The 2011 one? I hear that's the way to go.

    I might watch it this summer. It's going to be my first summer in college, which means it's going to be long as FUCK (2nd week of May until last week of August).








     





















  8. #23
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,035
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I actually just started watching it Thursday and I'm on the second season (ep.11) and it's pretty good so far. It's educational also, I've learned a lot about manga because of watching it and my respect for mangaka has risen a lot.
    you hooked after you watch ep1?

    haha me too.

    i already completed. that. so much fun.!




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  9. #24
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    He was just throwing his two cents in man, calm down.

    On an unrelated note, have you watched Hunter x Hunter yet?



    I kind of laugh at this.

    I mean.the guy only puts out naruto and one piece videos mainly, but he's all surprised with side character dev.

    :/ man............... HxH is good, but this stuff shouldn't be surprising..

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jZ3mwRXDYY
    this one was funnier tho.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-16-2014 at 12:52 AM.


  10. #25
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,499
    Yeah, watch the new version. The old adaptation doesn't cover a few arcs, like the chimera ant arc for example (and it's fucking amazing) and it obviously has better animation. The soundtrack is a bit better and the voice actors are also imo. It's my favorite shounen anime and I think you'll like it. The beginning has a pretty rough start with the Hunter exam arc, it doesn't get really good until about halfway in the arc. The second arc is pretty good but from the third arc onwards it becomes a lot better. The chimera ant arc is a masterpiece and it's easily my favorite arc in all shounen series.



    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I saw that video but never watched it, been hearing REALLY good things about HxH.

    I should watch the new one right? The 2011 one? I hear that's the way to go.

    I might watch it this summer. It's going to be my first summer in college, which means it's going to be long as FUCK (2nd week of May until last week of August).



    I kind of laugh at this.

    I mean.the guy only puts out naruto and one piece videos mainly, but he's all surprised with side character dev.

    :/ man............... HxH is good, but this stuff shouldn't be surprising..


    this one was funnier tho.
    Yeah, I know. He's pretty much the most watched reviewer however for Naruto so I thought for sure that Scot has watched a few of his videos. I've only watched a few reviewers but they're all kinda lame really. ForeverWorld, Gilgux and Sawyer are all pretty bad. At least Gilgux makes me laugh...
    Last edited by Rance-faga; 02-16-2014 at 01:21 AM.

  11. #26
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Yeah, I know. He's pretty much the most watched reviewer however for Naruto so I thought for sure that Scot has watched a few of his videos. I've only watched a few reviewers but they're all kinda lame really. ForeverWorld, Gilgux and Sawyer are all pretty bad. At least Gilgux makes me laugh...
    Gigguk? Yeah scot's watched sawyer I know, cus he linked his videos a lot in the past.

    Meh, Fornever sucks(he just does) and sawyer....eh, I feel like the guy just doesn't have any real...personality? He just kind of....describes a chapter without an opinion.


    I'm surprised anyone still watches naruto reviews on youtube due to this.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-16-2014 at 01:29 AM.


  12. #27
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Yeah, watch the new version. The old adaptation doesn't cover a few arcs, like the chimera ant arc for example (and it's fucking amazing) and it obviously has better animation. The soundtrack is a bit better and the voice actors are also imo. It's my favorite shounen anime and I think you'll like it. The beginning has a pretty rough start with the Hunter exam arc, it doesn't get really good until about halfway in the arc. The second arc is pretty good but from the third arc onwards it becomes a lot better. The chimera ant arc is a masterpiece and it's easily my favorite arc in all shounen series.


    Yeah, I know. He's pretty much the most watched reviewer however for Naruto so I thought for sure that Scot has watched a few of his videos. I've only watched a few reviewers but they're all kinda lame really. ForeverWorld, Gilgux and Sawyer are all pretty bad. At least Gilgux makes me laugh...
    Alright, thanks for the advice! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Gigguk? Yeah scot's watched sawyer I know, cus he linked his videos a lot in the past.

    Meh, Fornever sucks(he just does) and sawyer....eh, I feel like the guy just doesn't have any real...personality? He just kind of....describes a chapter without an opinion.


    I'm surprised anyone still watches naruto reviews on youtube due to this.
    Hey man, don't talk shit about Sawyer.

    I think he's pretty good, I like his videos. He watches a lot of anime, he just only reviews Naruto, OP, Shingeki, and sometimes random videos about other stuff. (He knows what people want to see and what gets him views). He's not as critical though, that's why you may confuse him being surprised about something as him not having seen it before. He calls mistakes out, but he likes to give credit where credit is due. I also think he's pretty funny, but oh well. He helps me get some of the chapters sometimes when I didn't understand what was drawn or wtf was going on.

    ForneverWorld does suck though, I hate his videos. I can agree with you on that. :P
    Last edited by scotbud123; 02-16-2014 at 02:10 AM.








     





















  13. #28
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Alright, thanks for the advice! ^_^




    Hey man, don't talk shit about Sawyer.

    I think he's pretty good, I like his videos. He watches a lot of anime, he just only reviews Naruto, OP, Shingeki, and sometimes random videos about other stuff. He's not as critical though, that's why you may confuse it for him being surprised about something because he hasn't seen it before. He calls mistakes out, but he likes to give credit where credit is due. I also think he's pretty funny, but oh well. He helps me get some of the chapters sometimes when I didn't understand what was drawn or wtf was going on.

    ForneverWorld does suck, I hate his videos. I can agree with you on that. :P
    Yeah Fornever is just too.....grimy? I mean damn look at his "otaku" placement and shit.

    Sawyer...eh, he doesn't do anime that aren't either FotM(SNK) or shonen(HxH). I'd like it if he gave reviews on other stuff, but he doesn't really do that.

    :/

    For me, I like youtube entertainment but I just never saw the point of per-chapter reviews on weekly manga.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-16-2014 at 03:46 AM.


  14. #29
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Yeah Fornever is just too.....grimy? I mean damn look at his "otaku" placement and shit.

    Sawyer...eh, he doesn't do anime that aren't either FotM(SNK) or shonen(HxH). I'd like it if he gave reviews on other stuff, but he doesn't really do that.

    :/

    For me, I like youtube entertainment but I just never saw the point of per-chapter reviews on weekly manga.
    Yeah, he tries too hard and honestly, a lot of the times his points are dumb as fuck.

    As for Sawyer, it does get boring sometimes, so I do skip over a lot of his videos. But I've also laughed over them a lot. And sometimes it helps me understand something if I didn't get it right away (which doesn't happen TOO often, but still happens from time to time).








     





















  15. #30
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,035
    My Mood
    Cynical
    wait wait wait. i forgot

    watch this too.

    "Elfen lied" - i really love this Anime.

    Naked + Horror best,

    sample music.




    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Do you guys know any anime...
    By Mokou-Sama in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 04:46 PM
  2. Anime Recommendations?
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:22 PM
  3. Anime Recommendation
    By Aznganxter in forum Anime
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 08:15 PM
  4. any anime fans im requesting hacks for pocki ninja
    By jeffgordon in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:27 PM
  5. any anime fans im requesting hacks for pocki ninja
    By jeffgordon in forum Other MMORPG Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:29 PM