Thread: Naruto 668

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well the odd thing is that they could have made it a good flashback, if they had just spent the time showing Gai's dedication.

Shit bleach did the same thing with a lieutenant, turned out well and that guy was entirely in the background.
    Exactly, I was expecting to show maybe how he learned the "Don't look Uchia in the Eye" technique, or like you said how he had to try that much harder to keep up. But no, some irrelevant character who goes out fighting some elite irrelevant mist guys.

Sigh- It felt like a giant waste of a read, probably because I like Gui so fucking much. Deserve a better death flashback that that wackness.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well more so since his father was almost identical.

Gah, I want a "manly training" flashback for once, showing how lee/gai train that much harder than everyone else in the show.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well more so since his father was almost identical.

Gah, I want a "manly training" flashback for once, showing how lee/gai train that much harder than everyone else in the show.
    I think there was a rock lee flashback a long time ago, showing how he was dedicated to learning taijutsu since he couldn't master any other jutsu, That he is how he and guy met or something.

Anyways what I was wondering is Kisame said he had seen guy before right? I know this is old but I don't think it was revealed as to what Kisame was referring to, this is before he committed suicide. Also Madara also seems to have seen Guy before,

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/666/19

Guess there's something to it ._. .

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

I think there was a rock lee flashback a long time ago, showing how he was dedicated to learning taijutsu since he couldn't master any other jutsu, That he is how he and guy met or something.

Anyways what I was wondering is Kisame said he had seen guy before right? I know this is old but I don't think it was revealed as to what Kisame was referring to, this is before he committed suicide. Also Madara also seems to have seen Guy before,

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/666/19

Guess there's something to it ._. .
    I hope they do something like that.

Or better yet, stop with the little kid flashbacks. I want a flashback while Gui is still an adult or some shyt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12