Thread: My AMV's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

My AMV's

Sup Hoes , here's 2 of the AMV's i have done. ( i'm a noob btw )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. Could use a lot more action and a better song. Faster transitions so it's not just scenes flipped with "i'm so depressed" or w/e.

-This amv is just as bad, but it's got more action so it's a little bit more fun to watch. Shingeki amv's generally have to be made into "epics" in order for them to be interesting though. Again, it's shingeki, make it actiony and have a lot of "oomph!". You want whiny emo kid stuff, there are a lot of depressing animes or whiny ones like naruto lol.

2. Same thing, but better transitions and at 0:54 you could just not do that.

2 had a lot better first minute, but even though you did use a lot of openings and some filler scenes, it's still worth nothing that you can make a pretty good amv out of that if you just use the right shot for the same amount of time.
    -One piece amv's do this all the time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. Could use a lot more action and a better song. Faster transitions so it's not just scenes flipped with "i'm so depressed" or w/e.

-This amv is just as bad, but it's got more action so it's a little bit more fun to watch. Shingeki amv's generally have to be made into "epics" in order for them to be interesting though. Again, it's shingeki, make it actiony and have a lot of "oomph!". You want whiny emo kid stuff, there are a lot of depressing animes or whiny ones like naruto lol.

2 had a lot better first minute, but even though you did use a lot of openings and some filler scenes, it's still worth nothing that you can make a pretty good amv out of that if you just use the right shot for the same amount of time.

oook i see your point.

Well i didn't want to make great AMV's or anything , i was only bored so i did a couple of shitty AMV's to cheer up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

And Also, my SnK AMV wasn't epic because i made it to point out the suffering and pain the Sur.vey Crops went with.

It wasn't that sad, it showed that the Sur.vey Crops is no game at all.

And the Bleach AMV was epic in my own thought. the Song was Awesome , the video was a bit crappy but it's still ass kicking

Thanks
    In my opinion the music was really bad, we're talking about Skillet here after all. Here's a great example of a well put together AMV, great music with nice transitions that tries to convey a point.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]iSmexy (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by flafera View Post
    And Also, my SnK AMV wasn't epic because i made it to point out the suffering and pain the Sur.vey Crops went with.

It wasn't that sad, it showed that the Sur.vey Crops is no game at all.

And the Bleach AMV was epic in my own thought. the Song was Awesome , the video was a bit crappy but it's still ass kicking
    It was whiny.

:/

Epic and an epic are two different things.