Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Qurtson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Dead

    Any Anime Recommendations?

    Hi, like titel I want some anime recommendations and below you can see some animes that I enjoyed watching, and if you got any thing simular to that then post it! And it would be nice if it got more then 20+ episodes (dosen't have to) it's just a bit more fun when it's longer, and you can enjoy it more. Thanks!

    Bleach
    Naruto
    Naruto Shippuden
    One Piece
    Highschool DxD (S1 and S2)
    Asobi ni Ikuyo
    Attack on Titan
    Kill la Kill
    Sword Art Online
    Log Horizon
    Strike the Blood
    Kore Wa Zombie desu ka?
    The Ambition of Oda Nobuna
    Demon King Daimao
    Soul Eater
    Hellsing
    07 Ghost
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Golden Time
    Boku wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai (S1 and S2)
    Rosario + Vampire Capu2
    Rosario + Vampire
    Highschool of the Dead
    Happiness!
    Bakemonogatari
    Deadman Wonderland
    Ao no Exorcist
    Wizard Barristers
    Angel Beats
    Mushi-Uta
    Maburaho
    THE UNLIMITED Hyobu Kyosuke
    A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives

  2. #2
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Bakemonogatari->nisemonogatari->nekomonogatari->monogatari Series second
    Katanagatari
    Fate/zero
    Steins;gate
    Hellsing Ultimate


    Magi and Hunter x Hunter have 25+ episode.


  3. #3
    Qurtson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Bakemonogatari->nisemonogatari->nekomonogatari->monogatari Series second
    Katanagatari
    Fate/zero
    Steins;gate
    Hellsing Ultimate


    Magi and Hunter x Hunter have 25+ episode.

    Thanks! Gonna check out Katanagatari first then Fate/Zero +I started to watch Hunter x Hunter (old version- ep47) is it worth to keep going or should I start on the 2011 version?

  4. #4
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,808
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Inuyasha - 167 episodes, a classic, it's pretty interesting, and the reason I dont watch it a 3rd time is because if I start I only stop when I end it, or when my mom comes to my room and beats my ass so hard I go straight to operations room of the closest hospital.
    Initial D - 5 seasons, One of my favorites and the best of it's genre, but you may not like it because it's plot isnt developed like the other anime is, and reason is obvious; it's about car racing and drifts, so who watched it and liked it was more because of that aspect so it might not be something you like.
    Yuru Yuri - This anime has 2 seasons totaling 26 episodes if I'm not wrong, it's an anime that goes around the life of a group of students who participate in a club after school and they are all girls.

    There are more but I'll give these to you now. If you startwatching Inuyasha you have enough material for a while, unless you dont like it.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Qurtson (02-14-2014)

  6. #5
    xCyberxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\sys32
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    1,413
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Kiss x sis
    SAO
    Log Horizon
    Highschool dxd
    Attack on Titan

    These are the ones I can remember really quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

    "zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015



  7. #6
    Qurtson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
    Kiss x sis
    SAO
    Log Horizon
    Highschool dxd
    Attack on Titan

    Kiss x sis was the only one that I havent watched :P Ty gonna check it out.

  8. #7
    xCyberxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\sys32
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    379
    Thanks
    1,413
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurtson View Post

    Kiss x sis was the only one that I havent watched :P Ty gonna check it out.
    if u like hentai stuff sure go ahead. I made a mistake watching the second season first. Watched season 2 yesterday till 4AM but I had school today so I was kinda tired =p
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

    "zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015



  9. #8
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Qurtson View Post

    Thanks! Gonna check out Katanagatari first then Fate/Zero +I started to watch Hunter x Hunter (old version- ep47) is it worth to keep going or should I start on the 2011 version?
    For Hunter X Hunter watch the 2011 version but skip through what you've already seen.(because it's the exact same).

    The 2011 version continues after the greed Island.


  10. #9
    I like her, She likes him, He likes me. How about you?
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Jhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anime World.
    Posts
    4,128
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    6,038
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Claymore - I Love It <3
    Maid-sama - Comedy Romance
    Chobtis - i Like it (y)
    Maken-ki - i Like it to.
    Btooom! - I Love It <3
    Chrome Shelled Regios - I Love It <3





    • Member since March 20, 2012
    • Donator since March 1, 2014 (thanks to Jov)
    • Contributor since April 10, 2014
    • Minion Other MMORPG Games since August 1, 2015
    • Minion BlackShot since Nov 5, 2015

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jhem For This Useful Post:

    Qurtson (02-14-2014)

  12. #10
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,501
    +1 for Empire's recs

    Great Teacher Onizuka
    Gintama
    Nichijou
    SKET Dance
    Kaiji

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

    Qurtson (02-15-2014)

  14. #11
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    For SURE Gurren Lagann, one of the best shonens out there in general. It does everything a shonen is supposed to do, very well.

    If you like KLK you're going to like it, it's made by a lot of the same people. The best way to describe it would be to say that KLK is a "female's version" of GL.

    Things I haven't watched that are not on your list but my friends keep saying are great: Evangelion, Code Geass, Guilty Crown.








     





















  15. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    Qurtson (02-15-2014)

  16. #12
    Qurtson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thanks guys! =)

  17. #13
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,501
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    For SURE Gurren Lagann, one of the best shonens out there in general. It does everything a shonen is supposed to do, very well.

    If you like KLK you're going to like it, it's made by a lot of the same people. The best way to describe it would be to say that KLK is a "female's version" of GL.

    Things I haven't watched that are not on your list but my friends keep saying are great: Evangelion, Code Geass, Guilty Crown.

    Yeah, TTGL and KLK are both great anime. I'd recommend watching the rebuilds for Evangelion because better animation and the ending to the original series was horrible. Code Geass is alright but it has derp moments, fillers and tries to be "intelligent" but if you can get past that you'll probably like it a lot. Guilty Crown has nice animation and a soundtrack but the story is cliche and the characters have no personality really.

  18. #14
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,754
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Yeah, TTGL and KLK are both great anime. I'd recommend watching the rebuilds for Evangelion because better animation and the ending to the original series was horrible. Code Geass is alright but it has derp moments, fillers and tries to be "intelligent" but if you can get past that you'll probably like it a lot. Guilty Crown has nice animation and a soundtrack but the story is cliche and the characters have no personality really.
    Yeah, I wasn't planning on watching CG myself either, but my friends get an insane fucking hard on for it, so I figured I would mention it. As for Guilty Crown, that's exactly what I hear. That the story is a little cliche, but it's worth it for the excellent soundtrack + animation.








     





















  19. #15
    Rance-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ice
    Posts
    6,339
    Reputation
    653
    Thanks
    7,501
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't planning on watching CG myself either, but my friends get an insane fucking hard on for it, so I figured I would mention it. As for Guilty Crown, that's exactly what I hear. That the story is a little cliche, but it's worth it for the excellent soundtrack + animation.
    I enjoyed Code Geass, it had it's faults but it was alright. Guilty Crown is pretty bad, watching something for good animation and soundtrack? Who the fuck actually does that? The characters and the plot are the most important things for an anime and GC did horrible with both. The series pretty much progressed from bad to horrible and the characters had shitty development and were all pretty bad. The soundtrack for CG is on par with GC's. The animation is the only thing that GC did better than CG. Guilty Crown is pretty much a ripoff of Code Geass tbh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you guys know any anime...
    By Mokou-Sama in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 04:46 PM
  2. Anime Recommendations?
    By -Madara_Uchihă- in forum Anime
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:22 PM
  3. Anime Recommendation
    By Aznganxter in forum Anime
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 08:15 PM
  4. any anime fans im requesting hacks for pocki ninja
    By jeffgordon in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:27 PM
  5. any anime fans im requesting hacks for pocki ninja
    By jeffgordon in forum Other MMORPG Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 01:29 PM